TSWREIS Teaching & Non-teaching Posts, TS Social Welfare Residential schools Teaching, Non-Teaching posts 2016 recruitment: Gurukulam, TSWREIS is going to fill up the teaching and nonteaching posts through direct recruitment by tspsc in the newly sanctioned (103) TSWR Schools for Boys and Girls, (30) Residential Degree Colleges under TSWREI Society.
Teaching and Non-teaching Posts: So, As per the TS GO.94,Dtd:03/08/2016, TSPSC to fill up the Principal, Trained Graduate Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, Art Teacher, Music Teacher, Librarian, Staff Nurse in Residential Schools and Degree College Principal, Degree Colleges Lecturer, Librarian, Physical Director, Health Supervisor in in Residential Degree Colleges for Women.
GO.MS.No. 94 Dated: 03/08/2016: Govt of TS, Public Services – Scheduled Caste Development Department – Recruitments – Filling of (1,794) one thousand seven hundred and ninety four vacant posts in Telangana State Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, (TSWRIES) through the Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad – Orders – Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.II) Department, dated:07.04.2016.
2. G.O.Ms.No.79, Finance (HRM.II) Department, dated:22.06.2016.
3. Scheduled Caste Development (RS) Department, U.O.No.3879/SCD.RS/ 2016, Dt.26.07.2016.
In the G.O. second read above, orders were issued Sanctioning of Teaching and Non-teaching Posts in the newly sanctioned (103) TSWR Schools for Boys and Girls, (30) Residential Degree Colleges for Girls under the control of the Telangana State Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, (TSWREIS), Hyderabad.
2. Governments of Telangana have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in teaching and non-teaching categories in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS). After careful examination of the proposals furnished by the Departments and keeping in view of the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications,
Government hereby accord permission to fill (1,794) one thousand seven hundred and ninety four vacant posts in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad, through the Telangana State Public Service Commission, in addition to the (758) vacancies already permitted vide reference first read above, as shown below.
TSWREIS 1794 Teaching,Non-teaching Posts in TS Social Welfare Institutions 2016
Name of the Department : Scheduled Castes Development Department.
Name of the Institution: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad.
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Trained Graduate Teacher||721|
|3||Physical Education Teacher||103|
|Residential Degree Colleges for Women|
|8||Degree College Principal||30|
|9||Degree Colleges Lecturer||510|
3. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadre wise / subject wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications etc., from the concerned authorities and shall issue the notification and schedule for recruitment expeditiously.
4. The administrative department and the Head of Department concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise / subject wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department. The Department shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Bye-laws / Government Orders changing the existing recruitment procedure /recruiting agency wherever necessary.