VRA/Village Revenue Assistants Recruitment: Direct Recruitment for the post of Village Revenue Assistants through special District Selection Committee for the merged Revenue Mandals and Villages of Khammam District (in Scheduled Agency areas) for ST category.
Applications are invited through On-line in the proforma Application available on the website from eligible Local Scheduled Tribes candidates from 20.04.2016 to 05.05.2016 for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue Assistants for direct recruitment through the District Selection Committee.
VRA/Village Revenue Assistants Recruitment 2020 notification, West Godavari District vra posts, last date for apply, written test exam date, online application form, hall tickets, results, selection list and more details at http://www.westgodavari.org/
No. of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Qualification: Must have passed S.S.C (10th Class) Examination.
No person shall be eligible if he is less than ‘18’ years and more than ‘40’ years of age on the 1st day of July of the year in which the notification for selection is made.
Method of Selection:
The Selection of candidates is based on a objective type Written Test for 100 Marks at S.S.C.(10th class) level.
Scheme of written test
– General Studies: 60 Marks*
– Arithmetic Skills: 30 Marks
– Logical Skills: 10 Marks
* 50%of questions (30 Marks) will be aimed at testing the knowledge of the candidate on rural areas and rural living Conditions. Question paper will be in Telugu Medium.
Applicants belongs to ST category have to pay Rs.100/- for each post (i.e., 50 % fee concession)
No Fee applicable to the applicants belonging to OH/VH/HI category. (However they shall hand over a Xerox copy of the Medical certificate issued in SADAREM to the concerned centre)
Remittance of Fee:
The fee shall be remitted at t h e f o l l o w i n g E-Seva / Mee-Seva/AP Online centers and acknowledgement be obtained by paying only specified amount.
Remittance of Fee:
The fee shall be remitted at the following E-Seva/ Mee-Seva/ AP Online centers and acknowledgement be obtained by paying only specified amount.
1. Online application form submission: from 20.04.2016 to 05.05.2016
2. Date of Examination: On 22.05.2016 from 02:00 P.M. to 04:00 P.M.
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets: The Hall Ticket can be download from the website from 12.05.2016 to till 9:00 AM on 22.05.2016.
West Godavari Website: http://www.westgodavari.org/