TSPSC has informed that, In compliance with the Hon’ble High Court orders in W.P. No.20232/2018 dated 06/09/2018 and as per the relinquishment given by the selected candidates in Selection Notification for the post of TGT Science, Dt: 07/06/2018 , a revised Selection has been done and 56 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up for Certificate Verification for the post of TGT (Science) subject in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies for 1:2 ratio (5th spell).
The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 03/01/2019 at TSPSC Office, Prathiba Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad from 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM. The Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with one set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer without fail.
Note: The candidates who are provisionally selected for any other post are requested to relinquish their claim for TGT Science if they desire to, so that the Commission can select any other candidate according to Rules as per 6-A of TSPSC Rules of Procedure.
List of documents for Verification of Certificates:
1. Checklist (1 Set)
2. Hall Ticket (Mains)
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
4. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
5. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation/PG with concerned subject& B.Ed with concerned methodology)
6 Paper II Pass Certificate of TSTET/APTET/CTET
7. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with
Father/ Mother name
9 Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per
Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:
18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH
candidates have to under go a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
11. Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only)
12. NOC from employer for In-service candidates
13. Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., who are claiming Age relaxation
14. Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
15. Web option Document
16. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazzetted Officer.
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the Verification Material and further details.
TSPSC Gurukulams TGTs Recruitment 2017/TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017, Online application form,Last date for apply, TGTs Exam date, Hall tickets, Results, Certificates verification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam pattern, Syllabus, application fee and more details@ TSPSC website. TSPSC has released the Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017(Notification No.14/2017) on 13/04/2017 for filling up the Gurukulams TGT posts/ Gurukulam Teacher posts under various Residential Educational Institutions Societies(TSWREIS, TREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, TTWREIS, TMREIS) in Telangana State. Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment of Gurukulams TGT Posts in Telangana REISs from 18-04-2017 to 09-05-2017 through Online mode at TSPSC Website
Recruitment name: TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017
Recruitment Department: TSPSC
Notification No: 14/2017
Notification Released: 13-04-2017
No.of Posts: 4362 TGT posts
Vacancies filled: filling up TGTs in TSWREIS, TREIS, MJPTBCWREIS, TTWREIS, TMREIS institutions
Post details and Notification details:
Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max. : 18-44*
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|1||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||74||28,940- 78,910/-|
|2||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.||1281||28,940- 78,910/-|
|3||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||621||29,760- 80,930/-|
|4||Trained Graduate Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.||1170||28,940- 78,910/-|
|5||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Societies||1216||28,940- 78,910/-|
Syllabus and Exam pattern:
Scheme and Syllabus for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies Preliminary (Screening Test) Scheme of Examination
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English
Scheme of Main Examination for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher in Residential Educational Institution Societies
|Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Marks|
|Paper – I|
Pedagogy of Concerned
|Paper – II|
Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject
Eligibility Criteria for TGTs(Updated)
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Bye Laws/ Service Regulations, indented by the Residential Educational Institutions Societies as on the Date of Notification.
|Sl. No.||Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society.||Academic Qualifications: i) B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 50% of marks from a University recognized by the UGC (Annexure-A). (In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) AND Pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course with the subject concerned as a methodology subject from any institution recognized by the NCTE OR|
ii) 4 years B.A.B.Ed / B.Sc.B.Ed, with atleast 50% marks with the subject concerned as a Methodology from any institution recognized by the NCTE. (In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) OR
iii) Graduation with Language concerned as one of the Optional subjects (OR) Bachelor of Oriental Language (or its equivalent) (OR) Graduation in Literature (OR) Post Graduation in Language concerned from a University recognized by the UGC with at least 50% AND Language Pandit Training Certificate / B.Ed. with Language concerned as one of the Methodologies from any Institution recognized by NCTE, in respect of Language Teachers. (In case of SC / ST /BC / Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%) AND Pass in Paper II of Telangana State Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET)/Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Note: 20% of weightage will be given to TET Paper-II score and 80% weightage to the written test conducted by TSPSC. In case of APTET, scores obtained before the appointed day i.e, 02-06- 2014 shall only be considered.
