TTWREIS JL Recruitment 2023 or TS Tribal Welfare JL Recruitment 2023 will be released by the Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society on its official website, http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in/ for recruitment of Junior Lecturer posts in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Junior Colleges under various Telangana ST Residential Education Institutions Societies.
The Telangana Gurukul Recruitment Board will invite online applications from the eligible and interested candidates as per the schedule for filling up of subject wise JL posts in TTWREIS Gurukulams. Candidates can check details and submit the online application form with required information and necessary documents.
|Name of the recruitment||TTWREIS JL Recruitment 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TS Tribal Welfare JL Recruitment 2023|
|Subject||TREIRB released the TS ST Gurukul JL Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment Board Website||http://treirb.telangana.gov.in/|
TSTWREIS Junior Lecturers/JLs Recruitment: Telangana State Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions Society is going to release the TSTWREIS Junior Lecturers/JLs Recruitment notification and Applications would be invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full time teaching faculty in the newly sanctioned and existing TSTW Residential Schools in the vacant posts for this Academic year.
Name of the Post
1. Junior Lecturers/JLs in TSTWR Schools
District wise No.of TSTWR Schools:
1. Khammam: 06
3. Warangal: 06
4. Nalgonda: 06
5. Mahabubnagar: 05
6. Medak: 08
9. Ranga Reddy:04
Total: 50 TSTWR Schools
Qualifications for the Post of Junior Lecturers:
1) Minimum Qualifications Required Concerned Subject in Post Graduation
2) Relevant Subjects in Degree.
3) Must have studied English Medium in three stages from SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduate.
4) NET/SLET /Ph.D is preferable.
5) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
6) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
7) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Degree College/Residential Degree College is desirable.
8) All the posts specified are state level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
Selection process: Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and class room demonstration or an interview to be conducted for selection of above mentioned posts, it is purely temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
How to apply: The filled in applications have to be submitted on or before 17-06-2016., to your District’s DCO Office.
Important dates:(for warangal district only)
1. Last date for submission of applications: 17-06-2016.
2. Interview would be conducted on 21-06-2016
Last date for submission of applications is 11.07.2016 for Karimnagar District