TSPSC CBRT Instructions Procedures for Candidates, Instructions to Candidates for TSPSC CBRT, General Instructions and Procedure of CBRT, TSPSC CBRT Instructions, Procedures, Guidelines for Candidates (Computer Based Recruitment Test), TSPSC TRT Recruitment Instructions, DO’s and Don’ts in English, TSPSC TRT Recruitment Instructions, DO’s and Don’ts in Telugu.
Instructions for Candidates on TSPSC CBRT:
1. The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID and Driving License)
2. This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this print the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
3. The candidates who do not have clear photographs on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs for appearing in the Test with an undertaking.
4. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
5. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that you are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch, calculator, log tables, wallet, purse, notes, charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on your body or in your pockets.
6. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of your valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
7. The check-in procedure inside the test hall includes capturing your image and left thumbprint. This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify your identity and also to check impersonation by any candidate. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external matters like Mehandi, Ink etc. on their Hands/Foot.
8. Candidates are allowed inside the test centre from 8:30 AM onwards (for the forenoon session) and from 1:00 PM onwards (for the afternoon session) for identity verification.
9. The test centre gate will be closed at 9:15 AM (for the forenoon session) and at 1:45 PM (for the afternoon session). NO CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE TEST CENTRE AFTER CLOSING THE GATE.
10. Candidates will be permitted to occupy their allotted seats 40 minutes before the scheduled start of the examination. Candidates can log in and start reading the necessary instructions 10 minutes before the start of the examination.
11. The total duration of each examination is 150 minutes for both the sessions. The medium of the test will be English only.
12. Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the end of the examination.
13. Candidates will be provided a virtual calculator on their computer to do all the calculations for the questions.
14. Pen and the rough sheet will be provided at the examination hall by the invigilator.
15. Candidate should ONLY carry his/her hall ticket and valid identification card(s) inside the test centre and any other belongings will not be strictly allowed inside the test centre.
16. The candidate must note that his/her admission to the Test is strictly “Provisional”.
17. The mere fact that Hall Ticket has been issued to him/her does not imply that the candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her online application for the Test have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
18. Only those candidates, who are totally blind and who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled can use Scribes at the written examination. Candidates who are blind will get extra time of 20 minutes per hour and candidates who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled but no extra time is allowed to such candidates.
19. The scribe provided to the candidate must be a non-graduate and should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate.
20. ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS SHALL ENTAIL DISCIPLINARY ACTION ON THE CANDIDATE WHICH MAY INCLUDE BAN FROM FUTURE TEST of TSPSC AND OTHER PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONS IN THE COUNTRY.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details