Bank customers can download the UBI RTGS Form or UBI NEFT Form PDF free from the official website of Union Bank Of India at www.unionbankofindia.co.in
In today’s fast-paced world, financial transactions need to be quick and efficient. One way to ensure this is by using the Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) system offered by banks.
Union Bank, a trusted name in the banking industry, provides an easy and reliable way to carry out RTGS transactions.
What is RTGS?
Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) is a real-time, gross settlement system for interbank fund transfers in India.
It is operated by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and facilitates the transfer of funds between banks on a real-time basis. It’s particularly useful for high-value transactions that need to be settled immediately.
What is NEFT?
National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) is a nationwide payment system that facilitates funds transfer from one bank account to another.
It is a safe, secure, and convenient way to transfer money, and it is offered by all banks in India, including Union Bank of India.
Why do you need Union Bank RTGS?
Union Bank RTGS is a secure and efficient way to transfer funds. It ensures that your money reaches the intended recipient without any delays, making it ideal for business transactions, loan disbursements, and various other purposes. The convenience it offers cannot be overstated.
Importance of NEFT
NEFT offers numerous advantages, including:
- Convenience: It allows you to transfer funds electronically from the comfort of your home or office.
- Availability: NEFT transactions can be initiated 24×7, making it a flexible option.
- Security: Your financial information is encrypted, ensuring the safety of your transactions.
- Widespread Usage: Most banks, including Union Bank of India, support NEFT.
- Cost-Effective: NEFT transactions are typically more affordable than other methods.
Union Bank of India RTGS Form
Union Bank of India, recognizing the importance of this service, has made it accessible to its customers through a user-friendly RTGS form.
To make an RTGS fund transfer from Union Bank of India, you need to fill up the Union Bank RTGS Form. This form can be downloaded from the Union Bank of India website or obtained from any Union Bank branch.
|Name of the form||Union Bank of India RTGS form/ NEFT Form|
|UBI RTGS/ NEFT Form||Download Union Bank of India RTGS /NEFT Form PDF|
How to obtain the Union Bank of India RTGS form/ RTGS Form?
Obtaining the Union Bank of India RTGS form is a straightforward process. You can visit the nearest Union Bank of India branch or download the form from the bank’s official website.
It’s essential to ensure that you are using the most recent version of the form to avoid any discrepancies. To access the Union Bank of India NEFT Form, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official Union Bank of India website.
- Navigate to the ‘Forms’ section.
- Look for the ‘NEFT Form’ or ‘RTG Form’.
- Download the form in PDF format.
- Print it out for offline use.
Union Bank of India NEFT Timings
The NEFT money transfer timings are from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm and on Saturdays from 10 am to 4:30 pm, excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday.
For RS 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs, the charges are Rs. Thirty-five and above the Rs. Five lakhs charges are Rs. 57.
UBI RTGS Timings
The RTGS timings are from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 3:30 pm, and on Saturdays, 10 am to 3:30 pm excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday.
How to fill Union Bank of India RTGS Form or NEFT Form?
The Union Bank of India RTGS Form/NEFT Form is a fairly simple form, but it is important to fill it up correctly to avoid any delays in the fund transfer.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to fill up the Union Bank RTGS Form/NEFT Form:
- Enter your account details. This includes your account number, account name, and branch name.
- Enter the beneficiary’s account details. This includes the beneficiary’s account number, account name, bank name, branch name, and IFSC code.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the purpose of the transfer.
- Sign and date the form.
Once you have filled up the Union Bank of India RTGS Form/ NEFT Form, you need to submit it to your Union Bank branch along with a cheque for the amount you want to transfer.
The bank will then process the fund transfer and the beneficiary will receive the funds within a few minutes.