U-DISE Schedule, DISE means District Information System for Education. DISE For monitoring activities of Government’s flagship programme, namely Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), a computerized management information system,
Namely DISE with school as the unit of data collection and district as the unit of data dissemination has been successfully developed jointly by the National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), Department of School Education and Literacy, Ministry of HRD, Government of India and UNICEF which is under implementation in all the 662 districts spread over 35 States and UTs of the country.
The State Project Director of Both States of AP And Telangana have issued U DISE instructions and U DISE Tentative Schedule to all the Project Officers of SSA and District Educational Officers in the both States through their office proceedings.Rc.No1417 and Rc.No. 4241 on September 19, 2021 and that proceedings subject is “Communication of Tentative Time Frame of Actitivities of U-DISE 2021-2022 and instructions to DEOs/Project Officers”.
In this regarding the SPD’s have informed to the concerned officials that the data related to schools, infrastructure, teachers, and enrollment is being collected every year through DISE since 2002-03. After collection, the data is entered in the software providing by NUEPA at District Project Offices, The district wise data is merged at state level and the same is furnished to NUEPA for merging at National level.
From the year 2012-13 as per the MHRD orders the collection of DISE Data is extended up to higher secondary level/ Jr. Colleges. Accordingly the Tentative Schedule for collection of Data for U-DISE 2021-2022 is herewith communicated for taking necessary action. The instructions to the DEOs/ Project Officers are also communicated herewith in connection with collection of U-DISE Data for the year 2021-2022.
U-DISE Data Collection Instructions to DEOs DPOs
- Educational Statistics Data Collection to be done every year in U¬DISE Format with 30th September as the reference date covering all Schools/Junior Colleges functioning in the State.
- U-DISE data is the basis for the formulation AWP&B Plans for SSA and RMSA.
- Utmost care should be taken in Collection/Scrutiny/Data Entry/Validation of Data
- Printing of Data Capture Formats (DCF) and Data Entry Work is entrusted to SSA.
- RMSA staff to coordinate with the SSA Staff in order to carry out this gigantic task of collection of UDISE.
- Data is being collected every year since 2001-02
- Proper supervision and Monitoring by the field functionaries.
- DEOs/DPOs to pay attention and instruct the field Officers to obtain the accurate data within the prescribed time.
- Ensure that all New Schools opened in 2021-2022 are covered in addition to the schools existing up to 2013-14 irrespective of Management.
- Seek the Co-ordination of other Departments like Social Welfare, Tribal Welfare and Intermediate Education for covering their schools / Jr.Colleges in UDISE.
- To request the Departments to identify a Nodal Officer for Collection of Data.
- To entrust the Collection/Scrutiny of High Schools and Higher Secondary Schools to the concerned Dy.E.Os
- To involve RI0/1DVE0 of Intermediate Education for collection of Junior Colleges Information.
- To instruct HMs to provide correct and accurate data in U-DISE and make HMs responsible for the incorrect data.
- To ensure 1000/0 coverage of Inclusive Education data, Civil Works, Social Group wise data including Minority.
- 100% scrutiny is to be under taken by the first level field officer
Launching of UDISE Data Collection – 2021-2022
- All the Districts to print the U-DCF 2021-2022 from the DISE software.
- Before DCF is printed, identify and initialize schools which were not covered under DISE: 2013-14 Update School Directory with reference to up-gradation of schools, closed schools, merged schools etc.
- To ensure that DCF also reaches to degree colleges having classes XI & XII during 2021-2022 data collection.
- To observe DISE Week/Fortnight so that data from across the state is collected during said period.
- To observe September 30th, 2021 as DISE-day with focus on data sharing, dissemination, poster-competition, address by SPD and DPC, reward to MIS officers for outstanding work etc.
- To share Data Capture Format: 2021-2022 and other related issues, organize orientation programmes at cluster, block, district and state levels.
- To initiate Special drives (advertisement in local newspapers, through SMS, FM Radio etc.) to ensure data collection from all the schools imparting school education including private unaided schools.
- Officers of the mainstream departments are responsible for educational statistics may also be involved in U-DISE 2021-2022 at all levels.
- To ensure 100 percent checking of filled-in DCF at CRC level, 20 percent at block and 10 percent at district level_
- To ensure use of ‘Consistency Module’ provided in the software and remove all inconsistencies in data, if any with the help of SRC and CRC Coordinators and school H Ms/Pri nci pa I/Respondents.
- ‘Data-entry’ to be handled by SSA. RMSA to be present with the SSA at the time of consistency check of data in case of Secondary & Higher Secondary schools/sections and also whenever their presence is required.
DISE-2021 Tentative Schedule
- Dist level trainings to mandal teams (MEO&2 teachers):09-10-2021
- Mandal level trainings to HMs&CRPs on 13-10-2021
- Field level Data collection: 14-10-14 to 20-10-2021
- Scrutiny at MRC level:21-10-14 to 23-10-2021
- Submisn to DPO:24-10-2021
Note: Above dates are tentative. Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.