New TSGLI Slab Rates and Monthly Premiums as per the TS GO.49 in TS PRC 2015. TSGLI means Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme. As per the New TS PRC, TSGLI New Rates, TSGLI Scheme details, Existing slab rates in RPS 2010, Revised and new Slab rates in RPS 2015 details are provided here. TS GO.49 is belongs to TSGLI New Slab Rates. TS Employees can check details and Download the TSGLI New Slab Rates of GO.49, TSGLI New Monthly premiums, TSGLI Deductions and TSGLI Enhanced Deductions from here. What is Eligible for Enhancement of TSGLI Premium details here.
Introduction for TSGLI
- The APGLI Department is one of the oldest departments in the State.
- The Scheme was originally started in 1907 by the Nizam of erstwhile State of Hyderabad for the welfare of his employees.
- A Management Committee used to run the scheme initially in the name of FAMILY PENSION FUND.
- Later the scheme was renamed as HYDERABAD STATE LIFE INSURANCE FUND in the year 1913.
- After formation of Andhra Pradesh state in 1956, the scheme was changed as ANDHRA PRADESH GOVERNMENT LIFE INSURANCE FUND(A.P.G.L.I.F)
- The first Managing Committee meeting after formation of Andhra Pradesh State consisting of 4 members, one Secretary and a President was held on 25-9-1957 and Sri Bejawada.Gopala Reddi, the then Honorable Finance Minister was President of the meeting.
- A.P.G.L.I Scheme is a Social Security Measure for the welfare of the Government employees and is mandatory for all Government employees and provincialised Local Body employees.
- APGLI Department is under the Administrative Control of Finance Department.
Salient Features of TSGLI
- The Government employees who are between 21 and 53 years of age are eligible for taking TSGLI Policies.
- The TSGLI Department issues only Endowment Policies which mature one day before attaining(58) years of age.
- TSGLI policies do not lapse.
- The Premium rates are low.
- TSGLI Premium is exempted from income tax under section 80C. Attractive Bonus rates.
- The present rate of Bonus is Rs 100/- for every Rs 1000/- Sum Assured per annum.
- The Loans are sanctioned up to 90% of Surrender Value.
- Only Simple Interest of 9% per annum is charged against loans sanctioned.
- In case of maturity of the policy, the total Sum Assured and Bonus till Date of Maturity are paid to the policy holder.
- If the Policy Holder ceases to be Government servant, and decides to surrender the policy by discontinuing the payment of WPremium, the subscriber will be paid the Surrender Value and the eligible Bonus.
- In case of Death of policy holder before maturity of the policy, the full Sum Assured along with Bonus till date of death are paid to the legal
BIFURCATION: After formation of TELANGANA STATE in 2014, the scheme name has been changed as TELANGANA STATE GOVERNMENT LIFE INSURANCE. As per G.O.RT No.321 Dated 14.08.2014 the Administration of engineering and maintenance of Departmental AIMS Package application has been started from September-2014. TSGLI Slab Rates and Monthly Premiums are provide here.
REVISED SLAB RATES IN PRC 2015:
- On implementation of Revised Scales of Pay- 2015 to the State Government Employees Govt of Telangana issued G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM.IV) Department, Dt.18.03.2015,
- As reference of the above G.O it has become necessary to revise the slab rates of premium towards Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme with reference to the pay drawn by them.
- The Director of Insurance, Telangana State, Hyderabad has requested for revise the premium towards Telangana State Government employees by the Lr.No.10/Genl/PRC/2014-15, Dt.26.03.2015
- After careful consideration of the proposal of the Director of Insurance, Government decided revise the Pay Slabs along with corresponding monthly premium with reference to the Revised Pay Scales- 2015 towards Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme.
- For implementation of revised slab rates of premium TELANGANA STATE Government has been issued a G.O.MS.No. 49. Dated: 27.04.2015.
- As per G.O.MS.No. 49. Dated: 27.04.2015.Government hereby revise the Pay Slabs along with corresponding monthly premium with reference to the Revised Pay Scales- 2015 towards Telangana Government Life Insurance Scheme for implementation are specified below :
Read more: TS PRC 2015 GO.49 TGLI Scheme New Slab Rates, Monthly Premiums
Old and New TSGLI Slab Rates and Monthly Premiums
Existing Slab Rates in PRC 2010:
|Pay Slabs in RPS-2010||Monthly Premium Rs.|
|Pay from Rs.6700 to Rs.8440||250-00|
|Pay from Rs.8441 to Rs.10900||350-00|
|Pay from Rs.10901 to Rs.14860||450-00|
|Pay from Rs.14861 to Rs.18030||600-00|
|Pay from Rs.18031 to Rs.25600||750-00|
|Pay from Rs.25601 and above||1000-00|
Revised Slab Rates in PRC 2015
|Pay Slabs in RPS-2015||Monthly Premium Rs.|
|Pay from Rs.13000 to Rs.16400||500.00|
|Pay from Rs.16401 to Rs.21230||650.00|
|Pay from Rs.21231 to Rs.28940||850.00|
|Pay from Rs.28941 to Rs.35120||1150.00|
|Pay from Rs.35121 to Rs.48600||1400.00|
|Pay from Rs.48601 and above||2000.00|
The above-revised premium rates shall be effected from the pay of June- 2015 payable on 01.07.2015.
INSTRUCTIONS TO EMPLOYEES:
- All the employees must increase their premiums according to the revised rates specified above and also submit requisite proposal form after recovery of first revised premium from the salary and take Insurance Policy according to the revised premium from the Insurance Department.
- Whenever the premium is enhanced, the proposal form has to be submitted and additional policies have to be obtained.
- Unless the proposal form is submitted and policies obtained, the employees will not get Insurance coverage for the premium paid.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ENHANCEMENT OF TSGLI PREMIUM:
State Government Employees who are above 20 below 53 years of age are eligible to enhance the Premiums from the pay of June- 2015 duly forwarding the requisite proposal forms and obtaining the requisite policies from the Insurance Department.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DDO’s:
The Drawing and Disbursing Officers concerned are solely responsible for effecting the recovery of revised premium from all the eligible employees from June-2015 salary payable on 1st July 2015.
NOTE: If the fixation is delayed for any reason, the premium shall be revised from the month of drawal of pay fixation arrears. In such cases, no arrears of premium shall be collected.
- Download TSGLI Application Form
- TSGLI New Slab Rates
- TSGLI Loan Sanctioning Guidelines
- Download TSGLI Policy Bond
- TSGLI Annual Account Slip
- Guidelines to TSGLI Policy Holder