VSUPGCET 2020 is a Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test (VSUCET). Vikrama Simhapuri University is going to release the Post Graduate common entrance test (VSUPGCET 2020) in the month of March 2020.
Vikrama Simhapuri University will invite the online applications from eligible candidates for admission into various PG Courses (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W.and M.Ed.) in constituent and affiliated colleges of Vikrama Simhapuri University through common entrance tests (VSUPGCET 2020) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Candidates who have passed or who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying examination of 2020 are eligible to apply. A separate application is to be submitted for each test. candidates are requested to refer the website for more details.
Courses of Study: The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters). Whereas M.Ed is According to NCTE and Govt. of Andhra Pradesh directions/ Rules and Regulations 2020. The number of seats available under Regular (R), Self Financing (SF) and Payment (P) categories in different courses offered in the constituent and affiliated colleges of Vikrama Simhapuri University
VSUPGCET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||VSUPGCET 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Vikrama Simhapuri University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||Vikrama Simhapuri University PG Entrance Test (VSUCET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||28-05-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||25-08-2020|
With a Late Fee: 30-09-3030
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||Dates to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized University.
– For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (where the concerned subject is compulsory in the degree), the candidate should have at least 40% marks in the concerned subject.
– For admission into any other course, the candidate should have at least 40% aggregate marks in the group subjects.
– For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be at least 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be at least 45%.
2. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
3. A candidate who has already passed the qualifying examination or who has appeared/is appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 is eligible to apply.
4. Supplementary candidates of 2020 are not eligible for admission during 2020-16.
5. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section P.
How to Apply:
Through Online Submission only: Candidate has to submit one online application for different tests. For each test separate charges will be one will be considered for admission into all the courses eligible based on the particular test. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Cost of Application is Rs.450/-
Important Dates (Revised Dates)
- Submission of Online Application starts from : 28-05-2020. Last Date Extended upto 31st Aug 2020 without Fine.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATIONS (Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (for OTHERS): 31-08-2020
- Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Late fee (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.400/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (for OTHERS): 28-09-2020
- Last date for submission of ONLINE APPLICATION with Tatkal fee (Includes Application Fee) Rs. 1200/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1300/- (for OTHERS)12-10-2020
Hall tickets for the entrance test can be downloaded from www.vsudoa.in one week before the commencement of the VSUPGCET 2020 tests. VSUPGCET-2020 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission.
For more details please visit the official website: VSUPGCET official website
Previous Question Papers