TSRS 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets and instructions. Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) issued TSRS 5th Class Admission Test Notification
And Telangana State Residential School/TSRS Entrance Test for admission into 5th class in Telangana Residential Schools in the T State for the current academic year. TSREIS invited the online applications from the eligible and interested students in the Telangana State for admission into the 5th class in its TSR Schools.
TGCET Result 2020
TGCET Result released on its official website for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-21 in 21st Century Gurukul Schools. Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
|TGCET||TGCET Web Links|
|TELANGANA GURUKUL (VTG) CET||TELANGANA GURUKUL CET Website|
|TGCET 2020||TGCET Web Portal|
|TGCET Result||Check Online TGCET Result|
This entrance test will be conducted in all revenue divisions timings of the exam is 11.00 AM- 1.00 PM. 4th class students of both media are eligible. The candidates who were applied for the tsrs entrance test, they should follow the guidelines.
Notification Name: TS Residential Schools Admission Test Notification
Admission: Admission into 5th class
Conducted by: Telangana State Educational Institutions Society.
Category: TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets
Instructions for Hall Tickets downloading:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
How to Download Hall tickets:
Steps to download the TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Download hall ticket’
- Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth / Mobile and date of birth /name and date of birth
- Download and take a print out of the hall ticket
- Remember to carry it on Exam Date