TSPSC TRT SA Social Studies Results for Certificates Verification Dates 2019 of 3rd Spell: In continuation to Result Notification dated: 19/06/2018 and 28/12/2018 to the post of School Assistant-Social Studies-Telugu medium the following One candidate has been provisionally short listed for certificate verification on the basis of OMR/CBRT Examinations held from 24/02/2018 to 04/03/2018 FN&AN notified vide Notification No. 52/2017 for a total no. of 699 vacancies in School Education Department.
The candidate with the Hall Ticket Number is provisionally short listed for 3rd spell for want of eligible candidates in Communities/categories/District. The candidate who has been called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with a set of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, he/she will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates.
In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Commission reserves right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Certificates Verification does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
Verification Material to the TRT SA Social Studies 3rd Spell:
1. Attestation Form.
3. Certificate of Residence.
4. Community Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate.
5. Declaration by the Un-Employed.
6. School Study Certificate.
List of Documents for Certificates verification:
1. Checklist (Basic information data) 1 Set to be filled by the candidate (download from the Commission’s website).
2. Web option Document
3. Hall Ticket
4. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
5. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation/PG/B.Ed/TET)
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
9. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt., of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18-12-2015. (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Board.
11. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
12. NOC from employer for In-service candidates
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Office
14. Agency Certificate (ST Candidates belongs to Agency Area).
15. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
Certificate verification (3rd spell):
Certificate verification (4th spell) scheduled to be held on 16-02-2019 from 10.00 AM onwards at Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, MJ Road, Nampally, Hyderabad.
Please visit the Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in for the schedule verification material and further details.
Note: The short listed of candidates who approached Hon’ble High Court and obtained interim orders to allow them for further process is purely provisional and subject to outcome of respective W.P’s/W.A.s. Pending before the Hon’ble High Court.