VSUPGCET Hall Tickets 2020 download (VSUCET). VSUPGCET Exam dates and Schedule released on its web portal. Vikrama Simhapuri University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 Notification in April 2020 and VSU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.vsu.ac.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University Campus.
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through VSUPGCET 2020. The Exact Date, Time and Venue of Test Centre will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidates can download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the website www.vsudoa.in or www.vsu.ac.in/doa.
The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
Applications were invited for admission into various postgraduate courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W. and M.Ed.) offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore at its constituent and affiliated colleges during the academic year 2020-2019. The admissions into the above courses are through the Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests conducted by Vikrama Simhapuri University, VSUPGCET 2020. The admissions are governed by the VSUPGCET 2020 rules and regulations.
1. Candidates can download their Hall-tickets from the website www.VSUdoa.in or www.VSU.ac.in/doa
2. No candidate will be admitted into Examination hall without Hall-Ticket.
3. The Entrance Test will have 100 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark to be answered in 90 minutes. NO NEGATIVE MARKS FOR WRONG ANSWERS.
4. Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper (Model OMR Answer sheet enclosed towards the end of this information brochure).
5. Candidates have to bring BLACK BALLPOINT PEN for marking on the OMR Sheet. (Candidates are required to go through instructions given on the OMR Sheet for answering questions in the Examination).
6. Books / Tables / Mechanical / Electronic aids / Cell Phones / Mobile Phones / Pagers are not allowed in the Examination Hall. Possession of these items in the Examination hall is an offence and disciplinary action will be taken by the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre.
7. The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall after a lapse of 15 minutes after the commencement of the Entrance Test. The Candidate will be allowed to leave the Examination Hall after the lapse of 60 minutes of commencement of Entrance Test.
8. The Chief Superintendent of the Centre may take any disciplinary action against candidates resorting to malpractices in the entrance examination will be dealt with in accordance with the University rules.
Schedule of VSUPGCET 2020 (Not Official)
Notification released: 12-04-2020
Commencement of Online Application form 12-04-2020
Last date to apply: 10-05-2020
Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (for OTHERS) 10-05-2020
Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 900/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1000/- (for OTHERS) 18-05-2020
Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Tatkal fee(Application Fee + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-) Rs. 1400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1500/- (for OTHERS) 20-05-2020
Hall tickets/Admit Cards download from 20-05-2020
Entrance Exam date: 24, 25-05-2020
Results/ Rank Cards: 30-05-2020