TSPSC PGTs TGTs PDs Recruitment Hall Tickets, TSPSC released the 7,306 Residential Schools/Gurukulam Teaching Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2017(REIS Gurukul teachers) notification on 13-04-2017 and applications were invited from the eligible and interested candidates through online mode from April 18, 2017, to May 9, 2017.
The TSPSC would fill the 7306 gurukulam posts in the 5 Residential Educational Institutional Societies in Telangana State. TSPSC would conduct the Screening Test/Preliminary Examination on May 31 to the TGT, PGT, PD, Language Posts and Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit Language posts of TGT, PGT Screening test to be conducted on June 14 and hall tickets are available on its website.
TGT Main Exam Final Keys:
TSPSC has conducted the Main Examination for TGT (Biological Science, Social Studies and Social Studies and Hindi from 20/07/2017, 29-08-2017, 03-09-2017 FN & AN. The Final Keys of these exams will be available on the TSPSC website from 09/09/2017. The objections on the Preliminary Keys will be accepted online on the TSPSC website from 27/10/2017,
WEB NOTE: The candidates who applied for the post of PGT (Notfn.No.13/17) and TGT (Notfn.No.14/17) languages posts i.e., (Telugu, Hindi and Urdu) are hereby informed that the Question Paper for the Screening Test will be supplied in the particular language only i.e., the Telugu paper will be in Telugu language.
However, the questions related to Basic Proficiency in English will be in the English version only for languages posts also. The entire Question Paper for Sanskrit will be in English version only.
WEB NOTE: TSPSC REIS General Recruitment
A) Screening test for the post of Physical Director, Optional subjects and English Language of PGT & TGT posts is scheduled to be held on 31-05-2017.
B) A separate screening test for languages posts of PGT & TGT i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit will be held on 14-06-2017.
WEB NOTE: Preliminary Exam for PGT, TGT and PD Posts
Combined and Common Preliminary Examination for PGT, TGT and PD Posts (Direct Recruitment)
Notification No.s 13/2017, 14/2017 and 15/2017.
The candidates listed below for the post of PGT/TGT/PD are hereby informed that to carry two (2) passport size photographs duly attested by the Gazetted Officer to affix on Hall Ticket and Nominal Roll at the examination centre. Submit a written representation to the Chief Superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test.
TSPSC would conduct the Screening Test on May 31 to the TGT, PGT, PD, Language Posts and Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit Language posts of TGT, PGT Screening test to be conducted on June 14 and hall tickets are available on its website. So, a Screening Test for the post of Physical Director, Optional subjects and English Language of PGT & TGT posts is scheduled to be held on 31-05-2017.
A separate screening test for languages posts of PGT & TGT i.e., Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit will be held on 14-06-2017. TSPSC Gurukulam PGTs, TGTs and PDs Recruitment Hall tickets are available on tspsc web portal and TSPSC Gurukulam PGTs Recruitment Exam date is 31-05-2017.
Web note: Hall ticket Download for Combined & common Preliminary Examination for the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Physical Director Notification No.s 13/2017, 14/2017 and 15/2017.
How to download the hall ticket:
Recruitment Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination from the TSPSC Web portal………
Step I: Visit the official website: TSPSC.GOV.IN
Step 2: Click on the “Preliminary Examination Hall ticket Download for Residential School Teachers” link in Brown Colour area
Step 3: Hall Ticket Download page will be opened in a new tab
Step 4: In this page enter your TSPSC Id(Ex: TS12345678) and Date of birth(D/M/Y)
Step 5: Click on the Go button
Step 6: Download the Hall ticket take the print for entry to the exam hall and preserve the future reference.
Step 7: Candidates must read all the instructions given in Hall ticket
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. TSPSC Gurukulam Teaching, Non Teaching posts Recruitment Hall tickets
Instructions to Candidates:
Candidates must read all the instructions.
“TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment” applied candidates should read the instructions thoroughly 3 times before attending the tomorrow exam and “Best of Luck to TSPSC Aspirants”.
1. The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card (for example Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, Government Employer ID, Driving License). Aadhaar Card may be carried by the candidate.
2. This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this candidate is advised to get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a colour photo printer.
3. The candidates who do not have clear photographs or no photo on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs along with a written representation to Chief Superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test.
4. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination, ONLY after their credentials are verified by centre officials.
5. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, Watch, Calculator, Log Tables, Wallet, Purse, Notes, Charts, Loose Sheets Or Recording Instruments strapped to their body or pockets. Calculators are not allowed.
6. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safekeeping of valuable devices or personal belongings at the examination centre.
7. The gates of the Test Centres will be opened by 8.15 am and closed by 9.45 am. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after closing the gate. The checking procedure inside the test hall may include capturing biometric left thumbprint/ iris/photo capture. This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify the identity of the candidate and also to check impersonation by any others.
Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external substances like Mehndi, Ink etc, on their hands/foot. Candidates are instructed not to wear shoes, Jewellery, Chains, studs and also wristwatches to the Examination Centre.
8. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket through valid Photo identification documents like Aadhaar, Pan card, etc.
9. No candidate should leave the examination hall till the Examination time ends.
10. The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
11. (i)Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 20 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(ii) An extra time of 20 minutes per hour is permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent of slowing the performance of function (Minimum of 40% impairment). Scribe is allowed to such candidates also.
(iii) Scribe will be provided by the Chief Superintendent concerned to those candidates who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
(a) The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(b) The candidate, as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
12. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
13. The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/misbehaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
14. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
15. The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, PartIV.B Extraordinary, dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination, apart from debarring from future exams of TSPSC, Other State Public Service Commissions & UPSC.
