TSWREIS Degree Colleges Lecturers Recruitment 2020, Telangana State Social welfare Educational Institutions Society has published TSWRDC Degree Lecturers Recruitment notification and applications are invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full-time guest faculty in TS Social welfare Residential Women Degree Colleges in the newly sanctioned vacant posts for the Academic year 2020-21.
Name of the Post and Remuneration
1. Lecturer in Residential Degree College including Physical Director and Librarians
2. Remuneration may be Rs.19,000/- per month
1) Minimum Qualifications Required in Post Graduation in concerned subject with 55% minimum marks
2) Relevant Subjects in Degree.
3) Must have studied English Medium in three stages from SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduate
4) NET/SLET /Ph.D. is preferable.
5) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
6) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
7) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Degree College/Residential Degree College is desirable.
8) All the posts specified are state-level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the TSWRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be affected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and classroom demonstration, it is purely a temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
General Instructions to the Applicants:
1) Download the application from the TSWREIS web site.
2) Fill in all the columns noted in the application in full and complete.
3) Paste a recent Passport size photograph and signature on it.
4) Enclose the Self-attested Copies of the certificates pertaining to qualification, Community, and proof for age.
5) Separate Application forms are uploaded for different posts. The Applicants have to download and submit the relevant application form only.
6) Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
7) Submit The applications to The convener of TSW Residential School in the district concerned On or before 31-05-2020.
8) The application received after the due date will not be accepted under any circumstance.
9) For any further details contact to officials the office hours (i.e 10.30 am to 5.00 pm) on working days or the District Convenors
10) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
11) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
12) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Junior College/Residential Junior College is desirable.
13) The candidates belonging to Telangana State Local Status only are eligible for all the posts. Others need not apply.
14) All the posts specified are state-level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the TSWRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be affected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
15) TSWR Degree College is fully Residential and the Candidates taken should work as per the residential nature of duties.
16) Applicants have to superscribe the name of the post and subject applied for on the envelope, along with the address and mobile number without fail.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply through online mode… The application forms and the information have to be downloaded from the website: http://tswreis.telangana.gov.in/ and the filled-in applications have to be submitted on or before 05-06-2020 to District Convenor of TSW Residential Schools of the concerned district.
Important dates: (Not Official)
1. Last date for Submission of Application form: 05-06-2020
2. Hall tickets can be downloaded from 07-06-2020.
3. The written test will be conducted on 12-06-2020 by 2 pm to 3 pm p.m. in the Telangana Social Welfare Residential institutions in Hyderabad.
WEB NOTE: The last date for submission of online applications for TSWRDC Guest Faculty-2020 is extended up to 05.06.2020. Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 07.06.2020. The test will be held on 12.06.2020. Online Application for TSWRDC Guest Faculty 2020 Notification
TSW RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIAH SAMKSHEMA BHAVAN PREMISES, OPP: CHACHA NEGRU PARK, MASABTANK, HYDERABAD CANDIDATES ARE INSTRUCTED
1) To Report by 10:00 a.m for Counselling for allotment of places.
2) To Bring the following certificates in Original along with one set of Xerox copies.
i) Memorandum of marks and Provisional Certificates of SSC and PG Course.
ii) NET/SLET/SET/Ph.D. Certificate if any.
iii) Caste Certificate issued by Tahsildar/MRO.
iv) Study/ Bonafide Certificates from 1st Class to 10th Class.
v) Experience Certificate if any.
3) Two recent Passport Colour photos.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details