TSPSC TRT Instructions to Candidates, TSPSC TRT Candidates must read all instructions given on Hall ticket 2018, TSPSC TRT Instructions to Candidates must read it on Hall ticket 2018. TSPSC TRT Exam Instructions, Procedure to Enter the Exam-Labs – DO’s, Don’ts while taking the exam, TSPSC TRT Recruitment Exam Instructions, TS TRT Recruitment Exam Instructions, TSPSC TRT Teachers Recruitment Test Instructions.
Candidates must read all the instructions given
TSPSC TRT Instructions to Candidates:
1. Bring the Valid identification card: The hall ticket must be presented for verification along with with at least one original (no photocopy or scanned copy) valid identification card. for example Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID, Driving License. Aadhaar Card may be carried by the candidate.
2. Bring A4 Size Printed Hall ticket: This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, the candidate is advised to get the print of the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a color photo printer.
3. If no photo on the hall ticket: The candidates who do not have clear photographs or no photo on the hall ticket will have to bring two passport size photographs along with a written representation to Chief Superintendent in order to be permitted to appear for the test.
4. Should use a black or blue ballpoint pen to Bublle answers, to fill test booklet: a. The candidates should use a black or blue ballpoint pen only to bubble answers in OMR sheet. And should bring Hall Ticket without fail.
b. The candidates should use a black or blue ballpoint pen only to fill the Test Booklet Series on side1 of the OMR sheet.
5. Don’t use Whitener/Blade or Eraser on OMR Sheet: Use of Whitener/Blade or Eraser on OMR Sheet will lead to invalidation of the OMR Answer Sheet.
6. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination, ONLY after their credentials are verified by center officials
7. Don’t Carry following things into Exam Hall: Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any Other gadgets, Mobile phone, Tablets, Pen drives, Bluetooth devices, Watch, Calculator, Log Tables, Wallet, Purse, Notes, Charts, Loose Sheets Or Recording Instruments strapped to their body or pockets. Calculators are not allowed.
8. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safe-keeping of valuable devices or personal belongings at the examination center
9. Exam Center Gate Opening, Closing Timings: The gates of the Test Centres will be opened by 8.15 am and closed by 9.45 am & by 01:00 pm and closed by 02:15 pm. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination center after closing the gate. The checking procedure inside the test hall may include capturing a bio-metric left thumbprint.
10. Don’t Wear Following things: This is a security feature which will allow TSPSC to verify the identity of the candidate and also to check impersonation by any others. Therefore, they are advised not to apply any external substances like Mehndi, Ink, etc, on their hands/foot. Candidates are instructed not to Wear shoes, Jewellery, Chains, Studs and also Wristwatches to the Examination Centre.
11. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket through valid Photo identification documents like Aadhaar, Pan Card, etc.
12. No candidate should leave the examination hall till the Examination time ends.
13. The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the Answer Sheet.
14. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct.
15. The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away the Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, his/her candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ misbehavior during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
16. Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
17. The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary, dated: 21/08/1997 and Rules of Procedures of TSPSC published in vide Gazette No.60, Dt: 28/12/2015 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination, apart from debarring from future exams of TSPSC, Other State Public Service Commission’s & UPSC.
(i) Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 10 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
(ii) An extra of 20 minutes per hour is permitted for the candidates with locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where dominant (writing) extremity is affected for the extent of slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40% impairment). Ascribe is allowed to such candidates also.
(iii) Ascribe will be provided by the Chief Superintendent concerned to those candidates who don’t have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, no extra time will be granted to them.
(a)The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
(b) The Candidate, as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
18. The candidates are instructed to fill the following column in the nominal rolls in addition to the regular information.
Imp: Those candidates who have entered the ineligible / non-relevant qualifications in the column of ”others” in their application are required to produce requisite qualification as mentioned in the notification and other G.O.s & memos issued by the Government from time to time, at the time of verification if they are picked up for certificate verification.
19. The mere fact of their admission to the examination does not imply that their qualification is accepted. Their candidature is liable for rejection if the qualification and conditions specified in the notification and other G.O.s & memos issued by Government from time to time are not fulfilled.
Question Booklet Series Code: 1 letter (The series are A/B/C/D) Check more details from here.