U DISE Instructions to MEOs & HMs: Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(TSSA) issuede certain instrutions on U DISE with Tentative Schedule to all the Project Officers of SSA and District Educational Officers through their proceedings Rc.No.4211, Dated:19-09-2014.
In this connection Warangal AJC has issued instructions to the DEO on U-DISE. In this regarding Warangal District Educational Officer has also issued certain instructions on U DISE to all the MEOs, Head Masters and Principals on October 8th, 2014 through their proceedings Rc.No. 2806. That U DISE Guidelines are provided here for the information to all the Teachers.
All the Headmasters and Principals of all Schools or Junior Colleges of Warangal District are aware that Educational Statistics Data Collection is being done every year in U-DISE Format with 30th September asthe reference date which covers all Schools/Junior Colleges functioning in the District.
U-DISE data is the basis for the formulation of AWP&B Plans for SSA and RMSA for providing the infrastructural and academic facilities to instittutions as per the RTE.
Hence the utmost care should be taken in furnishing the data in DCFs. Though data is being collected every year since 2001-02, it is not stream lined so far. As a result, there are gaps existing in institutions to achieve the standards recommended by RTE.
Instructions to all the MEOs
- Special drives may be initiated (advertisement in local newspapers, through SMS etc.) to ensure data collection from all the schools imparting school education including private unaided schools.
- Seek coordination of the School Complex Headmasters and and instruct the field Officers to obtain the accurate data within the prescribed time.
- Ensure that all New Schools opened in 2014-15 are collected in addition to the schools existing up to 2013-14 irrespective of Management.
- Constitute a mandal resource team including MEO, one MRG and one CRP (with effective communication skills) attend training district level on UDISE 2014-15 data collection.
- Instruct the CRPs to distribute and collect DCFs to all schools in person. The date of distribution and receipt shall be acknowledged.
- Conduct one day Mandal level training programme to all the HMs and field functionaries 14-10-2014 regarding filling of of UDISE DCF.
- Instruct all the school Headmasters/Principals of Junior Colleges all managements in the mandal to attend along with their DCFs.
- Instruct HMs to submit the filled-in DCFs to the CRPs concerned within 3 days of receipt and avoid delay. Also instruct the HMs to provide correct and accurate data in U-DISE and HMs will be held responsible for the incorrect data.
- The collected DCFs shall be submitted to the School Complex headmasters for verification, thereafter. The Complex HM and CRP concerned shall visit the schools and verify the details specified in the DCF.
- Ensure that 100% scrutiny is under taken by the first level field officer i.e.CRP. Also ensure 100 percent checking,of filled-in DCF at CRC level and block level.
- After the certification and verification at CRC level, the filled in DCFs shall be submitted to MRC.
- Constitute a mandal scrutiny team including mandal resource team and school complex Headmasters for scrutiny of collected DCFs at mandal level.
- After the certification and verification at MRC level, DCFs shall be submitted to District Project Office as per the schedule. U DISE Instructions to MEOs & HMs
Instructions to the Headmasters and Schools/Junior Colleges Principals
- Collect DCFs from CRP concerned. The date of receipt and submission shall be acknowledged.
- Conduct one day Mandal level training programme to all the HMs and field functionaries 14-10-2014 regarding filling of UDISE DCF.
- Follow the instructions for filling up DCF provided at the end of DCF format.
- Feel free to get your doubts clarififed with the Mandal Resource team or District Resource Team.
- Ensure 100% accuracy & provide correct in U-DISE DCF.
- Headmasters will be held responsible for the incorrect data.
- Submit the signed & filled-in DCFs to the CRPs concerned within 3 days of receipt and avoid delay.
- Retain a Xerox copy of the filled in Data Capture Format at school for future references.
- Co-operate with the CRP, CRC, MRC, District level and State Level Officials in the process of verification of particulars in DCF.
- The Headmasters/Principals are instructed to provide accurate data duly following the instructions. Providing inaccurate data or exhibiting any delay in submission of DCF in time shall be viewpi-sefiously.
- No DCF Shall be accepted for data entry without Certification of Headmaster, CRP, School Complex Headmaster and Mandal Educational Officer.