TSPSC PGT Final Selection list, It is hereby notified that on the basis of Main Examination held on 27/08/2017 and 28/08/2017 for the Post of PGT (Hindi & English) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies, 434 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification against total No. of 235 vacancies.
PGTS Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science, and Social Studies Final Selection List Results:
On the basis of the Main Examination held on 18/07/2017 and 19/07/2017 and subsequent Certificate Verification process held on 20/10/2017, 31/10/2017, 01/11/2017, 02/11/2017, 08/12/2017, 15/12/2017 and 19/12/2017 at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad for Direct Recruitment (General) to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science, and Social Studies) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies
475 candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers have been provisionally selected for appointment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers (Mathematics, Biological Science, Physical Science, and Social Studies) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies Notification No.13/2017, Dt: 14/04/2017. However, the results of the VH candidates will be declared later. The selections are published here-with subject to the following conditions.
1) That success in the Examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such inquiry as the case may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2) That the candidates are found physically fit for the post.
3) That the candidates should produce such original certificates as required in accordance with the Rules / Notification.
Note: The candidates who are selected for the PGT posts (Mathematics/ Biological Science/ Physical Science/ Social Studies) and have been picked up for TGT Certificate Verification also are requested to relinquish their claim for TGT posts so that the Commission can select any other candidate according to Rules as per 6-A of TSPSC Rules of Procedure.
The relinquishment form is provided with this Selection Notification vide web link which will be available from 03/01/2018 on website www.tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC PGT Final Selection list
If it comes to the notice of the Commission later that any candidate furnished false information or the selection is not in order due to any act of omission or commission of any candidate then his/her provisional selection is liable to be canceled at any stage and they will forfeit all consequential benefits including that of selection.
Besides that, the Commission reserves the right to take any action as it deems fit in the circumstances of the case, in terms of the provisions as notified in TSPSC Rules of Procedure published in Telangana State Gazette No.60., Dt: 28/12/2015. With this Notification of selection, the General Recruitment process notified vide Notification No.13/2017 for the post of Post Graduate Teachers in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies has been finally concluded except VH vacancies.
The selections are subject to the final outcome of W.P.s and other cases
pending, if any, before the Hon’ble Courts of Law.
Further, the selected candidates who are picked up for TGT Certificate Verification were requested to relinquish their claim for TGT posts so as to enable the Commission to fill up the relinquished vacancies with the next meritorious candidates in TGT duly giving an opportunity to other deserving candidates. The Commission website www.tspsc.gov.in may be visited for further details.
List of Documents for Verification:
1). Checklist (1 Set)
2) Hall ticket (Mains)
3) Date of Birth certificate (SSC Memo)
4) Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un Employees)
5) Provisional /Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Degree, B.Ed & P.G.)
6) School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class OR Certificate of
Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7) Integrated Community certificate issued by T.S. Government with
Father/Mother name only.
8) Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18-12-2015.(Prescribed format hosted on Website)
9) Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in the case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at the respective Medical Board.
10) Agency Area Certificate (For ST candidates only) if any
11) NOC from the employer for In-service candidates
12) Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., and claiming age relaxation
13) Proof of Ex-servicemen, if any
14) Relinquish Undertaking for TGT posts, who are not willing TGT post, if they are selected for PGT post.
15) Web option Document
16) 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the proformae of Verification Material.