YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023, How to check at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers. In addition, the government will provide zero percent interest loan and free borewell, cold storage and food processing units.
The YSR Rythu Bharosa is one of the most important schemes in nine welfare schemes initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This rythu bharosa pathakam will directly benefit small tenant farmers of the state.
The government of AP announced annual Rupees 13,500 subsidy to the farmers in three installments under this YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
Those farmers who are registered under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme their installment has been credited by the government as per the schedule.
The total amount under the scheme was to be provided to all farmers is ₹ 13,500 in which ₹ 6000 is provided by the central government under the PM Kisan scheme while the rest of the amount ₹ 7,500 will be paid by the state government.
The farmer who had registered under the AP Rythu Bharosa scheme now can check their payment status from the official website whose link is given on this page.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Title||Check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023|
|Subject||AP Govt released YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment 2023|
|Department||Department of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare|
|rythu bharosa total amount||₹ 13,500/- per annum|
|Rythu Bharosa Official Website||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in|
|Check Payment Status||YSR RB Phase3 Payment status|
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
- State farmers will get loan at zero percent interest.
- Rupees 13500 / – per annum as financial assistance to each farming family in five years Rs. 67,500
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500 /- per year
- Farmers will get nine hours of free electricity in a day.
- The Farmers will get free borewell facility.
- Farmers are not required to pay road tax for tractors.
- Cold storage units will be set up across the state.
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakhs for farmer family.
- Insurance premium will be paid by the government.
- Pending irrigation projects to be completed.
Purpose of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
The main objective of the state government is to start the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
- Financial assistance to farmers
- Developing Agricultural Sector
- To increase crop production
- So that the debt burden on the farmers can be reduced
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant should be associated with the agriculture sector
- Small marginal or agricultural tenants can also apply under this scheme.
- The farmer should have 5 acres of cultivable land
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
In order to get the benefit of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana, some conditions adopted by the farmers are necessary.
- There is no restriction on land holdings by landlord families under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Tenant is the minimum required area for leasing to the farmer which is as follows
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture
- If the tenant cultivates vegetables, flowers and fodder crops in half an acre
- 0.1 acres for beta vines
- There is also a list of some exclusions under the scheme.
How to check your Input Subsidy Status
- First of all, visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal, https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
- Then, the home page of YSRRB will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you have to click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status.
- After that, a new web page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number or mobile number and click on submit button.
- After that, your input subsidy status will be open on your device screen.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023?
To check YSR Rythu Trust payment status, you have to follow the easy steps given.
- First of all, you have to go to the YSR Rayathu Bharosa official website, https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
- After this, the homepage of the YSR RB website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to click on the “Payment Status” option.
- After that, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and fill the CAPTCHA code given in the picture and click on the button “Submit“.
- After you click on the submit button, the payment status will be displayed on your computer and mobile screen.
How many installments the amount will be given to the farmers?
The benefit of the scheme will be given to the farmers who had successfully applied for the scheme and have been listed in the AP Rythu bharosa Payment Status 2023 and beneficiary list of state and center as well. Thus the benefit of the scheme will be extended to them in three installments whose details have been given below:
- The first installment will be of Rs 7500/- and it will be paid in the month of May and this amount also included the sum of Rs 2000/- from the central government PM Kisan scheme.
- The second installment will be of Rs 4000/- and it will be paid in the month of October which also includes Rs 2000 from the PM Kisan scheme.
- Third and the last installment will be of Rs 2000 /- and it will be paid in the month of January but this time it doesn’t have any amount from the PM Kisan.
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a scheme implemented by the government of Andhra Pradesh, India to provide financial assistance to farmers in the state.
The scheme aims to support small and marginal farmers by providing them with a financial package to cover the cost of inputs such as seeds, fertilizers, and pesticides, as well as to provide them with financial assistance for other expenses such as health care and education.
To be eligible for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, farmers must meet certain eligibility criteria, such as owning less than five acres of land and having an annual income below a certain threshold.
The financial assistance provided under the scheme is paid directly into the bank account of the beneficiary on a yearly basis.
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is one of several initiatives implemented by the government of Andhra Pradesh to support the farming community and improve the standard of living for all citizens in the state.
What details are required to check the payment status?
Farmers just need to enter their Aadhaar number and your payment status will be available to them.
Installment amount is not credited to my account. Whom to contact?
If the amount is not credited to your account then its reason will be mentioned on the status and for more details regarding the same contact to the concerned department officials.
How can I check my installment amount?
Rythu Bharosa Installment amount payment status could be check through the department official website whose link is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.