Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) has started the Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registration 2021 on its official web portal, https://vvm.org.in/. National Science Competitive Exam 2021 under Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM). VVM Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a uniquely designed competitive science exam/National Science Talent Contest(NSTC).
VVM NSCE School Level Exam, State Level and National Camps. Syllabus formulated by a panel of experts. attended by over a lakh aspirants. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) is a national program for educating and popularizing science among school students of VI to XI standards.
VVM also endeavors to identify the bright minds among the student community, who are keen on subjects related to science. website: www.vvm.org.in
|Name of the Registration||VVM Registration 2021|
|Title||Complete the Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan Registrations 2021|
|Subject||VIBHA has started Science Talent Search Exam Registration 2021|
|VVM Brochure||Download National Science Talent Search Exam|
It gives us great pleasure that ‘World’s largest Science Talent Contest’ is jointly being conducted by Vidyarthi Vigyan Mandhan (VVM), NCERT & Vibha in India for the students class VI to XI standards. In Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, Vigyana Bharati has taken responsibility to coordinate this program. The program involves following:
|Registration Opens||01st August, 2021|
|Registration Closes||31st October, 2021|
|Upload of VVM Study Material||20th August, 2021|
|Mock Tests||01st November, 2021 onwards|
|Download Hall Tickets||No Hall Ticket Required|
|Date of Examination (Login anyday)||Sunday, 30th November, 2021 or 5th December|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 08:00 PM (90 minutes)|
Students will be able to login only once
|Declaration of Result||20th December, 2021|
|One or Two-day State Camp||9 , 16 & 23 January, 2022 (any one day)|
|Two-day National Camp||14 & 15 May, 2022|
National Science Competitive Exam 2021:
1. Levels: The Level -1 (Junior Group) talent search will be for students of Class VI – VIII and
Level -2 (Senior Group) talent search will be for students of Class IX- XI.
2. Fee: The participation fee for students from remote rural areas and public schools is Rs.50/- and Rs. 100/- for Private schools students. This fee includes registration and for receiving subject material from WM.
3. Syllabus: The syllabus for the examination will be from respective Science textbooks of NCERT, Indian Contribution to Science, Life of AP.J Abdul Kalam, Reasoning, General as described in Prathama & Dwitiya (Annexure-II).
4. Exam date: The exam will be conducted for 3hrs and it will be divided into 1 hr. for Prathama, 30mins rest period followed by 1.5 hrs for the Dwitiya exam. The mode will be in the OMR sheet.
5. The question papers will be sent by WM to the identified centers and the exam will be conducted with independent invigilators.
6. Local Vigyana Bharati will be conducting resource programs for the school teachers to propagate this program.
7. The successful candidates will get an award at the State level & National level from the President of India.
In view of the above, we kindly seek your cooperation to reach the student community in large numbers for the promotion of science in India and kindly instruct the respective District Education Officer to participate in the program.
VVM Fee Structure:
- Students registering individually or through school will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-.
- School/Institute coordinator is requested to retain Rs. 20/- per student as a service charge with school/institute and rest of the amount will be transferred only through Online Payment Mode to VVM Delhi office. In case of account payment, please ensure to upload the receipt & transaction id and submit the transaction details.
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a national level, unique, App based, science talent search examination that is conducted online. The registered students will be allowed to take exam from his/her own device, namely, a smart phone (mobile), laptop or desktop from his/her home. Exam will be conducted on windows and android platforms ONLY.
First level examination will be conducted on 30th November or 5th December, 2021. Timing of the examination will be the same all over India. The mode of registration will also be online.
(A) Individual Student Registration:
- VIBHA is open for individual registration.
- The student will enter details like Name, DOB, Create Password, Class, School Name, Address, District, State etc. and then the entered data will be verified by VVM admin by sending OTP’s on registered Mobile Number and Email Id respectively. Both the OTP’s will be different and required to be entered for completion of verification process.
- Now students will be provided with an option to make the online payment after logging into the website. They can select from options of payment according to their ease using the payment gateway.
- After completion of registration process the student will be provided with a unique username (on registered email id) and password (encrypted format).
- Date for the examination will be pre-selected (either 30th November or 5th December,2021) and students will not be allowed to make any changes in the same. Student has to arrange for a device with good internet connectivity on the pre-selected date and time of examination.
(B) School/Institute and Student Registration:
We encourage bulk registration through the school/institute. To register under school/institute category, a minimum 10 students per class have to be registered.
STEP – I: Appointment of School/Institute Exam Coordinator
- The School/Institute Principal/authority needs to appoint the School/Institute exam coordinator and he/she will register the school/institute and the students as per STEP-II and STEP-III.
STEP – II: Registration of School/Institute
- Enter the details of the school like School/Institute Name, School/Institute Address, Name of the Principal, Name of the Exam Coordinator, Mobile Number, Email Id etc. This information will be displayed as school/institute profile on the VVM website.
- The entered data will be verified by VVM admin by sending OTP’s on registered Mobile Number and Email Id respectively. Both the OTP’s will be different and required to be entered for completion of verification process.
- After completion of verification the school/institute will be provided with a unique identification number, username and password.
- The exam coordinator will now be able to register students who wish to take up the VVM online exam after logging to the website.
- After completion of verification the school/institute will be provided with a Unique Code, visible after logging in their dashboard which can be distributed to students.
STEP – III: Registration of Students from School/Institute
- Exam coordinator can ask the students of his/her school/institute (who wish to take up the VVM online exam) to register in individual student category and enter the Unique Code in their dashboard. As soon as the students will enter the Unique Code in their dashboard they will be automatically added in school dashboard.
- Two other options with the exam coordinator to register the students are:
- Online – One by one online entry of the student details.
- Offline – The coordinator enters minimal details like Name of the student, Class, Gender, Email ID, Phone No. etc. in the prescribed excel format provided for this purpose. It will be an offline process, because, editable excel file (no changes in the format of file will be acceptable) is provided for data entry.
- This information will be reflected on the website as student profile.
- After completion of the entries the data can be uploaded online partially or completely. If the uploading or data submission is successful he/she will be directed towards the payment page automatically.
- After the successful submission of exam fee the exam coordinator will be provided with each student’s username and password via email and these details will also be available on school profile page. He/she will be required to distribute the same to respective students. The login credentials of students will not function till the fee payment status is updated.
- After that the job of exam coordinator is complete unless/until modification of student’s details is needed!
STEP – IV: Creation of Student Profile
- After first time login, students will be required to update/change their password (mandatory).
- The student can complete their profile after logging into the website. In the student profile page, the details of the student like profile photo, DoB, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Residential address etc. need to be uploaded.
- Date for the examination will be pre-selected and students will not be allowed to make any further changes in the same. Student has to arrange for a device with good internet connectivity on the pre-selected date and time of examination.
- The student must also specify the details of the device (as the Apps for each device varies) from which he is planning to take the exam in order to download the VVM Exam App compatible with his/her device.
- Student can confirm the details displayed or change the device by providing the details of the device from which he will be taking the exam. The details of all the students registered from that school/institute will be accessible from the school/institute login. The authority to modify a student’s profile rests only with the Principal or School/Institute Exam Coordinator.