Tswreis Degree Colleges Lecturers Online application form, TSWRIES published the Degree Lecturers Recruitment 2018 notification and applications are invited from the eligible WOMEN candidates/Male Candidates for utilizing their services as Faculty members to handle English Medium classes in the following subjects.
1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Mathematics 7) Physics 8) Chemistry 9) Statistics 10) Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13) Micro Biology 14) Commerce in the TSW Residential Degree Colleges for women to be established during the academic year 2018-18. Instructions to the candidates applying for guest faculty positions in TSW Residential Degree colleges for women given below.
Eligibility criteria for Lecturers recruitment:
1. Retired Junior Lecturers in Junior Colleges and Lecturers in Degree Colleges both men and women are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
3. A Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com) with a minimum of 55% of marks in the relevant Subject is required. M.C.A / M.Sc Computers in the case of Computer Science subject. Additional qualifications like Ph.D / NET / SLET / M.Phil. will be preferred.
4. Candidates with B.Tech qualifications with 60% of marks possessing exceptional abilities shall also be considered to engage classes in certain subjects like Computers, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Statistics.
Service of Lecturers:
The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on our sourcing basis during this academic year.
The remuneration payable is Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month depending on the workload in the subject concerned i.e., Number of periods to be engaged in a week by the selected candidates in the subject.
The candidates are informed to obtain a D.D. / Banker’s Cheque for Rs.200/- (as examination fee) in favor of the Secretary TSWREI Society, Hyderabad and submit the same at Examination Centre. Without D.D / Banker’s Cheque candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam
How to apply:
Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in
i) Written Test to be conducted for a duration of 1 1/2 hours.
MODEL APPLICATION FORM FOR THE SELECTION OF LECTURERS
|Name Of The Candidate |
(as per SSC Memo):*
|Date Of Birth |
(as per SSC Memo):*
|Applying for |
Guest Faculty in:*
|Percentage of Marks |
secured in P.G Course:*
|Name of the University from |
which the candidate has
completed P.G Course:*
|Address for |
|Old District/Districts |
in which you have studied
from 6th to 10th class:*
|Zone to which you belongs|
Scheme of Written Test:
Question paper model:
Question No.1 on contemporary issues – 10 Marks
Question No.2 on education methodology / issues – 10 Marks
Question No.3 on the subject concerned – 15 Marks
Question No.4 on the subject concerned – 15 Marks
Demonstration (15 marks) and Interviews (10 marks) 25 Marks
TOTAL: 75 Marks
1. Last date for Submission of Application form: ….-04-2018
2. Hall tickets can be downloaded from ..-04-2018.
3. The written test will be conducted ………………………-06-2018 by 2 pm to 3 pm p.m. in the Telangana Social Welfare Residential institutions in Hyderabad.