TSPSC Art Teachers Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern; TSPC Gurukulams Art Teachers recruitment syllabus, exam pattern; Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Art Teachers in Residential Educational Institution Societies; Preliminary (Screening Test) Scheme and Syllabus, Main Examination Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Art Teachers
TSPSC Art Teachers recruitment Syllabus, Exam pattern (Scheme of the exam) Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Art Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies
Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
General Studies and Art and Art Education.
Paper: General Studies and Art and Art Education. Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc., and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and MitigationStrategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
Section-II: Art and Art Education
1.Principles, Techniques, and Materials used in Drawing:
2.Pencils (Black & White and Colour);2.Pastels; 3. Charcoal sticks;4.Sketch Pens
1.Drawing from Nature (Leaves, Flowers, Trees, Birds, Animals, etc.)
2.Object Drawing (Household objects like Jars, Bottles, Bowls, etc.)
1.Materials used in Painting
2.Handmade paper; 2. Oil Colour Sheets; 3. Canvas boards; 4. Cloth for Fabric painting 5. Water Colours; 6.Oil Colours;7. Acrylic Colours; 8. Fabric Colours; 9. Palette Knives for colour mixing; 10.Brushes;11.Water Colour Palette
1. Landscape Painting; 2. Still life; 3. Composition (Memory Painting); 4.Portrait Painting
III. Basic Knowledge in Colour Theory
3.Applied Arts :
Materials Used: 1.Poster Colours; 2. Indian Ink; 3. Drawing Sheets; 4. Ivory Card; 5. Mount Board
II. Subjects :
1.Different types of lettering (Roman, Gothic) in Telugu and English.
4.Creative Design (without using Geometrical instruments)
Materials Used: 1.Clay; 2. Readymade Paper Pulp
- Clay modelling from Nature like Birds, Animals, Flowers, Fruits, Trees, HumanFigures etc.
- Geometrical: 3D forms like Cube, Sphere, Pyramid etc.
- Creative Abstract Forms
- Pre Historic Art forms from India (Rock Paintings of Bhimbhetka, etc)
- Harappa and Mohenjodaro Civilization and Art &Culture
- Telangana Art and Craft Logos and Symbols: Present and Past
- Basic knowledge of famous Artists like
- Michaelangelo; b.Leonardo Da Vinci; c.Vincent Van Gogh; d. Salvador Dali
- Pablo Picasso;f. Raja Ravi Varma; g.M F Husain Also our own famous Artists like Late Sri P.T. Reddy, Late Sri Kapu Rajaiah, Late Sri Kondapally Seshagiri Rao, Padma Sri Jagadish Mittal, Padma Sri K. Laxma Goud, Sri Thota Vaikuntam, Sri Surya Prakash.
General knowledge about World-famous paintings and sculptures
- Ajanta Paintings
- Ellora and famous Temple Sculptures of India
- Traditional Indian miniature paintings
- Contemporary (Modern) Indian Art
- European Art and Artists
- Methods and advantages of Educational Psychology
- Laws of learning
- Types of Intelligence
- Intelligence Quotient
- Personality Traits, Factors responsible
1.Study of the relationship between Philosophy and Education
2.Aims of Education
3.Universal free and Compulsory Education
4.Use of Audiovisual aids for teaching
5.Importance of work experience in Education
Methods of Teaching
- Factors of Teaching and learning
- Principles (Maxims) of Teaching
- Steps in lesson planning
- Methods of Teaching
Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities
- Importance of Curriculum
- Importance of Co-Curricular Activities on the Campus such as Workshops and Seminars, Conferences, Exchange Programmes, Art Competitions.
Scheme of Exam and Syllabus for Residential Educational Institution Societies: