TSTWREIS Junior Lecturers/JLs Recruitment: Telangana State Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions Society is going to release the TSTWREIS Junior Lecturers/JLs Recruitment notification and Applications would be invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full time teaching faculty in the newly sanctioned and existing TSTW Residential Schools in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2020-20.
Name of the Post
1. Junior Lecturers/JLs in TSTWR Schools
District wise No.of TSTWR Schools:
1. Khammam: 06
3. Warangal: 06
4. Nalgonda: 06
5. Mahabubnagar: 05
6. Medak: 08
9. Ranga Reddy:04
Total: 50 TSTWR Schools
Qualifications for the Post of Junior Lecturers:
1) Minimum Qualifications Required Concerned Subject in Post Graduation
2) Relevant Subjects in Degree.
3) Must have studied English Medium in three stages from SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduate.
4) NET/SLET /Ph.D is preferable.
5) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
6) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
7) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Degree College/Residential Degree College is desirable.
8) All the posts specified are state level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
Selection process: Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and class room demonstration or an interview to be conducted for selection of above mentioned posts, it is purely temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
How to apply: The filled in applications have to be submitted on or before 17-06-2016., to your District’s DCO Office.
Important dates:(for warangal district only)
1. Last date for submission of applications: 17-06-2016.
2. Interview would be conducted on 21-06-2016
Last date for submission of applications is 11.07.2016 for Karimnagar District