TSLPRB Instructions for Submission of Online Application Form: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has given the instructions/precautions for submission of the online application form and also TSLPRB TEST 2016 User guide, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Results in details placed on the web portal. Candidates who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:
1. Eligible candidates should submit the TSLPRB Police Jobs-SI Posts Recruitment 2016 Online Applications Submission through online mode From 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 at www.tslprb.in.
2. Candidates should pay the Registration Fee i.e The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 500/-and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.250/– towards Application Processing and Examinations. No refund of Registration Fee will be made once paid
3. Payment of Registration Fee Should be made in TS(AP)-Online/Mee-Seva(e-Seva)/ Credit or Debit Card/NetBanking
4. Candidate Should not Submit more than one Application.
5. Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
TSLPRB TEST Instructions to Candidates for filling the Online Application Form:
The application will be rejected if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature.
1. Candidates can fill and submit the application through online from 10-02-2016 to 03-03-2016 by Midnight.
2. Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form which will help you in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates.
3. Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo and signature Combined in jpg format as shown below. The application will be rejected if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
4. Candidates should not submit more than one application form.
5. Preferences / Options once exercised are final and cannot be changed later. Candidates are advised to fill up all the preferences with respect to posts / Districts / Battalions. His / Her candidature will not be considered for the posts/districts / Battalions which are left blank / unfilled.
6. Registration Fee If the Candidate belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.500/-, SC /ST: Rs.250/-.
7. Registration Fee for candidates belonging to other than Telangana State For all Categories: Rs.500/-.
8. The prescribed Registration Fee has to be paid by the applicant in the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / NetBanking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Registration Fee, the applicant will be able to fill his application form online.
9. Candidates can use the “Apply Online” in the main menu option to fill his application form online.
10. False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in disqualification and liable for prosecution.
11. Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
12. After the successful completion of Online Application, you will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check
SPAM folder of your email account if you have not received it in INBOX).
13. Candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution.
14. Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on “I AGREE”.
TSLPRB Instructions for Submission of Online Application Form:
1) The candidates are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely ONLINE. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
2) The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) is not responsible, for any discrepancy in the application particulars while submitting the form through online. The candidates are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the online application.
3) The particulars furnished by the candidates in the Application Form will be taken as final. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / submitting the application form online. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer.
4) Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the TSLPRB under any circumstances. Candidates should be careful in filling-up the application form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be rejected.
5) The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the prescribed time shall only be considered and the TSLPRB will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
6) The candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress or conceal any material information while making an application through website. In the case at a later date, if it is found that any false information is provided, punitive action will be taken as per law.
7) All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be produced as and when required. If the candidate fails to produce the same, his/her candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
8) The claim of the candidates with regard to the Age, Date of birth, educational qualifications, community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and certificates produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the TSLPRB. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for selection. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the TSLPRB reserve the right to reject his /her candidature at any stage of the selection without giving any notice.
9) The candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria carefully and a) fill in all the relevant columns in the online application form
b) care should be taken to ensure that the preference for Post Code Nos.11 and 12 (for Men & Women) and for Post Code Nos.13 to 14 & 16 to 17 (for Men) is clearly given in the application form.
10) The candidates shall bring IN PERSON the following documents in original along with one set of Xerox copy duly attested by a Gazetted Officer while coming for attending Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test compulsorily. Failure to produce the same will lead to rejection of the candidature.
a) Secondary School / Matriculation certificate or equivalent certificate in support of the date of birth.
b) Educational Qualification – Degree or its equivalent examination certificate. SC/ST candidates who have not passed the Degree or its equivalent examination but passed Intermediate or its equivalent examination and studied Degree must submit the Intermediate certificate or its equivalent examination and three years Degree study certificate.
c) BC candidates who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation specified for the Backward Classes should submit the LATEST Community Certificate and certificate of their exclusion from the Creamy Layer issued by the competent revenue authority.
d) The SC / ST candidates who wish to claim concession in age and also reservation specified for the SC/ST, should submit the LATEST Community Certificate issued by the competent authority.
e) Certificate from the competent authority in respect of State Government employees / those who worked in the Army, Navy or Air Force of the Indian Union / NCC Instructors / retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department during 1991 for claiming age concession.
f) Residence certificate in the agency area from the competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and Aboriginal Tribes in the agency areas who claim relaxation in physical measurements.
g) Study certificate issued by the School authorities or Residence certificate (in case the candidate not studied in any Educational Institution preceding to SSC/Matriculation or equivalent (Private study)) issued by Tahsildar of the concerned Mandal, for determining local status.
h) Certificate of CPP / Certificate of CDI / Certificate of PE / Certificate of PM / Certificate of CSPF/Certificate of Members of SPF issued after the date of notification, wherever applicable.
i) Ex-Servicemen certificate / Meritorious Sports persons Certificate / NCC A,B,C certificate etc., wherever applicable.