TVVP Posts in Area Hospital: Telangana VaidyaVidhana Parishad (TVVP) Various Posts in Area Hospital, Sircilla Rajanna District. Govt Of TS, HM&FW DEPARTMENT – Telangana VaidyaVidhanaParishad (TVVP) – Creation of (9) additional posts in different categories to the newly established Blood Bank at Area Hospital, Sircilla, Rajanna District in Telangana State – Orders – Issued.
G.O.MS.No. 206, Dated:15-11-2016:
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
1. G.O.Rt.No.119, HM&FW (C2) Department, dt.24.02.2016.
2. From the Commissioner, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad, Letter Rc.No.363/HEC/TVVP/2016-2, Dated:29.02.2016 and 29-04-2016.
3. HM&FW(B2) Department, U.O.No.2151/B2/2016,dt.07.11.2016.
In the reference 1stread above, Government have accorded administrative sanction for establishment of Blood Bank at Area Hospital, Sircilla, Rajanna District in Telangana State.
2. In the reference 2nd read above, the HM&FW Department has requested for creation of (9) additional posts in different categories to the newly established Blood Bank at Area Hospital, Sircilla, Rajanna District in Telangana State.
3. Government, after careful consideration of the proposal of the Commissioner, Telangana VaidyaVidhanaParishad (TVVP)hereby accord sanction for creation of the following (9) posts for the newly establishedBlood Bank at Area Hospital, Sircilla, Rajanna District in Telangana State.
|Sl. No.||Name of the post||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (in Rs.)|
|1||M.O./Civil Assistant Surgeon||01||40470-93780|
4. Permission also hereby accord to outsource the following services to the newly established Blood Bank at Area Hospital, Sircilla, Rajanna District in Telangana State as shown below, as per the Government guidelines in that regard
5. The HM&FW Department shall obtain concurrence of Finance (HRM) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
Outsourcing of Services
|Sl. No.||Name of the Service||Name of the Service|
|1||Date Entry Operator||01|
6. The HM&FW Department are requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly