TGCET TSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Online Application Form 2020: Telangana Social Welfare Educational Institutions Society has published the TSWREIS 5th Class Admission Test 2020 Notification on .. February 2020 and Online Application Forms are invited from the eligible students for admissions into 5th class in TSW Residential Schools in the State for the academic year 2020-2021.
The TS Social Welfare 5th Class Admission Test/Entrance Test will be conducted on .. by 10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon by TSWREIS. Application Form for Telangana TGCET-2020 (TS Social Welfare Residential Schools Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class).
TGCET Result 2020
TGCET Result released on its official website for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2020-21 in 21st Century Gurukul Schools. Students who have appeared the Telangana Gurukul CET they can your result from the below official link by login your details.
|TGCET||TGCET Web Links|
|TELANGANA GURUKUL (VTG) CET||TELANGANA GURUKUL CET Website|
|TGCET 2020||TGCET Web Portal|
|TGCET Result||Check Online TGCET Result|
Here, we are providing the details on How to fill the Online Application Form for TS SWAEROCET-2020/TS Social Welfare Residential Common Entrance Test-2020/ TSWREIS 5th Class Admission Test 2020/ TS Social Welfare 5th Class Entrance Test 2020. User Guide for TSWREIS 5th Class Admission Test 2020 details as follows.
User Guide for TGCET (TSWREIS 5th Class Admission Test 2020)
Before filling the application online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded on the website www.apswreis.cgg.gov.in.
1) The students belonging to SC & ST should have born between 01/09/2005 to 31/08/2009 are eligible.
2) The students belonging to OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01/09/2007 to 31/08/2009.
Procedure For Applying Online:
i) The candidates shall first download the ‘TGCET 2020 Notification’ from the website and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TGCET 2020.
ii)The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for TGCET 2020 shall the submission of application form through Online mode only. TGCET TSWREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Online Application Form
iii) The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in the on-line application.’
iv) Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to the Official website: http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/.
- Click on Apply Online for filling the Online Application Form.
- Then Online Application Form will be opened for TGCET 2020.
- Enter the name of the applicant in the given field.
- Select the caste of the applicant from the drop and down popup menu.
- Enter applicant date of birth.
- Select Applicant Gender from radio buttons( Boy or Girl).
- Upload the Photograph of Applicant ( Click on Choose file Button).
- Enter the applicant’s Mother /Father/Guardian Name.
- If the applicant is physically Handicapped please choose Yes Radio button and Upload proof of Handicapped through Choose File button.
- Please provide the applicant’s Residential Address given in the following fields.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Select the Mother /Father /Guardian Occupation.
- Enter applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Annual Income in the field.
- Upload the Scanned copy of the Income Certificate.
- Select applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Educational Qualification.
- Enter e-Seva IC No. for Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Upload the Bonafide Study Certificate issued by the last studied school.
- Select the 4th Class Institution type.
- Enter applicant studied Institution details.
- The candidate can choose the examination center of their own choice in the district. So Select the examination center from the drop and down list.
- The candidate can opt for 3 TSWR institutions in their district. So select admission preference from the drop and down list.
- After filling all the details press save button.
- On submission of the application form, online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving a reference ID number.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application.
- In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk at Telephone Numbers: Toll-Free no:1800-425-4567(from 10:30 am to 5:00 pm).