Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is expected to announce the results of the Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT). Candidates who have appeared the TRT can check result from the official website. TSPSC TRT Result 2020 with SGT, SA, LPT, PET, PD Selection list Results Download from TSPSC website ‘www.tspsc.gov.in’
TSPSC TRT SA Telugu Result 2020: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a provisional list of 22 selected candidates for appointment to the post of School Assistant-Social Studies (Telugu medium) under the PH category. The selection notification has been made available on the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in and relinquishment option will be available from October 28 to 30.
TSPSC TRT SA Social Result 2020: The Commission also released a revised selection list with two candidates for appointment to the post of School Assistant-Social Studies (Urdu medium). The list was revised as one candidate selection was cancelled as the candidate belonged to OH category and there was no OH vacancy in Hyderabad PG, the Commission said in a press release.
There are no changes in the earlier selection notification for recruitment to post of Secondary Grade Teacher-Kannada medium as no candidate relinquished their selection, the Commission added.
Steps to check TS TRT Result:
- Visit the official website: tspsc.gov.in .
- On the website, the right side, click on the Results.
- Then, click on the link saying TS TRT Result
- Enter your roll number and other needful information like captcha
- Click on Submit, your result would be displayed on screen.
- Save and take a print for future reference.
TRT Certificates verification Dates: The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection.
No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Certificates Verification does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Note: The Pickup of candidates who approached Hon’ble High Court and obtained interim orders to allow them for further process is purely provisional and subject to outcome of respective W.Ps/W.A.s. Pending before the Hon’ble High Court.
List of Documents: The candidates with the following Hall Ticket Numbers are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:3 (1:5 ratio for Differently abled) for Certificate Verification.
1. Checklist (Basic information data) 1 Set to be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
2. Web option Document
3. Hall Ticket
4. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
5. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation/PG/B.Ed/TET)
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
9. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
11. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
12. NOC from employer for In-service candidates
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Office
14. Agency Certificate (ST Candidates belongs to Agency Area).
15. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Certificate verification will be held at the 10 erstwhile District Headquarters The subject Wise, date wise schedule of certificates verification will be intimated soon. For convenience of the candidates the certificate verification will be conducted at their native districts.
The candidates if any are admitted in the Merit Lists as per the Court Orders, their admission is purely provisional and subject to outcome of the final judgments in the respective W.Ps/W.As pending before the High Court.