TSPSC TRT, Teachers Recruitment Test, TSTRT. After a long waiting we are noticing that the TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017 Notification has been released. This is good news for unemployment youth/ youth, who are looking forward for teacher jobs. These teacher jobs were postponed from last one year. Finally Telangana State government takes decision in favor of unemployment youth. At last government has taken a decision to announce the TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017 Notification on 21-10-2017. Finally Telangana govt has given green signal for to fill up teachers posts. As a result nearly 8792 teacher jobs going to fill up next year. After a bifurcation of AP first time released T government first DSC notification(TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 Notification).
TSPSC TRT almost around 8792 posts going to fill up by TS Education department for that ordinance has been ready. The department has announced TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 Notification. Necessary action has been taken by DSE Telangana in order to release TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017/TS DSC 2017 Notification.
TS TET, TSPSC TRT should be held separately:
The Telangana State government decided to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and Teachers Recruitment Test /District Selection Committee (DSC) separately. The norms prepared by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) would not allow to conduct a common examination for recruitment of teachers and conducting a common examination was against norms of NCTE and may lead to legal tangles hampering the recruitment process of the teachers. The TET was an eligibility criterion for Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 and Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 was a screening test for teacher recruitment. 20 percent weightage would be given TET for calculating the final score in the Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 Examination.
TS Teacher Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017(TS DSC) Notification has been issued by The TSPSC and TS TRT 2017 Exam would be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 Notification/TS DSC 2017 for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants(S.A), Secondary Grade Teachers (S.G.T), Language Pandit Teachers (L.P.T), Physical Education Teachers (P.E.T) in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools Under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Muncipalities in the Telangana State through the TSPSC TRT. The TSPSC will invite the online applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment teacher posts in various departments.
As per the latest news Telangana TRT Notification for the year 2017 released by tspsc on behalf of Telangana DSE Board. TSPSC TRT Syllabus 2017 which has been prepared by NCERT and approved by DSE board on 20.10.2017. Based on this TSPSC has released TS TRT Notification. There is no much difference in the syllabus. Detailed TS TRT Syllabus 2017 is also released and for TS TRT Exam Pattern 2017 click on the below links are provided.
In this post we provide information about: TSPSC TRT 2017 Notification, TS TRT 2017 G.O., TSPSC TRT Exam pattern 2017 for SGT, SA, Language pandit, PET, SA P.Edn, TS TRT SGT, SA, PET, SA P.Edn and language Pandit – Educational Qualifications required, TS TRT 2017 – Age Limit to Apply, TS TRT 2017 – How to Apply, TS TRT 2017 – Application Form filling, TS TRT 2017 – Requirements before filling Application Form, TS TRT 2017 – Selection Criteria(Selection procedure)
TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) 2017 notifications:
TSPSC released the 5 TS TRT (Teachers Recruitment Test) notifications for 8792 vacancies. Teachers Recruitment Test was entrusted to TSPSC vide G.O.MS. No. 19 School Education (General) Department, Dt: 18/05/2016 and Finance Clearance was given vide G.O. Ms. No.129 Finance (HRM-11) Dept Dt.01/09/2017. TSPSC has prepared the notifications in accordance with the Teacher Recruitment Rules-2017 issued by the Government of Telangana vide GO Ms No.25, School Education (General) Department, Dt. 10.10.2017.
- Last date to apply for TS TRT: 07-01-2020
- Edit Options/TRT Application Corrections for TSPSC TRT: 07 to 10-01-2020
- TRT Exam Schedule: 248-02-2020 to 04-03-2020
- Final Selection List Results: 10-05-2020
The following is the post wise breakup of the vacancies:
(Information about 10 Districts for TSPC)
School Assistant – 1941,
Language Scholars – 1011,
PET – 416,
SGT – 5415,
School Assistant PD: 9
Total: 8792 post
For the first time TSPSC is conducting the Teachers Recruitment Test for 10 Districts. If a candidate is eligible for more than one notification, he should apply separately for each notification. The applications will be accepted from 30/10/2017 to 07/01/2020. The dates for exam will be in the 2nd week of February, 2020(TRT Exam Schedule: 24 to 28-02-2020). It should be noted by the candidates who apply for School Assistants, Language Pandits and Secondary Grade Teachers that 80% weightage will be given for written test and 20% weightage for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). Further for the posts of PET and School Assistants (Physical Education), the selection will be based only on the merit in the written exam and no weightage will be given to the TET. The notifications are hosted on TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov. in. So, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of SGT, SA, LP, SA PEdn, PET in School Education Department.
TSPSC TRT Revised notification Web note -Dt.12-12-2017
It is information of the Candidates/Aspirants who wish to apply for the posts of Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) 2017 to the posts of SA/SGT/LP/PET vide Notification No’s 52/2017 to 56/2017 to take note that in view of Hon’ble Highi Court Orders D.Ed.,(Specail Education)/ and B.Ed Special Education are allowed and Break up of vacancies as per 10 districts are notified on view of amendments ot G.O.Ms.No.25 SE(Genl) Dept., Dt:10-10-2017 by G.O.Ms.No.33 SE(Genl) Dept, Dt:11-11-2017.
The Candidates are advised to visit Commissions Website: tspsc gov in for TRT Schedule and detailed information. The last date for submission of Online application is extended upto 07-01-2020. Those candidates who have already applied for TRT need not apply again for the same post, However the shall update their district details as per 10 district on the website, District Edit Option from 15-12-2017 to 26-12-2017
Educational Qualifications for TSPSC TRT 2017: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in G.O.Ms.No.25 School Education (General) Dept., Dt.10/10/2017 as on the Date of Notification.
