TSPSC AEE Result 2022 will be released by the Telangana Public Service Commission on its official website, tspsc.gov.in after the conduct of examination to fill the Assistant Executive Engineer posts in various Departments in Telangana State.
TSPSC released the Assistant Executive Engineers Posts recruitment notification and applications were invited online from the qualified candidates through the proforma Application was available on Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers.
Registered candidates who appeared the TSPSC AEE posts recruitment examination can check details and download the result from the website by using login details. After checking result, candidates should prepare their list documents for the certificate verification.
On the basis of the results of the written examination and oral test (Interview), the result will be released by the TSPSC. Provisionally selected for appointment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer posts will be called for the certification verification.
That success in the examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to her/his character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
That the candidate is found physically fit for the post. That the candidate should produce such original certificates as required in accordance with the rules/notification. Final result will be released after the completion of certificate verification.
|Name of the result||TSPSC AEE Result 2022|
|Title||Download the TSPSC AEE Recruitment Result 2022|
|Subject||Telangana Public Service Commission will release the TSPSC AEE Results 2022|
How to check TSPSC AEE Result?
- Candidates need to visit the official website, tspsc.gov.in in your smart device web browser.
- Once you reach the official website, click on the website link on the main home page.
- After clicking on that link, TSPSC official website home page will be appeared in your device.
- Click on the AEE Result link at the What’s new section on the home page.
- After clicking on that link, Result checking web page will appear in your device browser.
- Now, enter your TSPSC ID and Date of Birth and click on Go button.
- After that, your Result will be appeared. Download your Result and take a printout for further reference
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Results: It is hereby notified that on the basis of the written examination held on the notified date to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in Various Engineering Services, the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally admitted for the verification of certificates.
The candidates who are provisionally qualified for certificate of verification are required to produce the one set of checklist and two attestation forms in original duly filled by the candidate which are available in the commission website and all original certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted officer, relating to Age, Qualifications, Community (Integrated), Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009,
Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class) and if any, at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the above certificates
The Verification of Certificates is scheduled to be held from 17/01/2018 to19/01/2018 from 10-00 AM onwards at Government Polytechnic College (Sankethika Vidya Bhavan) MasabTank, Hyderabad. The candidate is hereby instructed to produce all the original Certificates as mentioned in the Notification on the same day without fail and should report at 10-00 AM.
The candidate is requested to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Notification. If on further Verification, it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate/candidates shall be canceled at any stage of the selection process.
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / All India Council for Technical Education or an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015. TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineers Results
Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates is exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Examination Fee and they are not entitled to claiming any kind of reservation.
How to Apply: Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
1. On the basis of the Written Examination to be held on 5, 6 -08-2017 to the posts of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services, the candidates with the following Register Numbers to be provisionally admitted for the ORAL TEST (Interview).
2. The candidate who is qualified for Interview are required to produce the Original Certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer, relating to Age, Qualifications, Community (Integrated), Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009,
Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on the website), Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation, Study (from 4th class to 10th class) and if any, at the time of verification for subsequent submission of any of the above certificates.
3. The date, place and day-wise schedule of verification of certificates will be placed on the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in separately. The candidates are requested to obtain and keep ready all the certificates as mentioned in the Notification.
4. If on further Verification it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate/candidates shall be canceled at any stage of the selection process.