TSRS 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets and instructions. Telangana State Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) issued TSRS 5th Class Admission Test Notification And Telangana State Residential School/TSRS Entrance Test for admission into 5th class in Telangana Residential Schools in the T State for the current academic year at https://tgcet.cgg.gov.in. TSREIS invited the online applications from the eligible and interested students in the Telangana State for admission into the 5th class in its TSR Schools.
TGCET Result 2022:: TGCET Result released on its official website for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-21 in 21st Century Gurukul Schools. Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
|TGCET||TGCET Web Links|
|TELANGANA GURUKUL (VTG) CET||TELANGANA GURUKUL CET Website|
|TGCET 2020||TGCET Web Portal|
|TGCET Result||Check Online TGCET Result|
This entrance test will be conducted in all revenue divisions timings of the exam is 11.00 AM- 1.00 PM. 4th class students of both media are eligible. The candidates who were applied for the tsrs entrance test, they should follow the guidelines.
Notification Name: TS Residential Schools Admission Test Notification
Admission: Admission into 5th class
Conducted by: Telangana State Educational Institutions Society.
Category: TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets
Instructions for Hall Tickets downloading:
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
How to Download Hall tickets:
Steps to download the TGCET 5th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on the link ‘Download hall ticket’
- Enter the required details like registration number and date of birth / Mobile and date of birth /name and date of birth
- Download and take a print out of the hall ticket
- Remember to carry it on Exam Date