TSMS Entrance Test Certificates verification dates and schedule. TSMS Admission Test schedule. TSMS CET dates,Conduct of Admission Test for Admission into VI to X classes in TS Telangana Model Schools. DSE and Ex-Officio PD Telangana Model Schools has given new schedule for Conduct of Admission Test for Admission into 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes in T.S. Model Schools during 2020-2021 Academic year.
It is to inform that the last date of receipt of application of 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th classes Admission Test is 08-03-2020. As per the schedule the Admission test was on 18.04.2020 from 10.00 AM to 12.00 AM and 2pm to 4 pm Keeping in view of the submission of application the following schedule is herewith communicated.
Item of work VI to X Classes
TS Model School Admit Test Schedule:
TS Model School Admit Test Schedule:
1. Date of Notification 21.01.2020
2. a. Schedule of submission of online application : 28-01-2020 to 08-03-2020
b. Schedule of submission of online application : 01-02-2020 to 08-03-2020
3. Hall Ticket Downloading: 09-04-2020 to 12-04-2020
4. Date of Examination : 18-04-2020
5. Timings of Examination
VI Class – 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
VII to X Classes – 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM
6. Venue of Examination District Head Quarters
7. Communication of results with marks Model Schools wise: 18-05-2020
8. Finalization of selection list and approval at District level by Joint Collector : 19 to 26-05-2020
9. Final Results will be displayed in Model Schools: 27-05-2020
10. Certificate verification and admissions: 28 to 30-05-2020
11. Date of commencement of classes As per Academic Calendar
TSMS Results and Admission Counselling Tentative dates:
1. Results with Marks:
Communication of results with marks Model Schools wise: 18.05.2020
2. Finalization of selection list and approval at District level by Joint Collector: 19.05.2020 to 26.05.2020
3. Final Selection List Results: 27.05.2020
4. Certificates Verification Dates:
Certificate verification and admissions: 28.05.2020 to 30.05.2020
4. Classes Start from June 1st:
Date of commencement of classes: As per Academic Calendar( June 1st)
Verification of Original certificates of the selected candidates in May last week……
Instructions on TS Model Schools 6th Class Entrance Test 2020 Provisional Selection List/Merit List, Guidelines on TS Model Schools 6th Class Admission test 2020 Merit List/Provisional Selection List, Certificates Verification would be conducted from as per schedule. All the Principals of Model Schools in the State are hereby informed that the General Merit List of the candidates who appeared for TSMS VI Class Entrance Test into Model Schools was communicated already to all Principals
Now the Provisional selection list is hereby communicated to all Principals of Model Schools and they are requested to follow the instructions and guidelines shown below….
1. The Provisional selection list should verified thoroughly by a committee at Principal level to confirm whether it is in accordance with merit cum roster.
2. Community certificates should be verified to confirm the community of the candidates.
3. Previous study certificates and other certificates are to be verified to identify the local status of the candidates.
4. If any in-eligible candidate carries are found in the provisional selection list such names should he deleted and next merit cures roster candidate in the general merit list should be included in the place of that in-eligible candidate. Finally the Principals should get the selection list approved by the District Collector or his nominee through DEO concerned.
5, Much care to be taken by the Principals and no scope should be given to rind the name a in-eligible candidate in the Provisional list
6. Any deviation found in the selection list will attract disciplinary action again.st the Principal as per CCA rules,
7, After approval of selection list by District Collector the same should be forwarded to the O/o the Model Schools, Hyderabad Telangana State,
8. Admission process should be completed by 31-05-2020.****
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details