TSPSC has released the Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017 (Notification No.13/2017) on 14/04/2017 for filling up the Gurukulams PGT posts/ Gurukulam Teacher posts under various Residential Educational Institutions Societies(TSWREIS, TREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, TTWREIS, TMREIS) in Telangana State. Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Gurukulams PGT Posts in Telangana REISs from 18-04-2017 to 09-05-2017 through Online mode at TSPSC Website
TSPSC PGT Final Results 2017 for Telugu, Urdu, English and Hindi and PGTS Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science and Social Studies Final Selection List Results:
On the basis of the Main Examination held on 18/07/2017 and 19/07/2017 and subsequent Certificate Verification process held on 20/10/2017, 31/10/2017, 01/11/2017, 02/11/2017, 08/12/2017, 15/12/2017 and 19/12/2017 at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad for Direct Recruitment (General) to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science and Social Studies) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies 475 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally selected for appointment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science and Social Studies) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies Notification No.13/2017, Dt: 14/04/2017. However, the results of the VH candidates will be declared later. The selections are published here-with subject to the following conditions.
1) That success in the Examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2) That the candidates are found physically fit for the post.
3) That the candidates should produce such original certificates as required in accordance with the Rules / Notification.
TSPSC PGT Results 2017 for Telugu, Urdu, English and Hindi has been released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) on its official website – tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC PGT Exam results for Post Graduate Teachers to apply for teachers’ posts in various residential educational institutions societies and Gurukul Schools in the state of Telangana. As per the result, 363 candidates have been provisionally selected and 45 vacancies have been left unfilled due to non-availability of 17 candidates from VH category and 28 in Urdu subject. The result shows the Hall Ticket Number along with the Selected Society and Selected Zone for the final candidates.
The TSPSC PGT Main Exam for Telugu, Urdu, English and Hindi teachers was conducted on 27th and 28th August 2017 across the state of Telangana followed by certificate verification in September 2017 at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad. Candidates who had appeared for TSPSC PGT 2017 can check their result by following the instructions given below:
How to Check TSPSC PGT Results 2017?
Step 1 – Visit the official website – https://tspsc.gov.in/
Step 2 – Click on Website
Step 3 – Click on Result for the Notification NO.13/2017,
Step 4 – CTRL+F with Mains Hall Number
Step 5 – Download the result and take a print out for further reference
Direct Link – http://tspsc.gov.in/Results/Final_Preamble.pdf
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has restated to the selected candidates who have been picked for Certificate Verification to relinquish their posts so that TSPSC can pass on the opportunity to the next deserving candidate. “the selected candidates who are picked up for TGT Certificate Verification were requested to relinquish their claim for TGT posts so as to enable the Commission to fill up the relinquished vacancies with next meritorious candidates in TGT duly giving opportunity to other deserving candidates,” read the statement.
Candidates who wish to surrender their selection can do so from today onwards on the official website, “The relinquishment form is provided with this Selection Notification vide web link which will be available from 21/12/2017 on website www.tspsc.gov.in. If it comes to the notice of the Commission later that any candidate furnished false information or the selection is not in order due to any act of omission or Commission of any candidate then his/her provisional selection is liable to be cancelled at any stage and they will forfeit all consequential benefits including that of selection,” stated TSPSC.
Recruitment name: TSPSC Post Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Department: TSPSC
Notification No: 13/2017
Notification Released: 13-04-2017
No.of Posts: 921 PGT posts
Vacancies filled: filling up PGTs in TSWREIS, TREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, TTWREIS, TMREIS institutions
Syllabus and Exam pattern:
Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Preliminary (Screening Test) Scheme of Examination Scheme of Main Examination for the post of Post Graduate Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I|
Pedagogy of Concerned
|Paper – II|
Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject
Post details and Notification details
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Post Graduate Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||83||31,460- 84,970/-|
|2||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||165||35,120- 87,130/-|
|3||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society||136||31,460- 84,970/-|
|4||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||257||31,460- 84,970/-|
|5||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society||280||31,460- 84,970/-|
Eligibility Criteria for PGTs(new)
|1||Name of the Post|
Post Graduate Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
|2||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|3||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|4||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|5||Post Graduate Teachers in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Society|
| Educational Qualifications|
A. Academic Qualifications
i) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) (Annexure – A) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC.
In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45% AND
ii) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or B.A.B.Ed / B.Sc.B.Ed from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
A. Academic Qualifications
ANNEXURE – A
i. PGT (English): M.A. English (OR) equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC.
ii .PGT (Telugu): M.A. Telugu (OR) equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC.
iii PGT (Maths): M.Sc., Mathematics (OR) equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC. The candidate should have studied the subject Mathematics at Graduation.
iv PGT (Physical Sciences): M.Sc., in Physics / Chemistry (Inorganic /Organic/Physical Chemistry ) or Equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC and the candidate should have studied Physics and Chemistry as main subjects at Graduation level.
v PGT (Biological Sciences): M.Sc., Botany or Zoology (OR) equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC and the candidate should have studied Botany (OR) Zoology as main subjects at Graduation level.
vi PGT (Social Studies): M.A. (OR) equivalent qualification in History / Political Science / Geography /Economics/ Sociology from an institution recognized by the UGC and the candidate should have studied any Two of the above subjects in Graduation level.
vii PGT (Hindi): M.A. Hindi (OR) equivalent Qualification from an institution recognized by the UGC.
viii PGT (Urdu): M.A. Urdu (OR) equivalent Qualification from an institution recognized by the UGC
ix PGT (Sanskrit): M.A. Sanskrit (OR) equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the UGC B. A first or Second Class B.Ed (OR) equivalent Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
NOTE:- Subject wise vacancy position is available at ANNEXURE-I and candidates may apply as per the vacancy position in their concerned subject.
