Upper Age Limit for TS SI Police Constable Jobs Recruitments: Government of Telangana has decided to raise the upper age limit by 3 years for the ensuing direct recruitments in various categories of posts to be notified by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board/TSLPRB.
Upper Age Limit for Police Jobs Recruitments, Upper Age Limit raised for TS SI, Police Constable Posts. Govt of TS, Public Services, Direct Recruitment, Raising of upper age limit by 3 years for the ensuing recruitments through Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, Home Department,
Age limit raised by three years for Telangana Police recruitment: This will be applicable for notifications already issued in 2018 for various categories of posts and also subsequent notifications to be issued till May 30, 2019, for the purpose of direct recruitment.
The Telangana government raised the age limit prescribed for the appointment by direct recruitment by the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board to various posts in Police, Disaster Response and Fire Services, Prisons and Correctional Services departments, along with the Special Protection Force, by three years.
This will be applicable for notifications already issued in 2018 for various categories of posts and also subsequent notifications to be issued till May 30, 2019, for the purpose of direct recruitment.
In view of the above, the respective age eligibility criteria in all four notifications issued by RC Nos. 88, 89, 90 and 91/Rect/Admn-1/2018 dated May 31, 2018, for various posts were modified and the upper age limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment by the Board is raised for all the posts in each of these notifications by three years.
This relaxation is in addition to the upper age limit as mentioned in the said notifications, according to Board Chairman VV Srinivasa Rao. Further, it was also decided to have the qualifying language tests during the final written examination for the ranks of SCT SI Civil and or equivalent (Paper-I: English and Paper-II: Telugu/Urdu) and SCT SI (Technical) IT and C and SCT ASI FPB (Paper-I: English) in two parts.
The first part is objective, with multiple-choice questions, for 25 percent of the total marks, the second part is descriptive for the remaining 75 percent. For details, candidates can refer to supplementary notifications.
TSLPRB Rc Nos. 88A, 89A, 90A and 91A / Rect / Admn-1 / 2018 Date: 07-06-2018: Raising of Upper Age Limit by 3 Years:
The Government of Telangana vides GO Ms. No. 62, Home (Legal) Department dated 06-06-2018 have raised the upper age limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment by Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board to various Posts in Police Department, Disaster Response & Fire Services Department, Prisons & Correctional Services Department and Special Protection Force by 3 (three) years for the Notifications already issued in 2018 for various categories of the Posts and also subsequent Notifications to be issued till 30-05- 2019 for the purpose of direct recruitment.
In view of the above, the respective Age Eligibility Criteria in all the 4 Notifications issued in Rc Nos. 88, 89, 90 and 91 / Rect / Admn-1 / 2018 dated 31-05-2018 for various Posts are modified and the upper age limit prescribed for appointment by direct recruitment by Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board is raised for all the Posts in each of these Notifications by 3 (three) years. This relaxation is in addition to the upper age limit as mentioned in the said Notifications
Upper Age Limit raised by 3 years for TS SI Police Constable Jobs Recruitments:
a. Age Limit Conditions:
Constable: 18-22 years
SI: 21-25 year
Station Fire Officer: 18-30 years
b. Present Age Limit Conditions(GO.62):
– Constable: 18 to 25(22+3) years
– SI: 21 to 28(25+3) year
– Station Fire Officer: 18 to 33(30+3) years
The Telangana government has issued orders increasing the age limit by three years for the recruitment of police personnel. The Police Recruitment Board would implement this norm in future recruitments. The age limit for police jobs for general category was increased from 22 to 25 years.
For SC, ST and BC categories, the limit was increased from 27 to 30 years. For the SI recruitment in general category, it was increased from 25 to 28 years and for the SC, ST and BC categories, it was increased from 30 to 33 years. In a similar way, the government has relaxed the age limit by 10 years for the non-uniform jobs from 34 years to 44 years and an additional five years for the reserved quota candidates.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details