The qualified candidates for the post of School Assistant –Physical Education (Telugu Medium) vide Notification No. 55/2017 (General Recruitment) in School Education Department. Written Examination held from 24/02/2018 to 04/03/2018.are hereby directed to attend for verification of certificates on 27-08-2018 at erstwhile 10 District Head quarters as per schedule.
The candidates who were called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves the right to disqualify any candidate if she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Certificates Verification does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
TSPSC TRT Final Selection List Results:
TSPSC has informed and notified that on the basis of OMR/CBRT Examinations held from 24/02/2018 to 04/03/2018 FN&AN and certificate verification have been conducted at the 10 erstwhile District Headquarters for vacancies in School Education Department the 491 candidates have been provisionally selected for appointment to various posts vide NOTIFICATION NO’s.52/2017, 53/2017, 55/2017 AND 56/2017 Dt. 21/10/2017.
The list of provisionally selected candidates for appointment vide NOTIFICATION NO’s.52/2017, 53/2017, 55/2017 AND 56/2017 Dt.21/10/2017 are published on the website. Candidates may login to the website: www.tspsc.gov.in for result notification.
TSPSC TRT Selection List Results:
1. TRT-Results-Secondary Grade Teacher-Urdu and Tamil Medium Notification No.53/2017-Selection Notification.
2. TRT-Results-School Assistant-Biological Science-Marathi and Kannada Medium Notification No.52/2017-Selection Notification.
3. TRT-Results-School Assistant-Tamil and Kannada Notification No.52/2017-Selection Notification.
4. TRT-Results-School Assistant-Physical Education-Telugu Medium-Results-Notification No.55/2017-Selection Notification.
5. TRT-Results-Physical Education Teacher-English,Urdu,Kannada,Hindi and Marathi Medium-Results-Notification No.56/2017-Selection Notification.
6. TRT-Results-School Assistant-Social Studies-Marathi,English,Hindi and Tamil Medium Notification No.52/2017-Selection Notification.
7. TRT-Results-School Assistant-Mathematics-Telugu,Tamil and Marathi Medium Notification No.52/2017-Selection Notification.
8. TRT-Results-School Assistant-Physical Science-Marathi and Tamil Medium Notification No.52/2017-Selection Notification
The candidates who have been shorted listed for certificate verification dated 14.07.2018 for the post of School Assistant –Physical Education (Telugu Medium) vide notification no.55/2017 dated 21/10/2017 have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates. In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Certificates Verification does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Note: The short listing of candidates who approached Hon’ble High Court and obtained interim orders to allow them for further process is purely provisional and subject to outcome of respective W.Ps/W.A.s. Pending before the Hon’ble High Court.
1. Checklist (Basic information data)1 Setto be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
2. Web option Document
3. Hall Ticket
4. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
5. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation/PG/B.Ed/TET)
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
9. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
11. NOC from employer for In-service candidates
12. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Office
13. Agency Certificate (ST Candidates belongs to Agency Area).
14. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Certificate verification will be held at the 10 erstwhile District Headquarters.
The venue wise subject Wise, date wise schedule of certificates verification hosted on Commissions website. Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the further details. The venue wise, MEDIUM wise, date wise scheduled below for certificates verification and the candidates are also informed to download the above mentioned checklist and other proformas available on the website (http://www.tspsc.gov.in).
Candidates shall exercise their preference of districts (web options) in respect of districts from 25.08.2018 it is mandatory to exercise districts preferences by way of web options. Candidates are advised to give more options in the order of preference instead of discarding any. Selection of candidates will be based on the preference of districts for which options are given by the candidates. Candidates will be selected only for the district for which preference (web option) was given.