Check YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023 status at http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme to offer financial help to different casts on their wedding. Following the scheme, SC brides, ST brides, and OBC brides, and minorities will be given Rs.1,25,000. YSR scheme is everything online and there is no third party involved.
The scheme offers direct communication between the scheme officials and the beneficiaries. Moreover, eligible applicants should upload the entire document only. The main objective of starting this scheme is to provide assistance to the poor family of the state for the marriage of their daughter and also through this scheme the poor caste couple will be given benefits after marriage.
Under the provisions of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme (వైఎస్ఆర్ పెళ్లి కానుక), all newly married couples who will register their marriage will be provided financial assistance by the state government through this Andhra Pradesh YSR Pelli Kanuka. All those newly married people of Andhra Pradesh who want to get benefits under this scheme by the state government, all of them will have to register their marriage in the district court of the state, after that they will be given the benefit.
AP Marriage assistance scheme: The Andhra Pradesh State government has decided to implement a Marriage Financial Assistance Scheme i.e., YSR Kalyanamasthu for SCs / STs / BCs / minorities other than Muslims / differently-abled, and ‘YSR Shaadi Tohfa’ for Muslims from October 1. Applications have to be submitted through the ‘Navasakam’ beneficiary management portal (https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/) for which guidelines are going to be issued separately, according to an official release.
Details of YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme 2023|
|Title||Newly married couples can get the financial Assistance under AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme|
|Subject||AP Govt launched the YSR Pellikanuka Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of State|
|Objective||Financial assistance to newly married|
|Navasakam Beneficiary Website||https://gsws-nbm.ap.gov.in/|
|Details||Pelli Kanuka Scheme in Telugu|
Vision of the scheme is to Empower & protect the girl child, promote compulsory registration of marriage and converge all marriage related incentive schemes
- Applicants can register from Mandal Mahila Samakhya / Mepma office.
- Officers will then do field inspection.
- Before the wedding, 20% of the incentive will be deposited in the bank account of the bride after field verification
- The rest of the money is deposited after getting married.
- Afterwards the marriage certificate is issued.
Eligibility for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
If both the bride and groom are from the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both the bride and bride groom must be residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Both the bride and bride groom must be enrolled in the Praja Sadhikara Survey. AND If the bride is from Andhra Pradesh and the groom belongs to other states (Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh & Odissa). Bride must be resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Bride must be enrolled in the Praja Sadhikara Survey. To apply for AP Pelli Kanuka, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The bride should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The bride must be 18 years of age and bride groom must be 21 years of age as on the date of marriage.
- The annual family income should be less than 2 Lakhs
- The girl should belong to BPL category.
- The bride must have a white ration card
- Only those who are married for the first time are eligible to apply for the scheme. However, the bride can apply for the scheme if she is a widow.
- Marriage should only take place in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme Application Procedure or Procedure of Enrolling in YSR Pelli Kaanuka. If you want to apply under YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of “YSR Pelli Kanuka”.
- After the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Registration” in the Matrices section.
- After you click on the option, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you have to record all the information.
- Now you have to enter the required information, you have to upload the documents in the designated place and click on the “Submit” button.
- Rural areas – Registrations shall be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can be performed from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the Mandal Mahila Samakhyas / Velugu Office for Rural Area citizens
- Urban areas – Registrations shall be made at least (5) calendar days before the date of marriage. The Registrations can be performed from Registration-Cum-Help Desks at the MEPMA Municipality for Urban Area citizens.
Documents Required for YSR Pelli Kanuka
- Aadhar Card of both Bride and Groom
- Birth Certificate or SSC Certificate
- Wedding card or Marriage Certificate
- Photograph of both Bride and Groom
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
Benefits of AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme
Under this scheme by the state government very clear financial assistance will be given to the brides of specific caste categories especially the brides from economically backward background who will get the benefits. Under this scheme, the following economic incentives will be provided to newlyweds of various castes and categories. The list of the incentive provided for the bride of certain caste is given below:
|Name of the Scheme||Department||Incentive|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (S.C)||Social Welfare||40,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (S.C Intercaste)||Social Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (Giriputrika)||Tribal Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (S.T Intercaste)||Tribal Welfare||75,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (B.C)||BC Welfare||35,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (B.C Intercaste)||BC Welfare||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (DULHAN)||Minorities||50,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (Differently Abled)||Differently Abled||1,00,000/-|
|YSR Pelli Kaanuka (APBOCWWB)||AP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board||20,000/-|
- At the State Level- Director of Backward Classes Welfare Department.
- Rural Areas-Panchayat Raj Department
- Urban Areas- Municipal Administration & Urban Development Department
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Check Online
Ones Your YSR Pelli Kanuka Application is Submitted then you can check your status after 3 to 5 days
- Go to the Official Website
- Click Here to go to YSR Pelli Kanuka Status
- After Click on the above link, you will redirect to the YSR Pelli Kanuka Status Link page.
- Get the Status Enter ID or Bride/Groom Aadhaar in the Box then Click on Get Status Button
What is the objective of AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
The main objective of the YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the newly married couple of the state. Provides financial support and security to the poorest families for the ceremony.
What is AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
AP YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme launched by the Andhra Pradesh state government for economically backward family can get financial assistance for their daughter’s wedding.
Where can I register for YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme?
You can register for the YSR Pelli Kanuka scheme at http://ysrpk.ap.gov.in/.
When was launched this scheme?
YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme was launched on 20-04-2018.