TSTWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: TSTW Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad is going to release the district wise teaching and non-teaching posts recruitment notifications 2023 for fill up the Principal, PGT, TGT, PET, Art/Craft/Music Teachers, Librarian, Staff Nurse, Junior Lecturer (JL) Posts in newly sanctioned tstwreis Gurukulam schools and Each district inviting the applications from the experienced, eligible and interested candidates for filling up the above said posts on outsourcing basis in the newly sanctioned Telangana Gurukulams.
#Post details of Newly sanctioned TS Gurukulams:
1. Junior Lecturers (Inter): 41
2. Librarian: 26
3. Post Graduate Teacher: 40
4. Trained Graduate Teacher: 271
5. Physical Director (School): 6
6. Physical Education Teacher: 33
7. Art/Craft/Music Teacher: 19
Total posts of New TSTWR Schools:436
District wise No.of TSTWR Schools:
1. Khammam: 06
3. Warangal: 06
4. Nalgonda: 06
5. Mahabubnagar: 05
6. Medak: 08
9. Ranga Reddy:04
Total: 50 TSTWR Schools
#Eligibility and Experience for the Post of TGTs and PGTs
1. Candidates having good Academic record in Degree and P.G. with Teaching experience
2. Candidates without experience need not apply.
3. The above posts are purely temporary and selected candidates have to work with commitment on Out Sourcing basis for the development of ST students.
1. PGT: PG in Concerned subject with B.Ed.
2. TGT: Degree. The Concerned Subject should be one of optional subjects in Degree with B.Ed.
Qualifications for the Post of Junior Lecturers:
1) Minimum Qualifications Required Concerned Subject in Post Graduation
2) Relevant Subjects in Degree.
3) Must have studied English Medium in three stages from SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduate.
4) NET/SLET /Ph.D is preferable.
5) At the time of tie, Women candidates will be preferred for Girls Institutions.
6) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG are preferable.
7) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling in Intermediate Classes in any recognized Degree College/Residential Degree College is desirable.
8) All the posts specified are state level posts. All the Candidates taken to work should be ready to accept to work in any of the APRE Institutions in the state. All the posts may be effected due to any transfer/ promotions and recruitment taken by the management
Qualifications for the Post of P.E.T:
1) Pass in B.P.Ed degree or its equivalent examination;
2) Participation in State level/National level is preferable.
3) Only Women Candidates are eligible for Girls Institutions.
Qualifications for the Post of Staff Nurse:
1) Pass in Degree or its equivalent examination.
2) Should have successfully undergone 3 ½ years Nurse Training Course./B.Sc.Nursing
3) Only Women Candidates are eligible for Girls institutions.
4) Working experience at least 2 years is desirable.
Qualifications for the Post of Librarian:
1) A Degree of a recognized University;
2) Must hold a Bachelors Degree in Library Science of any recognized University.
3) Women Candidates will be preferable for Girls Institutions to work.
#How to apply: TSTWREIS Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: The filled in applications have to be submitted on or before 17-06-2016., to your District’s DPO Office.
Application Form Details:
1. First Name:
2. Sur Name:
3. Father’s/Husband’s Name
4. Post Applied For
5. Date Of Birth:
7. JEE Mains & Advanced
8. Other Corporate Experience
10. Present Working Inst & Place
11. Previous Working Inst. & Place (1)
12. Previous Working Inst. & Place (2)
13. Native District
15. E-Mail ID
16. Mobile Number
Qualification Details: Degree, PG, BED, MED
A Screening Test or Interview will be administered and the date of screening test & interview for the selection of JLs/PGTs will be communicated though District News papers by your DCO Officials
Commensurate with experience, performance in Interview, and Demo and negotiable. Deserved candidates will be paid suitable remuneration.
Important dates: (for Warangal district only)
1. Last date for submission of applications: June 2023.
2. Interview would be conducted on June 2023
Last date for submission of applications is July 2023 for Karimnagar District