TSPSC TSWREIS Teaching Non-Teaching Posts, Telangana State government has given permission to fill up the teaching, non-teaching posts in TS Social Welfare Residential Schools and Financial Department has given the permission for recruitment of vacancy posts in residential Schools under running ts tribal welfare educational institutions society and these posts will be recruited by the TSPSC through Direct Recruitment.
Public Services – Recruitment – Scheduled Castes Development Department – Filling of five hundred and forty-nine (549) vacant posts in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) through Direct Recruitment – Permission to the Telangana State Public Service Commission – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 9 Dated: 03-02-2018
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Ms.No.111, Finance (HRM-II) Dept., dt.08-09-2016
2. SCD Department, U.O.No.6124/SCD.RS/2017, dt.23.01.2018.
In the G.O. first read above, orders were issued sanctioning 657 teaching and non-teaching posts on regular basis in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society.
2. In the reference, second read above, the Scheduled Caste Development Department, has proposed to fill up certain teaching and non- teaching posts for Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) through Telangana State Public Service Commission.
3. The government have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS). After careful examination of the proposal furnished by the Department and keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill up (549) five hundred and forty-nine vacant posts in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), through the Telangana State Public Service Commission as shown below.
Department Name of the Institution: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions
Name of the Category:
1. Society (TSWREIS) Principal, Grade-II 3
2. Junior Lecturer 10
3. Post Graduate Teacher 52
4. Trained Graduate Teacher 418
5. Physical Education Teacher 22
6. Librarian 12
7. Craft Teacher 10
8. Art Teacher 05
9. Music Teacher 05
10. Staff Nurse 12
4. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission is requested to take necessary steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone/district, etc., as applicable), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities and for issue of schedule for recruitment and notification by the Commission accordingly.
5. The Scheduled Castes Development Department and Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise/subject wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department.
The Department shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Bye-laws /Government Orders changing the existing recruitment procedure / recruiting agency, wherever necessary.
As per the Govt Of Telangana GO.46, the Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadre wise/subject wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities.
The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall issue the notification and schedule for recruitment expeditiously.
The administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise/subject wise vacancy position, roster points, and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department.
The Departments shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Bye-laws / Government Orders changing the existing recruitment procedure/recruiting agency wherever necessary.
Academic Qualifications for Principals:
i) Two-year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT; (or) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. And
ii) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree. And
iii) Must have studied in English Medium at any three levels of School/Junior College/ Degree College/ Post Graduation.
Master’s Degree means:M.A/M.Sc/M.Com from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate
Academic Qualifications for PGTs:
i). Two-year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject, or Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects:
a. PGT (English)-English
b. PGT (Telugu)- Telugu.
c. PGT (Maths)-Mathematics /Applied Mathematics
d. PGT (Physics)-Physics/ Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics
e. PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic/Organic/Physical Chemistry
f. PGT (Botany) – Botany/Life Sciences/ Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Microbiology/Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
g. PGT (Zoology) -PGT (Zoology)-Zoology Life Sciences/ Bio Sciences/Genetics/ Micro-Biology/BioTechnology/Molecular Bio/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
h. PGT (History)-History
i. PGT (Geography) – Geography
j. PGT (Commerce) – Commerce with Accountancy/Cost Accounting/Financial Accountancy as a major subject of study. Holders of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics are not eligible.
k. PGT (Economics) – Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics.
l. PGT(Civics)- Political Science
ii). B. Ed or equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University.
iii). Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School/Junior College / Degree College/ Post Graduation except for the post of PGT (Telugu).
Academic Qualifications for TGTs
i). Four years Integrated degree course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; orSecond Class Bachelor’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s) and in aggregate including electives and Languages in the combination of subjects as under :
a. For TGT (Telugu): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Telugu as the main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Telugu (B.O.L) or its equivalent or a Post Graduate Degree in Telugu and B.Ed with Telugu as methodology Subject or Telugu Pandit Training or its equivalent.
b. TGT (Hindi): Must possess Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one of the full elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Hindi (B.O.L) or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA degree Standard) or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi and along with any one of the following training qualifications.
1. B.Ed with Hindi as a methodology – Any recognized university and NCTE
2. B.Ed (Hindi Medium) – Dakshina Bharata Hindi Prachar Shabha, Hyderabad. G.O.Ms.No.68 Dated.10-3- 95
3. Pracharak Degree and Bachelor of Education – Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Madras. G.O.Ms.No.90 Edn.Dt.6-2-74
5. Pracharak Diploma – Hindustani Prachar Sabha, Wardha.
6. Sikshana Kala Praveena – Diploma Akhila Bharateeya Hindi Parishad, Agra
7. Hindi Shikshak (including Hindi Vidwan Diploma) – Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad
8. Hindi Pandits Training Certificate Issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh
9. Hindi Shikshan Parangat Hindi Shikshan Nishnat Kendriya Hindi Shikshak G.O.Ms. No. 1504, Edn Dated:11-6-1964
c. For TGT(English): A Bachelors Degree with English as the main subject or one of the optional subjects or a Post Graduate Degree in English and a B. Ed Degree with English as a methodology subject. The candidates who have studied SSC, Intermediate and Graduation through English Medium only are eligible.
d. For TGT(Maths): Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics as the main subject OR one of the three equal optional subjects and a B.Ed degree with Mathematics as a methodology subject provided he has studied Mathematics at Intermediate level.
e. For TGT(Science):
Must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects:
Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics & Instrumentation and Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / BioChemistry / Geology or either Physics / its allied subjects or Chemistry / its allied subjects as one of the main subject and other as subsidiary / ancillary subject/ Botany and Zoology as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects viz.
Public Health / Human Genetics / Genetics / Bio-chemistry / Environment Sciences / Micro-biology / BioTechnology / Industrial Micro-biology / Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition/ Geology/ Sericulture/Horticulture/Forestry/Poultry and a B.Ed. Degree with Physical Science / Physics / Chemistry / Science / Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Botany / Zoology/ as Methodology.
f. For TGT (Social Studies): Must possess a Bachelors Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional or one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject
(iv) Political Science
(v) Public Administration
(ix) Social Anthropology
(x) Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology
(xii) Social Work
(xiii) Philosophy and
Or B. Com. with any four of the following six subjects:
(i) Economics / Business Economics
(ii) Business Organization and Management
(iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques
(iv) Financial Services, Banking, and Insurance
(v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting
(vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology and B.Ed. Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography/ History /Politics Political Science/ Economics as a methodology subject provided he has studied at least two of the subjects i.e., Civics, Economics, Commerce, History, and Geography at Intermediate level.
Note: In respect of posts for which two subjects at Degree level are prescribed, a Candidate who studied one subject at Degree level and the second subject at Post Graduation level is also eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Written-test and Interview
How to Apply: Eligible candidates would apply through online mode only at the TSPSC Web portal. The applicants are required to carefully read the information bulletin and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts 2017 Recruitment before payment of Fee and Submission of Application.