YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023, How to check at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. YSR Rythu Bharosa is one of the nine Navratna welfare schemes of Andhra Pradeesh government.
The Government of AP is implementing YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme from October 15th, 2019 for providing financial assistance to the farmer families, including tenant farmers across the State.
An amount Rs.13,500/- per farmer family, per year, to support the cultivators in meeting the investment during the crop season with a view to enable them to timely sourcing of quality inputs and services for higher crop productivity.
Benefits to the farmers: The land owning farmer families who collectively own cultivable land irrespective of size of land holdings will be provided a benefit of Rs.13,500/- per year per family duly including Rs.6,000/- from the Government of India under PM-KISAN in three installments.
Financial assistance will also be provided to landless tenant farmers & ROFR Cultivators belonging to SC, ST, BC, Minority categories in the State @13,500/-, per year, from the budget of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Title||YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023|
|Subject||AP Govt will released the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List 2023|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
Eligibility for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of Andhra Pradesh, who own cultivable land are eligible under this scheme
- Those farmers who are enrolled under PM-Kisan Scheme will also be part of this Scheme
- As per the government, even those cultivating on endowments/temples/inam lands are eligible, too
- Farmers and their family members who are holding the constituency post as (Ex) & Present Ministers, MPs, MLAs & MLCs only are excluded for the benefit under “YSR Rythu Bharosa” and all other people representatives are eligible under the scheme.
- If any unmarried child of a farmer is a Government employee or income tax assesse, that will not make the farmer ineligible under this scheme provided he or she does not come under any of the exclusion category
How To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
- First, go to the official website
- Now click on the login option from the menu bar
- A new window will appear on the screen
- Now enter your credential which is your username and password and then enter captcha code
- Now click on the “login” option
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Forgot Password” option
- Now after entering the registered mobile number click on the “Get OTP” option
- Now enter the OTP you received on your phone
- And now click on the verify option
- Now login with id and password
- Eligible beneficiary data will be on your screen
- Now you have to enter the account number in the search box
- Details of the beneficiary will be on your screen
How to apply for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- The existing validated landownership database will be used for identification of beneficiaries under this category of the Scheme.
- Newly selected village volunteers have the responsibility to identify eligible farmers in the given areas.
- After collecting the information, the village volunteers will report to revenue officials.
- These officials will then prepare a final list of beneficiaries.
- This final AP Rythu Bharosa farmer list will be submitted to the government.
- After this, the District wise beneficiary list will be uploaded and made available online.
- Interested farmers can check their names in the Rythu Bharosa scheme list.
Verification Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- As per the web land data of revenue Department the data of the beneficiary will be verified
- The revenue department will take up the purification and rectification of errors in web land data
- By the multi purpose extension officer joint verification and confirmation will be done
- 5% random verification at mandal level and 2% verification at divisional level will be taken up
- The entire process of supervision will be taken up by the the deputy collector rank officer for each assembly constituency
- The department of agriculture will play role of system integrator who will integrate different data sources like webland, household, survey, Income tax pensioner data etc., as per the exclusion parameter
YSR Rythu Bharosa Installment
YSR Rythu Bharosa Provided financial assistance of ₹13,500 to farmers across Andhra Pradesh in a year. The amount is released in 3 phases
|First Phase||Rs 7500 Amount||Till May for Kharif Season|
|Second Phase||Rs 4000||In October for Rabi|
|Third Phase||Rs 2000||In January on Sankranthi|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2021|
What is Rythu Bharosa?
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a program launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to financially assist farmers by depositing an amount of ₹13,500 per annum in three installments, in association with Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi with the state government contributing ₹7500 and the center ₹6000
Whom to contact
Rythu Bharosa Beneficiaries can contact the Gram Panchayats.
Where to find the Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list
The prepared Rythu Bharosa beneficiary lists are available online as well as offline. The lists are being displayed in the panchayat offices as well as on the official website.