AGE: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
*As per G.O. Ms. No. 329, GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264, GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016, the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.
N.B.: 1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2)No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|2.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|3.||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|4.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|5.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|6.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
THE FINAL SECLECTION OF THE POST WILL BE BASED ON MARKS SECURED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED.
1. The applicants will be subjected to a “Preliminary (Screening Test)” of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type) and the marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary (Screening Test) will not be counted for the purpose of final selection in terms of G.O.Ms.229, GA(Ser.A) Dept., dated 30-06-2016 read with G.O.Ms.No.316, GA(Ser.A) Dept., dated 17-08-2016.
2. The candidates will be picked up for the main examination based on their performance in preliminary examinations in the ratio of 1:15 in their respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
3. Those candidates who qualify in the Main Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for in 1:2 ratio for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission. The selection to the post will be based on marks secured in the main examination.
4. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
5. The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
6. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
7. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts/R.E.I. Societies etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
8. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only from 10-03-2017 to 09-03-2017.
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 28/04/2017
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 09/05/2017
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
iv. The question paper of Preliminary (Screening Test) and Main examination will be supplied in English version only except languages.
Last date to apply:
Candidates are hereby informed that receiving of applications for all the posts, except Art Teacher post will be closed on 09/05/2017 and for Art Teachers post it will be closed on 11/05/2017.
*Edit your application:
Further, candidates will be allowed to Edit their applications for correcting the fields which were wrongly entered by him/her on 12/05/2017 and 13/05/2017. The Edit option will not be
considered more than one time. Hence, the candidates are requested to note that Edit of data fields may be attempted with utmost care because, once edited, the application from will be finally
submitted and no subsequent changes can be made.
PGTs Recruitment Hall tickets:
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination from the TSPSC Web portal. TSPSC Gurukulam PGTs Recruitment Hall tickets are available on tspsc web portal and TSPSC Gurukulam PGTs Recruitment Exam date is 31-05-2017. Web note: Hall ticket Download for Combined & common Preliminary Examination for the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher and Physical Director Notification No.s 13/2017, 14/2017 and 15/2017.
Web note:: Hall Ticket Download for Notification No.s 13/2017 & 14/2017 Combined & Common Preliminary Examination for the Posts of Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher(Languages).
How to download the hall ticket..
Recruitment Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination from the TSPSC Web portal………
* Visit the official website: TSPSC.GOV.IN
* Click on the “Website” link in Green colour area
* Now, TSPSC.GOV.IN Official website will be displayed
* In this website Search for “What’s New” section
* In the section, click on “Hall ticket Download for ……………”
* Hall Ticket Download page will be opened in new tab
* In this page enter your TSPSC Id and Date of birth
* Click on the GO button
* Download the Hall ticket take the print for entry to exam hall and preserve the future reference.
PGTs Recruitment Exam dates(new):
The Preliminary (Screening Test) is likely to be held on Dt. 31/05/2017 and the Main Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on …………………..
*The Preliminary Exam (Screening Test):
1. Screening Test for PD and optional subjects of PGT and TGT posts and English language is scheduled on 31/05/2017.
2. A separate Screening Test for languages posts i.e., TGT, PGT posts(Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit) will be held on 14/06/2017.
3. PGT, TGT languages posts Screening Test on to be held on 14-06-2017**
*The PGT, TGT, PD Main Exam:
TSPSC Gurukul Main Exams Postponed:
Web-Note : Gurukul Teachers PostPonement of Examination Schedule: The candidates who have applied for various post in Residential Educational Institutions Societies are hereby informed that in compliance with the interim orders of the Hon’ble High Court in W.P.M.P.No. 29495 of 2017 in W.P.No.23837 of 2017 the following schedule of Examination stands postponed.
TSPSC – Various Posts in Telanagana Residential Educational Institutions Societies: Notification NOs: 13/2017 to 21/2017, Dt: 14-04-2017 and 22/2017 to 29/2017 & 35/2017, dt: 02/06/2017
It is hereby informed to the candidates that the postponed Exams for various posts in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, will be res-scheduled and announced shortly, since the Hon’ble High Court vacated the stay orders on above recruitments.
Revised Exam dates will be announced shortly………………….
|S.No.||Date of Exam||Post||Notification No.|
|1||21/07/2017||TGT- Mains (Phy. Science, Social)||14/2017|
|2||22/07/2017||TGT- Mains (Science)||14/2017|
|3||30/07/2017||Degree College Lecturers, Physical Director In Degree Colleges, Librarian In Degree Colleges, Principal In Junior Colleges, Physical Director In Junior Colleges, Junior Lecturers, Librarian In Junior Colleges And Principal Schools||22/2017, 23/2017, 24/2017, 25/2017, 26/2017, 27/2017, 28/2017 and 29/2017|
|4||31/07/2017 FN||Art teacher||17/2017|
|5||01/08/2017 FN||Craft teachers||18/2017|
|6||01/08/2017 AN||Music teachers||19/2017|
|7||02/08/2017 FN & AN||Librarian in Schools||20/2017|
|8||02/08/2017 FN & 03/08/2017 FN||Staff Nurse||21/2017|
|9||02/08/2017 FN & 03/08/2017 AN||PET||16/2017|
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.