How To Apply for VSUPGCET 2020 & Submit Online application form for VSUCET. VSUPGCET 2020 online application form released on the university vsupgcet 2020 web portal. How to apply and step by step online applying procedure is given here. Candidates, Steps to be followed in filling the ONLINE VSUPGCET 2020 application form and follow the instructions to Fill Online Application of VSUPGCET 2020.
Vikrama Simhapuri University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (VSUPGCET ) 2020 Notification in February 2020 and VSU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (http://vsudoa.in/)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2020 offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University Campus.
PG Centre and its Affiliated Colleges through VSUPGCET 2020. results, hall tickets, counseling dates, last date, exam date details provided @ VSUPGCET 2020 – Vikrama Simhapuri University PGCET 2020 website
Online Application form filling process:
1. The Online Application for VSUPGCET – 2020 is available at website http://VSUdoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) VSUPGCET 2020 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website http://VSUdoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for VSUPGCET – 2020 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information Brochure.
7. Click on the Online Registration button appearing on the top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with the present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code, please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
12. Then click the “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only). Apply for VSUPGCET 2020
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application.
Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee online using SBI Collect. After payment of a fee in the bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until the completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process: Click on the Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button. Read the instructions and click the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Mow your mobile will receive a message “Your VSUPGCET 2020 application is submitted successfully with Application No: XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive an application to your registered email.
16. If you select the ONLINE PAYMENT and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to your registered email id with complete application details as a PDF file.
17. Please do not send the printed copy of the application to the DOA. Yow preserves it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of the application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option