National Science Competitive Exam 2020 under Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan(VVM). VVM Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan is a uniquely designed competitive science exam/National Science Talent Contest(NSTC).
VVM NSCE School Level Exam, State Level and National Camps. Syllabus formulated by a panel of experts. attended by over a lakh aspirants. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) is a national program for educating and popularizing science among school students of VI to XI standards.
VVM also endeavors to identify the bright minds among the student community, who are keen on subjects related to science. website: www.vvm.org.in
It gives us great pleasure that ‘World’s largest Science Talent Contest’ is jointly being conducted by Vidyarthi Vigyan Mandhan (VVM), NCERT & Vibha in India for the students class VI to XI standards. In Telangana & Andhra Pradesh, Vigyana Bharati has taken responsibility to coordinate this program. The program involves following:
|Registration Opens||01st August, 2020|
|Registration Closes||31st October, 2020|
|Upload of VVM Study Material||20th August, 2020|
|Mock Tests||01st November, 2020 onwards|
|Download Hall Tickets||No Hall Ticket Required|
|Date of Examination (Login anyday)||Sunday, 29th November, 2020 and / or Monday, 30th November, 2020|
|Time of Examination||10:00 AM to 08:00 PM (90 minutes)|
Students will be able to login only once
|Declaration of Result||15th December, 2020|
|One or Two-day State Camp||10th, 17th and 24th January, 2021 (any one day)*|
|Two-day National Camp||15th and 16th May, 2021*|
National Science Competitive Exam 2020:
1. Levels: The Level -1 (Junior Group) talent search will be for students of Class VI – VIII and
Level -2 (Senior Group) talent search will be for students of Class IX- XI.
2. Fee: The participation fee for students from remote rural areas and public schools is Rs.50/- and Rs. 100/- for Private schools students. This fee includes registration and for receiving subject material from WM.
3. Syllabus: The syllabus for the examination will be from respective Science textbooks of NCERT, Indian Contribution to Science, Life of AP.J Abdul Kalam, Reasoning, General as described in Prathama & Dwitiya (Annexure-II).
4. Exam date: The exam will be conducted for 3hrs and it will be divided into 1 hr. for Prathama, 30mins rest period followed by 1.5 hrs for the Dwitiya exam. The mode will be in the OMR sheet.
5. The question papers will be sent by WM to the identified centers and the exam will be conducted with independent invigilators.
6. Local Vigyana Bharati will be conducting resource programs for the school teachers to propagate this program.
7. The successful candidates will get an award at the State level & National level from the President of India.
In view of the above, we kindly seek your cooperation to reach the student community in large numbers for the promotion of science in India and kindly instruct the respective District Education Officer to participate in the program.