This year Telangana State Model Schools 6th class Admission Test Notification 2018 has been issued in January. 2018 by the Telangana State Government, School Education Department, Rashtriya Madhtamik Shiksha Abhiyan and TSMS CET 2018 for admission into 6/Sixth Class in Telangana Model Schools for the academic year.
TS RMSA, Hyderabad is inviting the online application forms from the eligible students through telanganams.cgg.gov.in webportal from 23-01-2018 to 28-02-2018. TSMS VI class entrance will be conducted on 15-04-2018 at each mandal head quarters or model schools in all districts of T State and exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM as per its schedule.
TS students, who wish to take admissions in the Telangana Model Schools, they should write he tsms 6th class entrance examination to get qualified for admissions. So, fifth class passed eligible students were applied for this entrance stream through online mode for appearing the tsms cet 2018 and they are waiting for their hall tickets. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the given following link.
Steps to download the TSMS Entrance Exam Hall tickets
Step 1: First visit the Telanganams Web Portal:
Step 2: Click on the “Download VI Hall ticket/ Download VII-To-X Hall ticket”
Step 3: New Window will be displayed
Step 4: In this window enter details like
Step 5: Print your hall ticket and take your hall ticket in the exam hall
Step 6: Preserve your hall ticket upto completion of exam process
Important instructions to Candidates:
1. Without hall ticket candidates are not allowed for examination.
2. To obtain duplicate hall ticket, candidate should approach the Chief Superintendent concerned, with passport size photograph & copy of online application form.
3. Candidates should attend the examination center by 09:30 AM
4. Candidates are not allowed in to the examination hall after 10:00 AM and to leave the hall before 12:00 NOON.
5. Answers to be marked with blue/black ball point pen only on the OMR sheet.
6. OMR sheet with over writing, correction etc. will not be considered for valuation.
7. Candidates have to bring writing pad and pen.
8. Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic devices are not allowed in to examination hall.
9. Malpractices during the examination will disqualify their candidature from the examination.
10. On completion of the examination, candidate has to handover OMR sheet to the invigilator.
#Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
|3||Part-III:||EVS I and II||25 marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.00 hours (i.e) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
1. Downloading of hall tickets – 01.04.2018
2. Date of Examination: 15-04-2018 by 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM