TSPSC Librarians Results & Interview Dates, TSPSC has informed that on the basis of Main Examination and subsequent certificate verification for the post of Librarian (Junior Colleges) in MJPTBCWREIS and TTWREIS vide Notification No. 28/2017; the candidates with the Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally shortlisted for Interview which is to be held at TSPSC Office from 09:00 AM onwards.
TSPSC Notification.No. 28/2017
Name of the Post: Librarian (Junior Colleges)
No. of Posts: 42
No. of Eligible Candidates admitted for Oral Test: 79
Date of Interview: 19/12/2018 and 20/12/2018
The candidates who are provisionally admitted for Interviews are directed to attend along with all Original Certificates, Hall-Ticket, (3) Passport size photos and Verification Certificate which is issued by the Commission at the time of verification failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
The Interviews are scheduled on 19/12/2018 and 20/12/2018 from 09:00 AM onwards in the Commission’s Office, Prathibha Bhavan, Opp. Gagan Vihar, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. A copy of this result can also be seen on the Commission’s Notice Board.
TSPSC Librarian Web Options:
The time schedule for the interview will be hosted on the website shortly. The candidates are hereby instructed to give their online zonal preferences i.e., Web options from 17/12/2018 to 19/12/2018, failing which their candidature may not be considered for selection. TSPSC Librarians Results & Interview Dates.
Admission of the candidate is purely provisional and Commission reserves the right to cancel the candidature of a candidate at any stage if filing of false information or suppression of facts or Conduct not in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Notifications is noticed. Hence admission to Interview does not confer ipso facto right for Final selection.
TSPSC Librarians Interview dates and Time Slot:
TSPSC Librarians Provisional list of Candidates Picked up for Interview: The candidates who have been picked up for Interview for the post of Librarian in Junior Colleges in various REIS vide Notification No. 28/2017 are hereby directed to attend for Interview according to the time slot given below on 19/12/2018 and 20/12/2018 at TSPSC Office, Prathiba Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad.
Instructions to Candidates:
Date of Interview: 19/12/2018 and 20/12/2018
1. Candidates shall report at the TSPSC Help Desk by 9.00 AM for Forenoon Session and 1:00 PM for the Afternoon Session.
2. Candidates reporting after reporting time shall not be allowed to appear into the Interview process.
3. Candidates appearing for Interview should bring the Verification Certificate issued at the time of Verification along with (3) passport-sized photographs identical to that affixed on check-list.
4. The candidate will be guided to the Assistant Secretary Librarian in Junior Colleges for producing the Verification Certificate given at the time of Verification who will handover admit card to the candidate before the interview process.
5. Candidate should not carry any electronic or any other gadgets, Mobile/Cellular phone, Tablets, Pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch wallet, Purse, Notes, Pagers, Charts, loose sheets or recording instruments strapped on the body or in the pockets.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Candidates will attract disqualification if they try to influence any Interview Board Member/Official/ Staff. Detained procedures can be seen in the Commission’s Rules of Procedure.
7. The candidate will be required to submit his/her choice of posts in an order of preference on the TSPSC /CGG website. The web options for post preferences should be completed by the date of Interview or 19th of December, 2018 whichever is earlier.
8. The candidates may carefully submit their preference as the allocation of the post will be made according to the preference subject to fulfillment of conditions/ required qualifications. Options once given cannot be changed.
9. Any attempt by or on behalf of the candidates for selection to influence the Chairman or any Member of the Commission or the Experts or Examiners assists the Commission will lead to the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them.
10.Any attempt to influence the staff to do any undue favour to them or to divulge any information which is to be kept secret until officially released will also be viewed seriously.
11. Candidates should not make any false statements/ allegations through print/electronic, digital or social media against the Commission in connection with selection.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details