TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers Certificates Verification Dates, List of Documents 2018: TSPSC has informed that the shortlist of candidates for certificate verification for the post of Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II in Tribal Welfare Department Notification No.07/2018 and for the post of Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-II in BC Welfare Department.
Notification No.08/2018 is published on Commission’s website and scheduled to be held on 23/12/2018 from 10:30 AM onwards at O/o Telangana State Public Service Commission, Nampally, Hyderabad. Certificate verification for the post of Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-I in Tribal Welfare Department Notification No.06/2018 scheduled to be held on 22/12/2018.
2nd Spell TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers Web Options Entry Dates 2019:
TSPSC has informed that due to shortfall in the earlier Certificate Verification for the above post, 20 candidates are provisionally picked up for 2nd Spell verification. The list is available on Commission’s website.
The verification of certificates scheduled to be held on 23/04/2019 from 10:00 AM onwards at O/o Telangana State Public Service Commission, Nampally, Hyderabad. The candidates may exercise their web options for district preference from 18/04/2019 onwards. For further details please visit the Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in).
In continuation to the Result Notification Dt: 11/01/2019 it is hereby notified that the candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:3 for Certificate Verification against shortfall The Certificate Verification is scheduled to be held on 23/04/2019 at 10.00 AM onwards at O/o Telangana State Public Service Commission Nampally, Hyderabad. The Candidates have to bring the following certificates in original along with one set of Photo Stat copy duly attested by the Gazetted Officer without fail
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers Certificates Verification Dates:
a. Hostel Welfare Officers Gr-II in Tribal Welfare Department
b. Hostel Welfare Officer Gr-II in BC Welfare Department
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officers Gr-I and Grade II:
General Recruitment Notification No.06/2018, No.07/2018, No.08/2018
Also, informed that for details i.e
a. Shortlist of Candidates (1:3 Ratio Shortlisted Candidates for Certificate Verification),
b. Verification Schedule (Certificates Verification Dates) and
c. Verification Material (List of Documents)…
Candidates may visit the Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in).
The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification.
The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Verification Material (List of Documents):
1. Checklist (Basic information data) 1 Set to be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
2. Web option Document
3. Hall Ticket
4. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
5. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation/PG/B.Ed) 8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
9. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in the case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at the respective Medical Board.
11. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
12. NOC from the employer for In-service candidates
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Office
14. Agency Certificate (ST Candidates belongs to Agency Area).
15. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the Verification Material and further details.
If the candidate fails to submit certificates with reference to the particulars furnished in the PDF (application form) / Certificates, his/her candidature will be canceled at any stage in the process of selection. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if he/she is not found eligible for any reason. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection. A detailed schedule will be informed in due course. The candidates are directed to visit Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for further details