TSPSC Craft Teachers recruitment syllabus, exam pattern; TSPC Gurukulams Craft Teachers recruitment syllabus, exam pattern; Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Craft Teachers in Residential Educational Institution Societies; Preliminary (Screening Test) Scheme and Syllabus, Main Examination Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Craft Teachers.
TSPSC Craft Teachers recruitment Syllabus, Exam pattern(Scheme of the exam) Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Craft Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies Scheme of Examination
| Written Examination |
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
General Studies and Craft and Craft Education.
Paper: General Studies and Craft and Craft Education. Section-I: General Studies
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc., and inclusive policies.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts and Literature of India and Telangana
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- 10. Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
Section-II: Craft and Craft Education
- Sewing Machine – Parts – Common Faults and Remedies, Equipment and Materials used in Garment Construction – Preparation of Fabric – Shrinking, Straightening and Pressing
- Plain Needle Work
- Basic Teachers – Even basting, Uneven basting, Running, Hemming and Back Stitch.
- Seams and Seam Finishes – Plain Seam, Lapped Seam, French Seam, Run and Fell Seam, Pinked Seam Finish, Edge Stitch seam Finish, Double stitch seam finish, Herring Bone stitch seam finish.
- Fullness in Garments
- Darts – Types – Single pointed darts, Double pointed darts and Decorative darts.
- Tucks – Types – Pin Tucks, Corded Tucks, Cross Tucks c. Pleats – Types – Knife pleats, Box pleats.
- Finishing of Raw edges and Finishes – Facing, Piping, Binding, False Hem.
- Placket opening and Fastners
- f. Placket Openings – Simple Hem, Continuous Wrap Opening, Two Piece Bound opening
- g. Fastness – Button, Button holes, Shank buttons, Hooks and Eyes, Zip
III. Collars, Pockets, Sleeves and Yokes
1.Collars – Types – Peter Pan Collars, Cape Collars, Shirt Collar.
2.Pockets – Types – Patch Pocket, Flap Pocket, Seam, Bound Pocket. c. Sleeves – Plain Sleeves, Puff Sleeves
3.Yokes – Round yoke and Square yoke
- Darning – Types – Straight Tear, Hedge Tear b. Patch Work – Plain Patch and Printed Patch
V. Drafting of Jangia and Jabla
- Drafting of Jangia b. Drafting of Jabla
V Drafting of Princess Petticoat, Frocks and Saree Petticoat
- Drafting of Princess Petticoat b. Drafting of Frock
- Drafting of Saree Petticoat
VII. Drafting of Others
- Drafting of Skirt; b.Drafting of Saree Blouse; c. Drafting of Punjabi Shirt b. Drafting of Shalwar; d.Drafting of Chudidar
- Tools, Techniques and Materials used in Hand Embroidery b. Enlarging and reducing the design
- Single line embroidery stitches – Running, Stem, Chain, Double knot stitch, Couching, Fly and Feather Stitch.
- Filling Stitches – French knot, Satin, Herring bone, Button hole, Long and short stitch.
- Contemporary stitches – Shadow stitch, Cross Stitch, appliqué stitch. f. Banjara Work – Mirror work, quilting, Drawn thread work, Bead work.
IX. Machine Embroidery – Cording, Running, Round, Long and Short, Satin, Twine Cording, Applique Work, Net Work, Eyelet Work, Quilting Work
- Methods and advantages of Educational Psychology
- Laws of learning
- Types of Intelligence
- Intelligence Quotient
- Personality Traits, Factors responsible
- Study of relationship between Philosophy and Education
- Aims of Education
- Universal free and Compulsory Education
- Use of Audio visual aids for teaching
- Importance of work experience in Education
XII. Methods of Teaching
- Factors of Teaching and learning
- Principles (Maxims) of Teaching
- Steps in lesson planning 4. Methods of Teaching
XIII. Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities
- Importance of Curriculum
- Importance of Co-Curricular Activities on the Campus such as Workshops and Seminars, Conferences, Exchange Programmes, Art Competitions
XIV. Telangana Craft Scheme of Exam and Syllabus for Residential Educational Institution Societies:
- Staff Nurse
- Art Teacher
- Craft Teacher
- Music Teacher
- Librarian in Schools
- Librarian in colleges
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details