AGE Limit for TSPSC TRT 2017: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/1999.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1973. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
FEE for TSPSC TRT 2017: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY)towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
c) PH & Ex-service men.N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment ofApplication processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for anykind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
Selection Procedure for TSPSC TRT 2017:
The Final Selection Of The Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Written Examination Either Online Or Omr Based By Giving 80% Weightage For Written Test And 20% Weightage For Tet Paper-II Put Together
1. a) For SA, SGT, LP: Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage marks in TET Paper-II put together will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
b) For SA Physical Education, PET: Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs & STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
2. The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
N.B : Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection.
3. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
4. Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
5. The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
6. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
TSpsc TRT District wise, Category Posts Wise Teacher Posts Vacancies
How to apply for TSPSC TRT 2017:
The Candidates will have to apply Online through the Official Website of TSPSC. Detailed user guide will be placed on the website. The candidates will have to thoroughly read before filing Online applications
Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications.
(i) Aadhar number
(ii) Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
(iii) Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue.
How To Upload The for TSPSC TRT 2017 Application Form
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the
application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website. While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to
1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
Important dates for TSPSC TRT 2017:
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 30/10/2017
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 07/01/2020
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination.
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets: 17-02-2020
4. Primary Key will be released: 01-03-2020 to 05-03-2020
5. Receiving of Complaints/Objections: 02-03-2020 to 10-03-2020
6. Final Key will be released: 25-03-2020
7. Certificates verification: 16-04-2020 to 20-04-2020
7. Final Selection List Results will be released: 10-05-2020
8. Conduct of TRT 2020 written test dates: 24-02-2020 to 28-02-2020
4. Schedule of Written Test(TRT) Category of post (All Media) Date Time
TS TRT Exam Schedule:
TS TRT Exams to be conducted from February 24 to March 4
TS TRT Exam Centers:
Examination centers were established at Ranga Reddy, Medak, Karimnagar, Warangal, Hyderabad, Khammam and Nallagonda.
TS TRT Exam mode:
Online, Offline examinations are conducted.
TS TRT exams Schedule:
- Language Pandit Telugu on February 24
- SA Telugu on February 24
- SGT (Telugu medium) by Mornig and SGT (English Medium) by Afternoon on February 25
- School Assistant English on February 26
- SA Maths, Social (English Medium) on February 26
- School Assistant – Physical Science(Telugu, Urdu, Marathi, Tamil Medium) on February 27
- Language Pandit Urdu, Marathi and Hindi on February 27
- PET (Telugu, Urdu, Marathi, Kannada, Hindi medium) Exam on February 28
- School Assistant Hind, Kannada, Tamil, urdu on February 28
- SGT (Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, urdu, Tamil medium) on March 02
- SA Physical Education (Telugu medium) on March 2
- SA Biology ( Urdu, Marathi, Kannada medium) on March 3rd
- SA Maths ( Urdu, Marathi, Kannada, Hindi, tamil medium) on March 3rd
- SA Social Studies ( Urdu, Marathi, Hindi, tamil medium) on March 3rd
- SA Physical Science ( English medium) on March 3rd
- SA Bilogoy, Maths, Social Studies (Telugu Medium) on March 04
- PET (English medium) on March 4
Web note: The candidates/Aspirants who wish to apply for the posts of Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) – 2017 for the posts of School Assistant, School Assistant (Physical Education), Language Pandit, Physical Education Teacher, and Secondary Grade Teacher under the director of School Education Telangana State, Hyderabad notified vide notification no’s 52/2017,53/2017,54/2017,55/2017 and 56/2017 Dated 21/10/2017 that, the submission of online applications is further extended up to 7th January 2020.
Exam date for TSPSC TRT:
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in 2nd week of February 2020. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC TRT Rules – TS TRT/ TS DSC guidelines:
The school education department submitted the Cadre-wise, roster points, medium and other vacancies to the TSPSC. Seeking further steps to fill vacancies in 31 districts. TSPSC to recruit teachers for govt schools: The government would appoint 8,792 teachers this academic year. The Telangana Teachers Recruitment Test notification(TSPSC TRT) has been issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for the recruitment of teachers to fill the existing vacancies in various schools across the State. TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test Rules 2017, TSPSC TRT Rules, TS TRT Rules, TS DSC Guidelines, TS Teachers Recruitment Guidelines, TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test Guidelines, Telangana Teacher Posts Direct Recruitment Rules 2017, Telangana Direct Recruitment for the posts of Teachers Rules 2017. Rules for direct recruitment to the posts of Teachers in the Government and Local Body Schools of Telangana.
|S.No||TEST Name||Important Links||Link|
|1||TSPSC TRT||TSPSC TRT Notification||Get Details|
|2||TSPSC TRT||Schedule – Important Dates||Get Details|
|3||TSPSC TRT||Information Bulletin Download||Get Details|
|4||TSPSC TRT||Eligibility Criteria/ Post wise Qualifications||Get Details|
|5||TSPSC TRT||How to Apply-Apply online-User Guide||Get Details|
|6||TSPSC TRT||Syllabus Structure and Content for TSDSC||Get Details|
|7||TSPSC TRT||District wise and Posts Wise Teacher Posts Vacancies||Get Details|
|8||TSPSC TRT||TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test Rules 2017(TS TRT Rules/ TS DSC Guidelines)||Get Details|
|9||TSPSC TRT||TS Teachers Posts Direct Recruitment(Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2016||Get Details|
|1||Last date of online application||07 January 2020|
|2||Date of Examination||24th to 28 February 2020|
|3||Preliminary Keys||1st to 5th March 2020|
|4||Objections||2nd to 10th March 2020|
|5||Final Key||25th March 2020|
|6||Certificate Verification||16th to 20 April 2020|
|7||Selection List||10th May 2020|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details