TSWRJC CET or TSWREIS RJC CET 2020 is a common entrance test for admission into inter first year with and Without Coaching in TSWRJCs, TSWR Sainik Junior College. The TSWREIS Entrance test 2020 notification has been released by the TS Social Welfare Society on January 4th, 2020.
TSWREIS invites the online application from the SSC passed students for Inter 1st year admissions with Integrated coaching in TSWR Junior Colleges and for Inter first year admissions with without coaching in TSWR Junior Colleges and for Inter admissions in TSWR Sainik Junior College.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, TSWRIES Hyderabad is inviting applications through online mode from Boys and Girls for admissions into 1st year intermediate (with IIT-JEE/ EAMCET/ CLAT/ NEET coaching, without coaching) with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2020-2021.
TSWR College Details: a. General and b. Vocational Junior Colleges functioning under the control of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad (TSWREIS).
The Students who are willing to join in TSWREIS, General / Vocational colleges (TSWRJCs) Intermediate 1st -Year course during 2020-2021, Please apply to TSWRJC CET 2020 and the Last date is 31-01-2020.
|Title||TSWREIS RJC CET|
|Subject||Telangana Social Welfare RJC Common Entrance Test|
|Category||TSWRJC CET / TSWREIS RJC CET / TS Gurukul RJC CET / TSWREIS Inter CET /TSWRJC Admission Test|
|About||TSWRJC CET is for admission into Inter first year admissions in General and Vocational Junor Colleges|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||31-01-2020 *|
|Entrance Exam Date||01-03-2020|
|Online Applying Web Portal||tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in|
|Conducting Society Name||Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS)|
|Department||TSWREIS, DSE Telangana|
|Notification No.||Rc.No.Acad-II/150858/JCCET/2020, Dated.03.01.2020|
Eligibility for TSWREIS RJC CET 2020 [TSWRJC CET]:
1. The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March-2020 / 10th class from ICSE/CBSE on a regular basis, are eligible to apply.
2. The students who pass SSC in March 2020 / 10th class from CBSE/ICSE during the academic year 2019-20 on regular basis are eligible for admission into Intermediate in General and Vocational Junior Colleges.
3. The annual income of the parent should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum (for Urban students) and Rs.1,50,000/- (for Rural students). A certificate issued by MRO to this extent should be submitted at the time of admission.
4. The students from Telugu Medium (OR) English Medium are eligible for the entrance test.
5. The age of the students should not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2020. In case of SC students and SC converted Christian relaxation of age for 2 years will be allowed.
6. The students should produce all relevant original certificates at the time of admission, then only the admission will be confirmed.
Reservation for TSWREIS Entrance test[TSWRJC CET]: *
1. Community wise reservation. (As per G.O.Ms.No.20, Dated: 02.06.2016 of Scheduled Caste Development (RS) Department) , the reservation pattern is SC-75%, BC-C (SC converted to Christians) – 2%, ST – 6%, BC – 12%, Minority – 3% and others OC/EBC 2%.
3% of overall seats shall be reserved to the Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped, Hearing impaired and Visually handicapped, Loco-motor disabled) students irrespective of caste, who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board. The persons more than 50% Handicapped are not eligible.
3% of the overall seats are reserved for Orphans.
How to apply for TSWREIS RJC CET 2020 [TSWRJC CET]: *
Important Instructions for online applying:
Eligible students may apply through Online mode at tswreis.in
1. The applicant must submit his / her application through ONLINE only by visiting website www.tswreis.in (OR) www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in.
2. The candidate need pay to Rs.100/- towards Registration fee irrespective of Caste. This payment should be made through credit card / Debit card / NET banking.
3. Before filling the application through online, the candidate has to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.in (OR) www.tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in. [*ADVICE: they can prepare a hard copy first and then fill through online to avoid mistakes].
4. Please upload the photo and signature of the candidate within 100 kb size only.
5. The Candidates must opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option, based on the availability of seats in those Institutions and based on their merit in that caste. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed. “Region” is the basis of criteria for allotment of seats.
6. The Candidates can choose both General and Vocational Colleges. The Group / College preferences should clearly be noted (or) selected in the application.
7. The Candidates are advised to download the Hall ticket from 22.02.2020 to 29.02.2020 for appearing screening test scheduled on 01.03.2020. The candidate should fill the bonafide Certificate (provided at the bottom of the Hall ticket) and get it signed by the Head Master / Principal concerned where he/she is studying 10th class and handover it to the Invigilator at the time of entrance test
TSWREIS Entrance test (TSWREIS RJC CET) Details:
TSWRJC Admission Test details as follows
1. Date of test 01.03.2020 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m for TSWRJC CET 2020
2. The test is OMR based, the test shall be for 150 marks.
3. The Questions will be of multiple-choice type [MCQs].
4. Each question carries ONE mark. Each question has only one correct answer / appropriate answer.
5. For each wrong answer, 1/4th mark shall be deducted.
6. 4 sets of question papers (SET-A, SET-B, SET-C & SET-D) shall be there duly jumbling the questions.
