TSPSC TRT 2023 or TS TRT 2023 notification will be released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission on its official website for Teachers Recruitment in Telangana State. Candidates who are eligible can check details and apply for the Teachers recruitment at the official web portal with required information and necessary documents.
After a long waiting we are noticing that the TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) notification has been released in 2017. This year also TS TRT notification will be released very soon. This is good news for unemployment youth/ youth, who are looking forward for teacher jobs. These teacher jobs were postponed from last one year. Finally Telangana State government takes decision in favor of unemployment youth.
At last government has taken a decision to announce the TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) notification very soon. Finally Telangana govt has given green signal for to fill up teachers posts. As a result nearly 9000 teacher jobs going to fill up this year. After a bifurcation of AP first time released T government first DSC notification (TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) Notification) in 2017. TSPSC TRT almost around 9000 posts going to fill up by TS Education department for that ordinance has been ready.
|Name of the recruitment||TSPSC TRT 2023|
|Title||Apply for TS TRT 2023 notification|
|Subject||TSPSC released the TS Teachers Recruitment Test 2023 notification|
TS TET, TSPSC TRT should be held separately:
The Telangana State government decided to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and Teachers Recruitment Test or District Selection Committee (DSC) separately. The norms prepared by the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) would not allow to conduct a common examination for recruitment of teachers and conducting a common examination was against norms of NCTE and may lead to legal tangles hampering the recruitment process of the teachers. The TET was an eligibility criterion for Teachers Recruitment Test (TRT) and it was a screening test for teacher recruitment. 20 percent weightage would be given TET for calculating the final score in the Teachers Recruitment Test(TRT) Examination.
TS Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) or TS DSC notification will be issued by the TSPSC on behalf of Telangana DSE Board and this exam would be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants (S.A), Secondary Grade Teachers (S.G.T), Language Pandit Teachers (L.P.T), Physical Education Teachers (P.E.T) in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools and Schools Under the control of the Tribal Welfare Department and Muncipalities in the Telangana State through the TSPSC TRT.
The TSPSC will invite the online applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment teacher posts in various departments. TSPSC TRT Syllabus which has been prepared by NCERT and approved by DSE board. Based on this TSPSC has released TS TRT notification. There is no much difference in the syllabus. Detailed TS TRT Syllabus and exam pattern is also released.
post wise vacancies
- School Assistant – 1941,
- Language Scholars – 1011,
- PET – 416,
- SGT – 5415,
- School Assistant PD: 9
- Total: 8792 post
For the second time TSPSC is conducting the Teachers Recruitment Test for 33 Districts. If a candidate is eligible for more than one notification, he should apply separately for each notification. It should be noted by the candidates who apply for School Assistants, Language Pandits and Secondary Grade Teachers that 80% weightage will be given for written test and 20% weightage for Teachers Eligibility Test (TET).
Further for the posts of PET and School Assistants (Physical Education), the selection will be based only on the merit in the written exam and no weightage will be given to the TET. The notifications are hosted on TSPSC website: www.tspsc.gov. in. So, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of SGT, SA, LP, SA PEdn, PET in School Education Department.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in G.O.Ms.No.25 School Education (General) Dept., Dt.10/10/2017 as on the Date of Notification.
AGE Limit : The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2023 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). Minimum Age (18 years): a Candidate minimum age is 18 years, maximum age is 44 year and the Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee, each subject applied for. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY)towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- PH & Ex-service men. N.B. BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment ofApplication processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for anykind of reservation.
Mode of Payment of Fee: The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
The Final Selection Of The Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Written Examination Either Online Or OMR Based By Giving 80% Weightage For Written Test And 20% Weightage For Tet Paper-II Put Together.
1. a) For SA, SGT, LP: Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit by giving 80% weightage for written test and 20% weightage marks in TET Paper-II put together will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
b) For SA Physical Education, PET: Those candidates who qualify in the Examination (Objective Type) in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required. The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs & STs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC at the discretion of the Commission.
The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available. N.B : Mere securing minimum qualifying marks does not vest any right in a candidate for being considered for selection. The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the paper/papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in general.
The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
District wise, category wise, posts wise Teacher Posts Vacancies
How to apply?:
- The Candidates will have to apply Online through the Official Website of TSPSC. Detailed user guide will be placed on the website.
- The candidates will have to thoroughly read before filing Online applications
- Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following documents ready while uploading their Applications.
- Aadhar number
- Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, INTERMEDIATE, DEGREE, POST GRADUATION etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc.
- Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue.
How to upload the TSPSC TRT Application Form?
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the application according to the guidelines provided at the time of registering for applications on Website.
- While filling the application form, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
- The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23542185 or 040-23542187 (Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
Exam date for TSPSC TRT: The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held in 2nd week of February. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC TRT Rules or TS TRT/ TS DSC guidelines:
The school education department submitted the Cadre-wise, roster points, medium and other vacancies to the TSPSC. Seeking further steps to fill vacancies in 33 districts. TSPSC to recruit teachers for govt schools: The government would appoint 8,792 teachers this academic year. The Telangana Teachers Recruitment Test notification (TSPSC TRT) has been issued by the Telangana State Public Service Commission for the recruitment of teachers to fill the existing vacancies in various schools across the State.
|TSPSC TRT Notification||Get Details|
|Schedule – Important Dates||Get Details|
|Information Bulletin Download||Get Details|
|Eligibility Criteria/ Post wise Qualifications||Get Details|
|How to Apply-Apply online-User Guide||Get Details|
|Syllabus Structure and Content for TSDSC||Get Details|
|District wise and Posts Wise Teacher Posts Vacancies||Get Details|
|TSPSC Teachers Recruitment Test Rules (TS TRT Rules/ TS DSC Guidelines)||Get Details|
|TS Teachers Posts Direct Recruitment (Scheme of Selection) Rules, 2016||Get Details|
1. Get ready for TSPSC TRT Teacher Jobs – Post wise Eligibility Criteria (file)
2. Target TSPSC TRT – Success Strategy for Teachers Recruitment Test (file)