TSPSC TRT SA & SGT Certificates verification dates. TSPSC TRT SA, SGT Online Certificates verification dates to verify Candidates Bio Data Verification with Originals 2018. Dates for online Certificates Verification to conduct camps at erstwhile 10 District Headquarters.
Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad, has decided to conduct online certificate verification to verify candidate’s Bio-data particulars with originals at (10) erstwhile District Headquarters of Telangana state by entrusting to District Educational Officer (DEOs) of the erstwhile Revenue Districts of the state of Telangana State.
TSPSC TRT 2018 SA Biological Science Results, Certificates verification dates: The basis of OMR/CBRT Examinations held from 24/02/2018 to 04/03/2018 FN&AN to the Post of School Assistant BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE (T/M) notified vide Notification No.52/2017 for a total of 282 vacancies in School Education Department, the 62 candidates were provisionally picked up for 2nd spell of Certificate Verification.
Certificate verification (2nd spell) is scheduled to be held on 24/10/2018 from 10:00 AM onwards at Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, MJ Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. For results, Notification and verification material details visit the Commission’s website
TSPSC TRT 2018 SA Biological Science Results, Certificates verification dates: In continuation to Result Notification dated:19/06/2018 and 20/08/2018 to the post of School Assistant BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(T/M) the following 62 candidates were provisionally shorted listed for certificate verification on the basis of OMR/CBRT Examinations held from 24/02/2018 to 04/03/2018 FN & AN notified vide Notification No. 52/2017 for a total no. of 282 vacancies in School Education Department. The candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up for 2nd spell for want of eligible candidates in Communities/categories/ District.
The candidates who were called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates.
In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Certificates Verification does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Note: The Pickup of candidates who approached Hon’ble High Court and obtained interim orders to allow them for further process is purely provisional and subject to outcome of respective W.P’s/W.A.s. Pending before the Hon’ble High Court.
1. Checklist (Basic information data) 1 Set to be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
2. Web option Document
3. Hall Ticket
4. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
5. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation/PG/B.Ed/TET)
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
9. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in the case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at the respective Medical Board.
11. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
12. NOC from the employer for In-service candidates
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Office
14. Agency Certificate (ST Candidates belongs to Agency Area).
15. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Certificate verification (2nd spell ) scheduled to be held on 24/10/2018 from 10 AM onwards at Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, MJ Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the verification material and further details.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA, HYDERABAD Proc.Rc.No.452 /Ser/Rc-1/2018 Dated:04.08.2018
Sub: School Education-TRT Recruitment-2017 (Direct) – Dates for online Certificates Verification to conduct camps at erstwhile 10 District Headquarters- Verification dates-Reg.
1. Lr.No 259/Rectt-1/4/2017, Dt:13.07.2018 of the Secretary, Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad (copy enclosed).
2. Lr.No 259/Rectt-1/4/2017, Dt:23.07.2018 of the Secretary, Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
3. This office prcd.Rc.No.452/Ser/RC-1 /2018 Dt.27-07-2018
The attention of the all the Erstwhile (10) District Educational Officer in the state are invited to the references to 3rd read above and they are informed that the Secretary, Telangana Public Service Commission, Hyderabad have decided to conduct online certificate verification to verify candidate’s Bio-data particulars with originals at (10) erstwhile District Headquarters of Telangana state by entrusting to District Educational Officer (DEOs) of the erstwhile Revenue Districts of the state of Telangana State. The schedule for online verification is as follows.
The venue may be decided by DEO is a consultation with District Collector and Communicate to TSPSC under intimation to this office.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details