Uttarakhand Employee Pay slip 2022 or Uttarakhand Employee Salary slip is an online generated PDF document containing a detailed list about the various components of your salary along with specific details of employment. It is generated by eKosh Pay Slip Treasury Web Portal in the name of IFMS Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand Employee payslip given to an employee at end of month, which state how much money he or she earned, how much money deducted towards savings and how much tax has been paid. Uttarakhand payslip is issued by the Online Salary Generation System Govt Of Uttarakhand is responsible for management of finances of the State Government.
Uttarakhand State government has given the opportunity to download the UK Employee Salary slip from its eKosh Online website that means CFMS Uttarakhand Employee login web portal: https://cts.uk.gov.in/ which is maintained by UK State Treasury Website and Finance Department website.
Government of Uttarakhand has launched CFMS Uttarakhand (CTS UK) online website to provide online facilities to their state government employees like download payslip (Salary slip), access IFMS UK system along with important links that can be directly accessed and get your bills paid easily.
Uttarakhand Employee Pay Slip 2022
|Pay Slip Name||Uttarakhand Employee Salary Slip 2022|
|Subject||Uttarakhand Finance is providing facility to all UK Govt Employees for download Online Employee Pay Slips on online|
|Category||Payslip /Salary Slip|
|Provider||Finance Department Uttarakhand|
|Department||Finance Department of Uttarakhand|
|Last date to getting Slips||An Employee get the payslips from the official website by any time|
|Online Salary Slip Download Weblink||https://cts.uk.gov.in/|
UK Employees can view their monthly salary slip and Annual Salary Statements directly from the site using the link www.ekosh.uk.gov.in or https://cts.uk.gov.in/. User has to complete the registration process and log in to their accounts.
Each UK employee has an employee ID code and pass word which helps them access the CFMS web portal has been maintained by the UK treasury directorate. The IFMS (integrated financial management system) is the new establishment by the UK government. It provides online services checking into the employee issues.
The eKosh payslip or CTS Pay Slip is also generated here every month through simple steps by the applicant. The government has enabled users to download their payslip from the website without visiting the offices.
Uttarakhand Teacher Pay slip: Uttarakhand teachers can also download their monthly and yearly Pay slips from this https://cts.uk.gov.in/ payslip web portal by login their credentials.
In this Uttarakhand Salary Sip web portal, an employee can access the information of Salary, Arrear payment, Medical Reimbursement, Group Insurance Scheme (GIS), GPF Schedule, DPF, CPS and employee details.
We are TeachersBADI.In team have provided here information about how to download Uttarakhand Employee Salary slip from eKosh Online CFMS CTS Employee Login web application platform and this is a suitable guide for you how to get the Payslips. We have also given the Online Pay Slip Generate official web link for direct accessing the pay slip statements.
How to download Uttarakhand Employee Pay Slip 2022?
- Visit the official IFMS Uttarakhand web portal http://ekosh.uk.gov.in
- The home web page will display in the name of IFMS Directorate Of Treasuries, Pension & Entitlements, Government of Uttarakhand
- On the home screen click on the ‘login to the CTS Red color tab which is at the bottom of the homepage.
- On selecting CTS a new page will open where the user is to fill login details.
- Enter your correct RMN/ employee code/ID or the Aadhar number in the required fields to Proceed next stage.
- Enter the security code provided on the space below. One can request for new code if not visible. Recheck on all details then click on the login tab.
- Then, particular employee dash board will open
- In this web interface, My Profile, My Claims, Reports and Support option will appear.
- Now, Click on report link, you can see the a pop up window and it contains the Pay Slip, GPF Slip, Annual Salary Statement, Claim Report, Form, Rules, GPF Deduction, Pension Contribution Statement, HRR Deduction and Vehicle Deduction details
- In this window you can select the pay slip and pay slips downloading web application form will appear
- The web application system will produce eKosh UK pay slip as per the month and year requested.
- In this you can download the particular month salary slip and also Annual Salary statement
- Download the Pay Slip and take a print further need
Download Uttarakhand Pay Slip 2021 (Salary Slip) on Online any time at CFMS web portal https://cts.uk.gov.in/. In this portal check the monthly savings & deductions appeared in the Payroll web application. It will be monitored by the Uttarakhand Treasury Directorate which being a fully served department for the Salary Slip generation for each employee.
What Does Uttarakhand Employee Pay Slip Contain?
Payment sheet is termed as full account sheet of an Employee earning for the respective month in Uttarakhand, and It holds employee information along with working Department Details. The earning and deduction section will sum to form a total Net Salary, that will be deposited to one’s bank account.
Uttarakhand Employee Pay slip contained the Important details like Employee Basic Details (Employee Code, Employee Name, GPF Number/ PRAN Number, Designation, GLI Number, PAN Number), Bank Details and Employee Scale are available in this payslip
And also Earning Details (Basic Pay, DA, HRA, Allowance and other), Deduction Details (GPF, GIS Installment, Profession Tax, GLI and Recoveries), NET Amount, Gross Amount and more details are available in this salary slip