VSUPGCET Results & Rank cards 2020 download from the VSUCET website. VSUPGCET Rank cards, Results, and counseling dates are announced on its web portal. Vikrama Simhapuri University has published the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(PGCET) 2020 Notification in April , 2020
VSU invites online applications from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses as listed in its website (www.VSU.ac.in)
Leading to Post-Graduate degree in M.Sc., MA., M.S.W., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., PGDAS., P.O. Diploma in Yoga., 5 Years Integrated Courses in M.B.A. and Nanotechnology for the Academic Year 2020-2021 offered by Vikrama Simhapuri University Campus. PG Centre, Ongole, and its Affiliated Colleges through VSUPGCET-2020.
VSUPGCET Result 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Result||VSUPGCET Result 2020|
|Announcing University Name||Vikrama Simhapuri University|
|Result Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||VSUPGCET Result 2020|
|Full-Form||Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test (VSUCET) Result 2020|
|Mode Of Result||Online|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
Vikrama Simhapuri University has conducted a common entrance test (VSUPGCET 2020) for admission into various PG courses offered in the University College of Arts, Commerce and Management and University College of Science and Technology at Nellore, Post-Graduate Centre at Kavali and the affiliated colleges in Nellore district.
The notification was issued and inviting ONLINE Applications for Nineteen subjects common entrance tests announced. In addition to the above applications are also invited for three 5 Year Integrated Courses in Biotechnology, Food Technology & Business Management, and newly introduced three Diploma Courses Aquaculture, Journalism and Translation
Notification was given for admission into Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Food Technology, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Microbiology, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Social Work, and Telugu subjects
And 5 Year Integrated Courses in Biotechnology, Food Technology & Business Management, and newly introduced three (3No.s) Diploma Courses Aquaculture, Journalism and Translation 3021 (Men: 1307, Women: 1714) candidates have registered for all Subjects put together.
The following 4 (four ) Subject Tests were not conducted as the number of applications received was not more than the number of seats available. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Microbiology, 2978 (Men:1289, Women:1689) candidates have registered for Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Commerce, Economics, Education, English, Political Science & Public Admn, Social Work and Telugu Subject tests.
Of which 2608 (Men:1132, Women:1476) candidates have appeared for 15 Subject tests during the last 3 days i.e May 24, 25 and 26, 2020 at V S University College, Nellore.
The candidates, who were appeared for the pg entrance exam, they can download the rank cards from the official website. Hall Ticket and Rank Cards are should be retained by the Candidate even after the Entrance Test as it is required at the time of Counseling.
Candidates can download their Rank Cards and Schedule of Counseling from the website www.vsudoa.in. The movement the above material is uploaded to the website, it will be informed to the candidates through SMS / E-mail. Counselling dates would be announced after the release of rank cards.
- Submission of Online Application starts from : 28-05-2020.
- Last Date Extended upto 31 July 2020 without Fine.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS (Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (for OTHERS): 03-08-2020
- Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (for OTHERS): 06-08-2020
- Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Tatkal fee (Includes Application Fee) Rs. 1200/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1300/- (for OTHERS ): 30-09-2020
How to check the VSUCET Results 2020:
- First visit the VSUPGCET official website: http://www.vsudoa.in
- Click on the VSUPGCET 2020 link
- Then, VSU 2020 website will be opened
- In this website, If you want Results – click on the VSUPGCET 2020 Results OR If you want Rank cards – click on the VSUPGCET 2020 Rank Cards
- The VSUPGCET 2020 results web page would be opened
- Enter your Hall ticket number, Registration Number and Date of Birth in the required fields
- Now, Click on the View Results button
- Your Results will be displayed and download it
- Take a print and preserve its future reference (i.e Certificates Verification)
VSUPGCET 2020 RESULTS
Steps to download the VSUPGCET Rank Cards 2020:
Step 1: First visit the VSU official website: http://www.vsudoa.in
Step 2: Click on the VSUPGCET 2020 link
Step 3: Then, VSUPGCET 2020 website will be opened
Step 4: In this website, If you want Results – click on the VSUPGCET 2020 Results OR If you want Rank cards – click on the VSUPGCET 2020 Rank Cards
Step 5: The VSUPGCET 2020 Rank Cards web page would be opened
Step 6: Enter your Hall ticket number, Registration Number and Date of Birth in the required fields
Step 7: Now, Click on the View Rank Card button
Step 8: Your Rank Card will be displayed and download it
Step 9: Take a print and preserve its future reference (i.e Certificates Verification)
VSUPGCET 2020 RANK CARDS