District Court Stenographer/Typist & Copyist Posts: Vizianagaram District Court office has issued a recruitment notification for fill up the various posts in its offices of the District Judge. The office invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the appointment of Office Subordinate (Attender), Process Server, Stenographer Grade-III, Typist, Copyist in the A.P. Judicial Ministerial Services and Andhra Pradesh (Last Grade)LG Services in the District Unit Judge office, Vizianagaram, in the filled in the prescribed proforma duly enclosed the required or relevant documents/certificates to send the judge office court of the undersigned on or before 15-07-2016.
So, the applications should be sent to the District Judge/Court Office, addressed in the name of Vizianagaram. Here, The post details, number posts, application form, qualifications, age limit, fee details, how to apply and other instructions are provided for the applicants and candidates should read the notification before applying.
Vizianagaram District Court Office Subordinate (Attender), Process Server, Stenographer Grade-III, Typist, Copyist Posts 2016 Post Details: 1. Stenographer Grade III : 01 Post New 2. Typist : 01 Post New 3. Copyist : 01 Posts New 4. Office Subordinate (Attender): 03 Posts 5. Process Server: 12 Posts. District Court Stenographer/Typist & Copyist Posts.
1. Office Subordinate (Attender): 03 Posts
Qualifications: Must have passed VII Class Examination. Must be able to ride a bicycle. Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess with professional skills, such as, Driving, Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Cooking, Dhobi work etc.,
2. Process Server: 12 Posts
Qualification: VII Class. Must be able to ride a bicycle. Preference shall be given to the candidates who possess with professional skills, such as, Driving, Electrical, Carpentry, Plumbing, Cooking, Dhobi work etc.,
1. Stenographers Grade-III: 01 post 1. Must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent.
2. Must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical Examination English Typewriting by Higher Grade
3. Must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade or equivalent provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be considered. Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation.
2. Typists: 01 post
1. Must have passed intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent.
2. Must have passed Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade qualification.
Must have knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
3. Copyists: 01 post
1. Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate Examination or any equivalent examination recognized by the competent authority.
2. Must have passed Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination in English Type writing with Higher Grade certificate.
However, if no candidate is available with the above, a certificate of having passed in lower grade examination issued by Andhra Pradesh Government Technical Examination will be considered. District Court Stenographer/Typist & Copyist Posts
i) that the candidates has to complete the age of 18 years and should not have completed 34 years of age as on 01-07-2016 in which the notification for the selection is made.
ii) The maximum age limit in respect of B.Cs, S.Cs S.Ts is 5 years and in the case of physically handicapped candidates is 10 years relax able as per existing rules. However, the age relaxation in respect of Ex-Servicemen candidates is fixed as per Rule 12(1)(c)(i) of A.P. State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996
A Crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) drawn in favour of the District Judge, Vizianagaram towards examination fees to be conducted on O.M.R basis (Technology) shall have to be enclosed to the application for all category of posts except the post of Attender.
However, no fee is required for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Physically Handicapped/Ex-service men categories.
However, the amount collected towards application/examination fee will not be refunded, if the application of the candidates are rejected for any reason.
DOCUMENT COPIES TO BE ENCLOSED TO THE APPLICATION
- Certificate of academic, such as marks list, provisional certificate, pass certificate, testimonials and other certificates to prove their professional skills, if any,
- Certificate evidencing date of birth;
- Community certificate i.e. SC/ST/BC with groups (in case of reserved categories issued by the competent authority) physical disability / Ex-Servicemen certificate issued by the competent authority (for those claiming reservations and age relaxations
- Employment Exchange Registration card;
- any other relevant certificates;
- Certificate in respect of local/nonlocal candidature in terms of presidential orders 1975 i.e. study certificate for four (4) years preceding the year of the qualifying examination, (OR) in case, they have not studied, in any Institution in the District during the above period of four years, residence certificate, from the concerned M.R.O.
- for four years preceding years of qualifying examination in Annexure I and residence certificate for four years preceding the year of issue of the certificate shall be produced in Annexure-II in terms of G.O.Ms.No.729, GAD (SPF-A) Department, dated 01-11-1975. If the certificates in proof of local/nonlocal candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected;
- Study certificates of VII to X Classes for all categories except Office Subordinate. Office Subordinate posts study certificates from IV to VII Classes has to be enclosed.
- A Self-addressed registered postal cover duly stamped with acknowledgment;
- A recent passport size photograph of the individual duly attested by t he government Gazetted Officer.
How to Apply for this recruitment: Candidates can apply filled in the prescribed format along with required Certificate duly attested by the Government Gazetted Officer and send to The District Judge Office, Vizianagaram District, Andhra Pradesh State.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS: District Court Stenographer/Typist & Copyist Posts:
- Appointments will be made only on the basis of presidential orders issued under Article 371 D of the Constitution of India and subject to Rule of Reservation at 80% posts to be filled by direct recruitment, reserved for local candidates, and the remaining 20% of posts are for Open Competition wherein the Local and Non- Local candidates can compete ;
- Separate applications are to be submitted for each post in the Proforma enclosed herewith and applications received in any other format will be summarily rejected;
3. Non-Technical Posts : The written test is for 80 marks and oral interview for a total of 20 marks. The minimum pass marks in written test is fixed 40% for Open Competition candidates and for those belonging to backward community @ 35% and for S.C. & S.T. categories is at 30%.
- Technical Posts:Stenographer (Grade-III), Typist and Copyist :
The written test is for 50 marks, 30 marks for practical test and 20 marks for Viva-voce. The minimum pass marks in written test is 40% for Open Competition candidates and for those belonging to Backward community @ 35% and for S.C. & S.T. categories at 30% respectively. In practical test minimum of 50% should be secured by O.C. candidates, and 40% by B.C., S.C. & S.T. to become eligible for Viva-voce Test.
- Interview: Interview Card will be sent by Register Post with acknowledgement to 10 candidates from top of Gradation List against each vacancy subject to Rule of Reservation.
- Office Subordinates: The candidates who have been selected primarily on account of their professional skills as Attenders, they shall exercise an undertaking that they are prepared to discharge the duties assigned by the Judicial Officers at their residences, and they can, at any time, be assigned duties at the residences of the Judicial Officers according to the exigencies.
- In respect of the candidates continuing on temporary basis short listing of their applications will be done based on their performance during the period of their engagement;
- No T.A. will be paid for the journey performed in connection with the recruitment;
- The candidates, who appointed in the existing vacancies will be covered under Contributory Pension Scheme only and that the existing Pension Scheme as per A.P. Revised Pension Rules 1980 will not be applicable to them.
- Mere applying for the posts of any will not give any right to claim of any person calling for either Written test/ Interview as the case may be.
- The applications received in between the date of Notification issued and the last date given there for will alone be considered.
- Applications with in-sufficient information if any, will summarily be rejected.
- Those applications which do not contain necessary enclosures required under notification will also be rejected.
- Those applications, which are received either prior to notification or expiry date will summarily be rejected.
- Selection for the notified Posts will be made as per the guidelines issued from time to time and subject to approval by the Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
- The office will not be held responsible for any postal/courier delays.
- The District Judge, Vizianagaram is the competent authority to take any decision and such decision in any aspect with respect to the recruitment under this Notification will be final.
- A candidate resorting to bring any influence of any kind will be disqualified summarily.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 06.10.2016.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details