Kadapa Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment, AP Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, DMHO Kadapa has given the Civil Asst Surgeon Posts 2016 recruitment notification and Applications are invited from qualified and eligible MBBS Doctors for filling up of 16 vacancies of Civil Assistant Surgeons in Kadapa District on contract basis initially for a period of 1 year.
Candidates for filling up of the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon on a Contract basis, initially for a period of one year in various institutions in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department, Government of AP. The last date for applying is 15.02.2016. DMHO YSR Kadapa Civil Asst Surgeon Posts 2016 recruitment notification, application form, age limit, qualifications, recruitment method, Salary, Last date for applying details are given here.
Post Name: Civil assistant surgeons
No.of Posts: 15+1= 40 Posts
Qualification: Pass in MBBS Degree, must register with A.P. Medical Council (APMC registration is compulsory though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council)
Age Limit: Minimum age: 18 years and Maximum Age: 39 years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for ex-service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons up to a maximum for 45 years. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2015.
1. Notification will be issued by the District Medical & Health Officers concerned and recruitment will be done at the district level. Receipt of applications, Scrutiny of Applications, display of Merit list, selection list, conducting counseling and issue of appointment orders will be done by District Medical & Health Officer under the guidance of District Selection Committee headed by District Collector. ( Appointment orders in case posts in APVVP Institutions will be issued by DCHS).
2. Selection is based on Merit and Rule of Reservation. Out of a total of 100marks, 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 10 marks against waiting period @1 mark for each year of waiting after completion of the MBBS course, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of Notification.
3. Rule of Reservations will be followed as per Rule 22 of AP State and Subordinate Services.
4. G.O Rt No 217 HM&FW Department Dt 26.02.2001, G.O Rt No 459 HM&FW Department Dt 22.05.2002 and subsequent GOs(if any) shall be followed for recruitment procedures
How to apply:
Candidates may obtain prescribed application forms from the O/o the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Kadapa from 05.02.2016 free of cost.
1. Candidates shall download the application form from the website and submit their filled- in application forms along with the enclosures to the respective district DMHOs on or before the last date of submission. The last date for submission filled in applications 15.02.2016 by 5.00 P.M. For more details visit http://Kadapa.nic.in
2. All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows:- Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of CAS
3. The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
1. Filled-in application form
2. Attested copy of marks memo of SSC ( or) equivalent certificate
3. Attested copies of MBBS Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC.
4. Attested copy of marks memo of MBBS
5. Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC)
6. Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied.
7. Attested copy of the latest Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable)/ Ex-Serviceman.
8. One self-addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/-
Recruitment Schedule/Important dates:
1. Notification Announced On 03-02-2016
2. Date of availability of application forms From 05.02.2016
3. Last date for receipt of applications: Upto 15.02.2016 by 5 p,m
4. Display of Merit List and Calling Objections: 19.02.2016
5. Submission of Objections If any: 22.02.2016 3.00 pm
6. Date of Publication of Selection List: 24.02.2016