Main Exam for PGTs, TGTs, PDs:
TSPSC reschedules exams for PGT, TGT, PD: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) on Monday re-scheduled main examinations for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) and Physical Director (PD) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies. According to a release, the TSPSC Gurukul PGT, TGT and PD main examinations, which were scheduled to be held on June 29, 30, July 4, 5 and 6 are rescheduled to July 18, 19, 20, 21 and 22.
Accordingly, mathematics and biological science PGT exam will be held on July 18 while physical science and social studies exams on July 19. For TGT, mathematics and biological science exams will be held on July 20 and physical science and social studies exams on July 21, while science examination will be held on July 22.
The TSPSC officials said the main exam for Physical Director was rescheduled to July 18. TSPSC Secretary A Vani Prasad said in the last few months, the commission had received several requests and representations from Gurukul teacher aspirants and student organisations requesting the reschedule the examinations, which will enable them to have more time for preparation.
TSPSC Gurukul Exams:
Web-Note: It is hereby informed that the exams for the posts of PET, Art, Craft, Music Teachers, Librarian, Staff Nurse and Preliminary Examination for the posts in Degree Colleges (DL, PD and Librarian), Junior Colleges((JL, Principal, PD and Librarian) & Principal in Schools and Main Exams for TGT (Physical Science, Social and Science) are re-scheduled as follows.
|Name of the Post||Date of Exam|
|17/2017||Art Teacher||31/08/2017 FN|
|18/2017||Craft Teacher||31/08/2017 AN|
|19/2017||Music Teacher||01/09/2017 FN|
|20/2017||Librarian(Schools)||17/09/2017 FN & AN|
|21/2017||Staff Nurse||17/09/2017 FN &18/09/2017 FN|
|16/2017||PET||17/09/2017 FN &18/09/2017 AN|
|Notification No.||Name of the Post|
|Date of Exam||10/09/2017|
|Tentative dates for downloading |
of Hall ticket
|22/2017||Degree College Lecturers|
|23/2017||Physical Director in Degree Colleges|
|24/2017||Librarian in Degree Colleges|
|25/2017||Principal in Junior Colleges|
|26/2017||Physical Director in Junior Colleges|
|28/2017||Librarian in Junior Colleges|
|29/2017||Principal in Schools|
|Notification No.||Name of the Post||Date of Exam||Tentative dates for downloading of |
|14/2017||Physical Science||29/08/2017 |
FN & AN
|Science|| 30/08/2017 |
FN & AN
TSPSC Gurukulam Recruitment Prelims Results, Mains Candidates list: Provisional List for TGT, PGT, PD Main Exam:
(TSPSC TGT, PGT, PD Preliminary Exam Results): The candidates are directed to visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for further details.
Steps to Check TSPSC Gurukul Teacher’s Screening Test Results 2017:
1. Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
2. The homepage will be displayed.
3. Click on TSPSC Gurukulam Prelims Results.
4. Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
5. Click on submit button.
6. The results will appear on the screen.
7. Check the results.
8. Download/ Take a printout for further reference.
Stay tuned to this website. We will update TSPSC Gurukulam Teacher Mains Hall Ticket, Results here. Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation
TSPSC PGTs TGTs PDs Recruitment Hall Tickets 2017:
A. TGTs Mains Hall tickets:
Hall tickets for Written Examination for the Post of Trained Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institution Societies Main Examination (General Recruitment)Notification No 14/2017.
B. PGTs Mains Hall tickets:
Hall tickets for written Examination for the Post of Post Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institution Societies Main Examination (General Recruitment) Notification No 13/2017.
C. PDs Mains Hall tickets:
Hall tickets for Written Examination for the Post of Physical Director (Schools) in Residential Educational Institution Societies Main Examination (General Recruitment) Notification No. 15/2017.
TSPSC PGTs, TGTs, PDs Recruitment Main Exam Preliminary Answer Keys:
TSPSC Web Note: TSPSC has conducted the Main Examination for PGT(Maths, Biology, Physical Science and Social) and TGT (Maths and Biology) from 18-07-2017 to 20-07-2017.
The Preliminary Keys of these exams will be available on TSPSC Website from 19-08-2017. The objections on the Preliminary Keys will be accepted online on the TSPSC website from 21-08-2017 to 31-08-2017. Candidates are advised to note the above dates ad submit their objections through the link provided.
Objections received beyond 27-08-2017 will no be considered at any cost. The candidates are instructed to submit their objections only in English and only as per the order of questions appearing on the screen with the question numbers allotted by TSPSC. For further details please visit www.tspsc.gov.in
Filing objections to PGTs & TGTs key: Last date 31-08-2017
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has extended the last date up to August 31 for receiving objections to the preliminary key of the main examination for Post-Graduate Teachers (PGTs- in Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science & Social Studies) and Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs- in Mathematics & Biological Science) conducted from July 18 to 20. Earlier, the last date for receiving the objections was August 27.
A press release issued by the TSPSC Secretary advised the candidates to submit their objections through the link provided. Objections received after August 31 will not be considered, the release said. Candidates have to submit the objections only in English and only as per the order of questions appearing on the screen with the question numbers allotted by the TSPSC.
PGTs Language Mains Hall tickets:
PGTs Main Exam on 27/Aug/2017(Telugu, Hindi&Urdu) and 28/Aug/2017(English). Hall ticket Download for Notification no. 13/2017 Post Graduate Teachers in Residential Educational Institution Societies Computer Based Recruitment Test.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details