How To Apply for TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2020. Steps to apply for through online mode on telanganams.cgg.gov.in for TSMS CET 2020. Online Applying procedure for Telangana Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test Notification/TS Model Schools VI Class Admission Test 2020. As per the TSMS CET 2020 methodology will be followed to the TSMS 6th Class Entrance Tes.
The Commissioner and School Education Department officials and Rashtriya Madhyamika Siksha Abhiyan will issue the TS Model School 6th Class Entrance Test 2019 Notification and application will be invited through online mode at TSMS Web portal from the eligible students for appearing the VI Class Admission Test for admission into 6th class in TS Model Schools for the current academic year. Here we are provided for information purpose only. The Official Notification has been released on January 27.
Procedure for Submission Online Applications: Students after satisfying above conditions, have to pay fees through mee-seva, online centres with particulars and obtain General number. Mere obtaining general number will not be considered unless he/she submits the online application. The general number is only in evidence of payment of examination fee. After obtaining general number they have to submit online application to http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/ (online).
The list of Model Schools and application formats are kept in website http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/ and download the same. Center for conducting examinations will be at District Head Quarters (Name of the Center will be printed in the Hall Ticket). Hall Tickets can be downloaded online as per reference number allotted to the candidates (as per schedule indicated). Note: Hall Tickets will not be dispatched by post and shall be downloaded from the website.
Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
1. Before submitting an online application a sample application format may be filled and furnish correct information.
2. Keep passport size photo readily with them.
3. Utmost care should be taken while filling the online application.
4. The candidate is responsible for any mistakes committed by him in the online application and no further corrections shall be entertained.
5. Mere appearing for admission test will not confer any right on the student for admission into Model School.
Keep ready with the following details:
Below details to be ready with them for online applying at telanganams.cgg.gov.in for TS Model School Entrance Test for Admissions for 6th class and remaining vacant seats.
- Student photo and signature
- Aadhad number
- Full name of the candidate
- Name of the father name
- Name the mother name
- Date of birth
- Sex (Boy/Girl)
- Mobile number
- Caste (Sub caste and Subcaste name)
- 2 Identification marks
- The school name and medium of class 4th
- The school name and medium of class 5th
- Present and & last year details of class and school
Online Application fee: Rs 75 / – for BC, SC, ST) and Rs. 150 / – for OC
Online Apply starts from 02-02-2020
Last Date for apply: 29-02-2020
Exam Date: 12-04-2002
How to Apply for TSMS 6th Class Entrance Test 2020:
Online applying procedure for TSMS CET 2019 and Steps to be followed in submission of the application through ‘telanganams.cgg.gov.in:
Stage I: TSMCET Fee Payment
- First, go the official website by entering the URL address telangnams.cgg.gov.in in your browser. Then the Telangana Model School Official website portal will appear.
- Now Search for Telangana Model Schools 6th class Admissions and click on the “Click Here” button.
- Then Registration Form for TS Model Schools(6th Class Entrance Test.) page will be opened in the new browser with full window and full screen.
- The eligible student shall first go through the information bulletin (information bulletin will be issued) carefully and read the notification and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSMS CET.
- The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility criteria for the submission of application through online shall pay a fee of Rs.75.00 for BC/ SCs/STs and Rs.150/- for OC students through TSONLINE for submission of application through Online.
- At the TS ONLINE CENTER, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of fee at TS ONLINE, the candidate shall be issued with a Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website telanganams.cgg.gov.in. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the Online application form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form
Stage II: TSMCET Fill and Submit Online Application FormFee Payment
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application. The Candidate should be ready with the model application form, candidates should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form for such candidates.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt for the model school.
- The candidate need not possess any certificate at the time of application, but the candidates must obtain original certificates (Caste, Income, Study, Special category) by the time of counselling.
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of the online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence, they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected Summarily.
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
Stage III: Submit the Download Online Application form to the nearest Model School. After Submission of 6th class entrance online application, the same print copy for admission must be submitted to the concerned Telangana Model School Principal in which the candidate is seeking admission.
TSMS CET Links
|S.No||Details||Go to link|
|1||TSMS CET Notification||Get details|
|2||TSMS Information Bulletin||GET DETAILS|
|3||Sample OMR Sheet||GET DETAILS|
|3||List of TSMS Schools||GET DETAILS|
|4||TSMS Model Question Paper||Make Payment link|
|5||Submit TSMS Application||Submit Application|
|6||TSMS Web Portal||http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in/|
Model Application Form Details:
Telangana State Model Schools,
Telangana State: Hyderabad,
Entrance Examination for 6th Class 2019-2019
1. Name of the Candidate:
2. Aadhar Number:
3. Name of The Mother:
4. Name of The Father:
5. Sex (Boy/Girl):
6. Date of Birth(In Words & In Figures):
7. Education Details
|YEAR OF STUDY||CLASS||MEDIUM||NAME OF THE SCHOOL STUDYING||WHETHER THE STUDYING SCHOOL IS RECOGNISED OR NOT|
8. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian: Rs……………..In Words(………………)
9. Whether The Candidate Is Eligible For Higher Class From 5th To 6th Class
10. Whether The Candidate Is Phc If So Give Details Of Percentage: VH, HH, OH, % of Disability
11. Caste: OC, SC, ST, BC- A, BC- B, BC-C, BC-D,BC-E
12. Name of The School And Mandal Seeking Admission.
13. Details of Examination Fee Paid / Reference Id No.
14. Present Address of The Candidate
Village or Town:
The information furnished above is true and to the best of my knowledge. I will produce the original as and when asked by the Department at the time of Admission. I am aware that any wrong information furnished by me disqualifies my selection automatically.
Signature of the Parent Signature of the candidate.
Model TSMS Online Application Form Details:
Step I: First fill up the following basic details
|4||Name Of the Student*|
|8||Aadhar Card Number or Ration Card Number|
|9||Number of the Caste Certificate|
|10||Number of the Income Certificate|
|12||Class Of Admission Sought*|
|13||Date Of Birth*|
Step II: Fill up the following School Of Study for Previous Class details
|16||Whether previous studied school recognized*||Yes/No|
|17||Type of study*||;Regular/Private|
Step III: Fill up the school address details:
School With full Address
Step IV: Community and Income details:
|22||Are you a PH-Person*||YES/NO|
|23||Occupation of parent*|
Step V: Residential address details:
Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image in the required field and read the declaration click on the radio button of Mere registration does not confer any right for Admission. Admissions will be made as per rules/regulations in vogue. Now click on the preview button and once check the form and take the print out and submit to the concerned your mandal model school principal.