7. The candidates should write and bubble the set (series) of question paper given to them in the space provided in OMR without fail. Otherwise, the valuation cannot be done.
8. The admission shall be provided based on the merit in Region, the group opted, College, gender and community reservation.
9. The entrance test question paper shall be in bilingual form (i.e., in both English and Telugu Media).
10. The medium of instruction at the intermediate level shall be English only.
11. The Secretary has the right to allot candidate from one region to another region as per the availability of seats.
12. The admission into these colleges shall be according to the merit obtained in the screening test, duly considering the preferences of Group / College exercised by the candidate in the opted / concerned Region in On-line application.
TSWRJC CET 2020 Exam Pattern:
The Subject-wise allocation of marks shall be as follows:-
|b. Physical Science||30|
|d. Social Studie||30|
|e. English (Comprehension & Grammar)||15|
|f. General Knowledge and Current Affairs||15|
Final Selection by TSWREIS:
- Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfilment of criteria prescribed (Eligibility and Reservation).
- The Candidates who pass through in one attempt in SSC Public Examinations, 2020 are eligible for admission.
- For admission into MPC / BPC Group, erstwhile District (Total 31 districts only will be considered) shall be taken as Unit.
- For MEC/CEC/HEC/ Vocational Courses, entire Telangana State shall be taken as one Unit. Therefore, students across the state of Telangana can opt for these groups/courses according to their willingness/choice and order of preference.
Some Important Information to candidates:
1. There is no provision for revaluation of OMR answer scripts, as this result is processed through scanning and sufficient care is taken to ensure accuracy.
2. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Secretary, TSWREIS shall be final and binding on the candidates.
3. The provisional selection of the candidate shall not be vested with any right to the candidate to secure admission. The admission shall be confirmed only on production of the required documents as stated in the online application and in accordance with the prospectus (failing which admission may be cancelled).
4. Examination centre for screening test shall be District wise.
5. The Secretary reserves the right to postpone/modify / change admission test schedule.
6. Any information regarding this test shall be sent to the registered Mobile Number of the candidate through SMS. Hence, the candidates are directed not to change the Mobile Number.
7. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions shall be Telugu only.
8. In screening test (OMR based), Circles should be bubbled with Blue / Black Ballpoint pen only and Pencils should not be used at any cost. If the pencil is used in marking/bubbling the circle, then the OMR sheet shall not be corrected/scanned.
9. Over bubbling, semi bubbling, multiple bubbling is strictly prohibited and such bubbling shall not be valued in scanning.
10. If the bubbling is made with a RED ballpoint pen (or) any other colour (other than Blue or black) ballpoint pen, such OMRs shall not be scanned by the OMR scanning machine. Therefore, utmost care should be taken in this regard. If any candidate uses RED / other colour ballpoint pen for bubbling, he/she is solely responsible for non-correction of OMR.
11. Selected students will get all benefits extended by SC Development Department such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc., as per the decisions of the Government of Telangana State from time to time.
12. The result of the candidates shall be intimated through SMS to the given Mobile Number such as Marks obtained, Rank in the Community, Gender, Group opted etc. Besides the total merit list of all candidates who appeared for the said test shall be displayed in the Website.
13. For any other information, the candidates shall contact Help-line number: 1800-425-45678
14. The last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is 31.01.2020.
15. Hall tickets can be downloaded from 22.02.2020 to 29.02.2020 Midnight.
16. All the candidates who downloaded the hall ticket shall be knowing the centre which shall be mentioned in the hall ticket with clear address and mobile number of the Principal of the centre. Therefore the candidates are advised to visit the centre at least one day in advance for overcoming the confusion in finding the locations and make their own transport arrangement to reach the centre safely, on time. No claim or complaint shall be entertained from any candidate/parent/relative for the difficulty in finding the location (in respect of the location of difficulty) and late report.
Important dates: (Official Dates for TSWRJC CET )
- Commencement of submission of Online Application: 08.01.2020.
- Last date for submission of applications: 31-01-2020*.
- Date of Admission Test: 01.03.2020 by 10 AM to 1.00 PM
- Hall tickets can be downloaded from 22.02.2020 to 29.02.2020
- Apply Online at tsswreisjc.cgg.gov.in
- For more details are available on its official website: tswreis.in or www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in – For More Details on TSWREIS RJC CET
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details