|2||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.|
|3||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|4||Trained Graduate Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies.|
|5||Trained Graduate Teachers in Telangana Minorities Residential Educational Institutions Societies|
A. Academic Qualifications:
i) TGT (Telugu) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (OR) its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC with Telugu as the main subject AND A first (OR) second class B.Ed with Telugu as methodology subject (OR) Telugu Pandit Training with not less than 50% of marks (OR) its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC
ii) TGT (Hindi) – Must possess Bachelor’s degree (OR) its equivalent with Hindi as one of the full elective subject from an institution recognized by the UGC AND A first (OR) second class B.Ed (OR) Hindi Pandit Training (OR) its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC (OR) equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
iii) TGT (English) A Bachelors Degree (OR) its equivalent with English as the main subject (OR) one of the optional subjects (OR) a Post Graduate Degree in English from an institution recognized by the UGC AND A first (or) second class B.Ed (or) equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
iv) TGT (Maths) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics as the main subject (OR) one of the three equal optional subjects AND A first (or) second class B.Ed (or) equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
v) TGT (Physical Science) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (OR) its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC with Physics and Chemistry as the main subjects ND A first (OR) second class B.Ed (OR) equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
vi) TGT (Bio – Science) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects (OR) one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary AND A first (OR) second class B.Ed (OR) equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with Biological Science/ Natural Sciences / Science / Botany / Zoology as a methodology subject in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
vii) TGT (Science) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (OR) its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC with Physics and Chemistry (OR) Botany and Zoology as main subjects AND A first (OR) second class B.Ed (OR) equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with Physical Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Science / Botany / Zoology as a methodology subject in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks
viii) TGT (Social Studies) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with any two of the following subjects as optional (OR) one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject – (i) History (ii) Economics (iii) Geography (iv) Political Science (v) Public Administration (vi) Sociology AND A first (OR) second class B.Ed Degree (OR) its equivalent from an institution recognized by the UGC with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography / History / Politics Political Science / Economics as a methodology subject from recognized University provided he has studied at least two of the subjects i.e., Civics, Economics, History and Geography at Intermediate level with not less than 50% of marks
NOTE: Subject wise vacancy position is available at ANNEXURE-I and candidates may apply as per the vacancy position in their concerned subject.
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329, GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 read with G.O. Ms. No. 264, GA(Ser.A) Dept.,Dated: 26-07-2016, the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years.
1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2) No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|2.||Telangana State Government Employees|
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).
|5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|3.||Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|4.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|5.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|6.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
a) FEE: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
THE FINAL SELECTION OF THE POSTS WILL BE BASED ON MARKS SECURED IN THE MAIN EXAMINATION EITHER ONLINE OR OMR BASED BY GIVING 80% WEIGHTAGE FOR WRITTEN TEST AND 20% WEIGHTAGE FOR TET PART-II PUT TOGETHER
1. The applicants will be subjected to a “Preliminary (Screening Test)” of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type) and the marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary (Screening Test) will not be counted for the purpose of final selection in terms of G.O.Ms.229, GA(Ser.A) Dept., dated 30-06-2016 read with G.O.Ms.No.316, GA (Ser.A) Dept., dated 17-08-2016.
2. The candidates will be picked up for the main examination based on their performance in preliminary examinations in the ratio of 1:15 in their respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
3. Those candidates who qualify in the Main Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage marks in TET Part-II put together will be called for in 1:2 ratio for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission. The selection to the post will be based on marks secured in the main examination.
4. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the Residential Educational Institutions Societies in Telangana State as per their rank in the merit list and as per zonal preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B.: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
5. The appearance in all papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
6. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
7. While the Commission calls for preference of candidates in respect of posts/R.E.I. Societies etc., in the application form, it is hereby clarified that the said preferences are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers enjoyed under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assigning a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he is considered by them to be qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion.
8. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode only from 10-03-2017 to 09-03-2017.
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 18/04 /2017
ii. Last date to apply: Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 09/05/2017
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
iv. The question paper of Preliminary (Screening Test) and Main examination will be supplied in English version only except languages.
Last date to apply:
Candidates are hereby informed that receiving of applications for all the posts, except Art Teacher post will be closed on 09/05/2017 and for Art Teachers post it will be closed on 11/05/2017.
How to download the hall ticket..
Recruitment Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination from the TSPSC Web portal………
* Visit the official website: TSPSC.GOV.IN
* Click on the “Website” link in Green colour area
* Now, TSPSC.GOV.IN Official website will be displayed
* In this website Search for “What’s New” section
* In the section, click on “Hall ticket Download for ……………”
* Hall Ticket Download page will be opened in new tab
* In this page enter your TSPSC Id and Date of birth
* Click on the GO button
* Download the Hall ticket take the print for entry to exam hall and preserve the future reference.
TGTs Recruitment Exam dates(new):
1. The Preliminary (Screening Test) is likely to be held on Dt. …. and the
2. Main Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on July 1st and 2nd week, 2017
3. PGT, TGT languages posts Screening Test on to be held on 14-06-2017
Revised Exam Schedule
|S.No.||Date of Exam||Post||Notification No.|
(Phy. Science, Social)
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.