TSPSC has informed that, as mentioned in para-2 of the result notification, dt:21/06/2023 that the list of candidates to be interviewed will be displayed on a weekly basis on every Monday for the succeeding week, the Hall Ticket Numbers of the provisionally admitted candidates to be interviewed for the 1st week i.e from July 2023 for the posts falling under Group-II services, and also the “Detailed Instructions to the candidates” are hosted on the Commission’s website. For further details please visit www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group II Services (General Recruitment), Notification Nos. 20/2015 & 17/2016
Detailed Instructions to the Candidates
1. Candidates called for interview shall report at the TSPSC Office by 9.00 AM for Morning Session & by 12.30 PM for Afternoon Sessions.
2. The Candidate alone will be allowed inside the office premises. He / she will be guided to the Group-II Help Desk in 1st floor.
3. Candidates are advised to report well before to follow procedures for establishing identity of the candidates by taking bio-metric attendance and digital photographs.
4. Candidates reporting after 9.30 AM for FN session and 1.00 Noon for AN session shall not be allowed to appear into the Interview process. After reporting, they will not be allowed to go out of the office or to leave the waiting hall till the interview is completed.
5. Candidates of Forenoon Session are not allowed to enter inside the office before 9.00 AM and the candidates of Afternoon Session are not allowed to enter inside the office before 12.30 PM. Persons accompanying the candidate are strictly prohibited from entering into the office premises.
6. However, PH persons, pregnant ladies / Lactating mothers are allowed to be accompanied by one attendant in special circumstances and will be allowed upto Visitor’s Enclosure, and for that they have to take prior permission consulting security guards.
7. Candidates appearing for Interview should bring the Verification Certificate issued at the time of Verification along with (2) passport sized photographs identical to that affixed on check-list and any ID proof in original for viz., Aadhar card, Driving License, Pass port.
8. Candidate will be guided to the Deputy Secretary – I (Group-II) from the Help Desk for producing Verification Certificate given at the time of Verification. Admit card to the candidate will be handed over by the Deputy Secretary – I.
9. From Deputy Secretary – I, the candidates will be sent to the Interview Board Desk.
10.Candidate should not carry any electronic or any other gadgets, Mobile/Cellular phone, Tablets, Pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch wallet, Purse, Notes, Pagers, Charts, pens, water bottles, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on the body or in the pockets. If such unauthorized objects are found they will be seized.
11.The candidate will be required to submit his/her choice of posts in an order of preference on TSPSC website. The web options for post preferences should be completed by the date of Interview or on specified dates, failing which candidate will be disqualified for further selection process. They shall give an undertaking that web options were exercised and that they are aware that they will not be considered for the posts for which they have not exercised web options.
12.The candidates should carefully submit their preferences / web options as the allocation of post will be made according to the preference, subject to fulfillment of conditions/ required qualifications/ Physical Endurance Test etc. Options once given cannot be changed.
13.Canvassing in any form will be a ground for disqualification. Candidates will attract disqualification if they try to influence any Interview Board Member/Official/ Staff. Detailed procedures can be seen in Commission’s Rules of Procedure Rule 3 (XII). TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION:: HYDERABAD Group – II Services (General Recruitment), Notification Nos. 20/2015 & 17/2016 Detailed Instructions to the Candidates
14.Any attempt by or on be-half of the candidates for selection to influence the Chairman or any Member of the Commission or the Experts or Examiners assisting the Commission, will lead to initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them.
15. Any attempt by candidates or by others on be-half the candidates to influence the staff for undue favour or to divulge any information which is to be kept secret until officially released will attract disciplinary action..
16.Candidates should not make any false statements/ allegations through print/electronic, digital or social media against the Commission or persons associated with Commission in connection with Interview process, which will attract disciplinary action according to Rules and Commission’s Rules of Procedure.
17.The candidates are fully responsible for keeping themselves abreast of the Commission’s web notifications issued from time to time. The weekly schedule for Interviews shall be posted on the Website every Monday around 10.30 AM with not less than one week notice to candidates before Interview
18.The candidates shall confirm their specified date for Medical Board exam / Physical Test / Computer Proficiency Test etc. with Help Desk after the Interview before leaving the Commission’s Office.
19.Candidates seeking Medical Tests should ensure that all the related material is obtained from the DS-I to attend the Medical Board on scheduled date. Commission shall not take any responsibility if any candidate fails to take the proceedings / certificates to be submitted to Medical Board at the time of Physical Test.
20.Commission desires to provide conducive atmosphere for candidates to perform well at their Personality Tests and expects candidates to maintain discipline & decorum expected of aspiring Government Servants.
21.Process of Interviews and selections will be conducted by the Commission in a fair and transparent manner, strictly according to the performance of the candidates. Candidates are advised not to believe any rumors or fall prey to unscrupulouselements who try and deceive gullible individuals with claims to secure them selections or benefiting them in any manner in the interviews. Candidates shall bring to the notice of the Commission of any such person / persons resorting to illegal activities of collecting money, enticing candidates with false promises. They shall lodge their complaints with proper evidences in the mail ID of the Vigilance Cell, i.e email@example.com TSPSC Instructions for Group II Interview
Schedule of TSPSC Group 2 Interviews from July 2023 (1st week): TSPSC informed that, as mentioned in para-2 of the result notification, dt: June 2023 that the list of candidates to be interviewed will be displayed on a weekly basis on every Monday for the succeeding week, the Hall Ticket Numbers of the provisionally admitted candidates to be interviewed for the 1st week i.e from 01/07/2020 to 06/07/2020 are given below.
1st week Interview Schedule(01 to 06-07-2023)
Day 1. Date of Interview Session I: 01/07/2023 FN – 9.00 AM. Session II: 01/07/2023 AN – 12.30 PM.
Day 2. Date of Interview Session I: 02/07/2023 FN – 9.00 AM. Session II: 02/07/2023 AN – 12.30 PM.
Day 3. Date of Interview Session I: 03/07/2023 FN – 9.00 AM. Session II: 03/07/2023 AN – 12.30 PM.
Day 4. Date of Interview Session I: 04/07/2023 FN – 9.00 AM. Session II: 04/07/2023 AN – 12.30 PM.
Day 5. Date of Interview Session I: 05/07/2023 FN – 9.00 AM. Session II: 05/07/2023 AN – 12.30 PM.
Day 6. Date of Interview Session I: 06/07/2023 FN – 9.00 AM. Session II: 06/07/2023 AN – 12.30 PM.
The Interviews will start at 10.00 AM for Forenoon Session and 2.00 PM for Afternoon Session in the TSPSC Office, Prathibha Bhavan, Opp. Gagan Vihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. The candidates to be interviewed in the Forenoon Session should report at the TSPSC office at 9.00 AM and the candidates to be interviewed in the Afternoon Session should report at 12.30 PM The candidates who have qualified for Interview (Personality Test) are required to attend at TSPSC Office along with Verification Certificate, Original Certificates along with No Objection Certificate from the employer (if anywhere employed) and two (2) passport size photos & one original Photo Identification Card on the relevant date and time as per schedule.
The candidates are hereby instructed to give their online zonal preferences i.e., Web options on or before the date of their interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered for selection. Admission of the candidate is purely provisional and Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of a candidate at any stage, if filling of false information or suppression of facts or Conduct not in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Notification is noticed. Hence admission to Interview does not confer ipso facto right for Final selection. “Detailed instructions to the candidates”, must be carefully read and complied with by the candidates. Hall Ticket Numbers of the provisionally admitted candidates to be interviewed for the 1st week i.e from 01/07/2020 to 06/07/2020