TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets 2020 (TS Model School Entrance Test). This year Telangana State Model Schools 6th class Admission Test Notification 2020 has been issued in January by the Telangana State Government, School Education Department, Rashtriya Madhyamika Shiksha Abhiyan and TSMS CET for admission into 6/Sixth Class in Telangana Model Schools for the academic year.
TS RMSA, Hyderabad is inviting the online application forms from the eligible students through telanganams.cgg.gov.in web portal. TSMS VI class entrance will be conducted on 12-04-2020 at each mandal head quarters or model schools in all districts of T State and exam will be held from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM as per its schedule.
TS students, who wish to take admissions in the Telangana Model Schools, they should write the tsms 6th class entrance examination to get qualified for admissions. So, fifth class passed eligible students were applied for this entrance stream through online mode for appearing the 6th class TSMS CET and they are waiting for their hall tickets. Candidates can download their TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets from the given following the link.
Steps to download the TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test Hall tickets
Step 1: First visit the Telanganams Web Portal:
Step 2: Click on the “Download VI Hall ticket/ Download VII-To-X Hall ticket”
Step 3: New Window will be displayed
Step 4: In this window enter details like
Step 5: Print your hall ticket and take your hall ticket in the exam hall
Step 6: Preserve your hall ticket upto completion of the exam process
Important instructions to Candidates:
1. Without hall ticket candidates are not allowed for the examination.
2. To obtain a duplicate hall ticket, the candidate should approach the Chief Superintendent concerned, with passport size photograph & copy of online application form.
3. Candidates should attend the examination centre by 09:30 AM
4. Candidates are not allowed into the examination hall after 10:00 AM and to leave the hall before 12:00 NOON.
5. Answers to be marked with blue/black ballpoint pen only on the OMR sheet.
6. OMR sheet with overwriting, correction etc. will not be considered for valuation.
7. Candidates have to bring writing pad and pen.
8. Mobile phones, calculators or any other electronic devices are not allowed into the examination hall.
9. Malpractices during the examination will disqualify their candidature from the examination.
10. On completion of the examination, the candidate has to handover OMR sheet to the invigilator.
Mode of Entrance Test:
The Entrance Test will be of objective type and multiple choice questions from Class 5th and the Question Paper have Four Parts.
Allocation of marks
|3||Part-III:||EVS I and II||25 marks|
|Total Marks||100 marks|
The total marks for the test are 100 and duration of 2.00 hours (i.e) from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
1. Downloading of hall tickets – 09.04.2020
2. Date of Examination: 12-04-2020 by 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM