Counselling Dates, Certificates verification dates would be available at tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in for TTWREIS TS Gurukulam Degree Admissions 2019, TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions Counselling, TS Tribal Welfare TTWREIS Degree 1st year admissions 2019 Counselling schedule. The candidates seeking admission into 1st year degree course have to appear for counseling to be held in TTW Residential Educational Institutions located at region/old district head quarters along with all other relevant certificates in original (one set of Xerox copies)
Notification for seeking Admission into 1st Year Degree Semester wise Course for the Academic Year 2019-2020: TSTWREIS published the TGTW GURUKULAM Degree 1st year admissions 2019 notification and Online applications are invited from Men and Women candidates for admission into 1st year B.A/B.Com/B.Sc Degree / Specialized English Medium Courses. (40 students in each course) in TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2019-2020. Last date for submission of Online/Offline applications is ….
The admissions into 1st Year Degree Semester wise Course offered by TTW Residential Degree Colleges will be made by following the rule of reservations (item-V & VI)
Candidates whose annual income of the parents is more than Rs.2.00 lakhs in Urban areas and Rs.1.50 lakhs in Rural areas are not eligible for admission into 1st Degree Courses.
1. The counseling schedule/dates/venue for admissions into 1st Year Degree/Semester wise Courses will be announced/published in TTWREI Society Website http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
List of Documents for Verification:
The candidates seeking admission into 1st year degree course have to appear for counseling to be held in TTW Residential Educational Institutions located at region/old district head quarters along with all other relevant certificates in original (one set of Xerox copies) viz.,
– Intermediate Marks Memo,
– Bonafide/ Conduct Certificate,
– Caste certificate issued by MRO/Tahasildar,
– parents Income certificate issued by the Tahsildar on or after 01.04.2019,
– NCC/ACC, Games and Sports, PHC, Children of Armed persons and Orphan Certificate etc.,
1. Applicants shall also fulfill other admission criteria stipulated by TTWREI Society, Hyderabad.
2. The Society reserves the right to change the rules of admissions as per the directions of the Government and University from time to time.
3. The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission