AP ZPGPF Annual Slip 2023 or AP ZPGPF Slip 2023 has been released by the Zilla Parishad Provident Fund Department on behalf of Government of Andhra Pradesh on its official website, www.zpgpf.ap.nic.in.
AP Employees who are working in various government departments can check details and download year wise AP ZPGP Account Annual Statements from the official web portal by login with your details.
www.zpgpf.nic.gov.in is a website that provides access to the GPF (General Provident Fund) accounts of government employees in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The website is managed by the state government’s GPF department and allows employees to access information about their GPF account, including contributions, interest earned, and withdrawals.
Additionally, employees can download their GPF Annual Account Statements, submit complaints or requests for correction, and access other GPF-related information through the website. Overall, the website serves as an important resource for government employees to manage and stay updated on their GPF account.
AP ZPGPF Slips
Andhra Pradesh GPF Annual Account Slips, also known as AP GPF Annual Account Statements, are an important document for government employees in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
These slips provide important information about an employee’s GPF (General Provident Fund) account, including their contributions, interest earned, and withdrawals.
GPF is a savings scheme for government employees that is similar to a pension plan. Employees contribute a portion of their salary each month to the GPF, and the accumulated funds are used to provide a source of income during retirement.
The GPF is managed by the state government, and employees can access their account information through the AP GPF Annual Account Statements. The AP GPF Annual Account Statements are issued by the state government’s GPF department and can be accessed online through the official website.
They provide a detailed breakdown of an employee’s GPF account, including their opening balance, contributions, interest earned, withdrawals, and closing balance for the financial year.
It is important for government employees in Andhra Pradesh to review their GPF Annual Account Slips each year to ensure the accuracy of the information provided. They can also use this information to plan their retirement savings and make any necessary adjustments to their GPF contributions.
Employees who have any queries or issues with their GPF Annual Account Slips can contact the GPF department for assistance. They can also submit a complaint or request for correction through the official website.
AP ZPGPF Annual Slips
|Name of the slip||AP ZPGPF Annual Slips 2023|
|Title||Download AP GPF Slips 2023|
|Subject||The Department released AP GPF Annual Statements 2023|
|AP ZPGPF Slip||https://zpgpf.ap.gov.in/|
|AP AGGPF Sip||https://ag.ap.nic.in/slipsgpf.aspx|
After downloading the AP ZPGPF slips, Employees can preserve it for future need. AP ZP GPF means AP Zilla Parishad General Provident Fund. The teachers who are working in Government schools, they can also download their Zilla Parishad General Provident Fund Slips in the given following link or by given following simple steps. AP ZPGPF Annual Account Slips for Only AP Employees.
ZPGPF AP Statements can access from the AP ZPGPF Web Portal: zpgpf.ap.nic.in. Andhra Pradesh ZPGPF Annual Slips District wise employees, who are belongs to Panchayat Raj, their GPF accounts are maintained by CEO , Zilla Parishad.
For GPF (GPF/ ZPGPF) credits and part final withdrawals to an employee can get with the approval of concerned DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) i.e., Head Master to the High School staff and MEO (Mandal Educational Officer) to the primary and upper primary school staff.(GO Ms.40 Dt:07-05-2002).
Every employee has to contribute minimum 6% of his basic pay from his salary as GPF subscription fund. The employee who are going to retire from the service they can stop their subscription 4 months before to the retirement date.
ZPGPF Annual Slips Download
Government of Andhra Pradesh, Zilla Praja Parishad General Provident Fund has released the AP ZP GPF Annual Slips on its official website of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development, https://zpgpf.ap.gov.in/. Employees who are working in the various Departments can check details and download the ZP GPF AP Annual Slips from the web portal.
Visit the https://zpgpf.ap.gov.in/ Website
Employees must visit the AP ZPGPF official Website by entering URL, https://zpgpf.ap.gov.in/ in your device web browser.
Click on ZPGPF Link
Once you reach the Panchayatraj and Rural Employment Official website, click on on the link of AP ZPGPF on the home page.
Select the District
After clicking on that link, ZPGPF annual sips downloading web page will be appeared. In this web page, Select your district through a given drop-down list.
Enter GPF number
After selecting the district, enter your local ZPGPF Account No., Enter the default password (Ex: emp12345 [here 12345 means your GPF Account No], captcha code in the in the required fields and click on the submit button.
Click on Ledger Card
After clicking on the submit button, your ZP GPF account page will appear on your device screen. In this page, if you would like to change your Password, you can reset your password. If you want particular year ledger card, you may click on that ledger, then your ZP GPF ledger report will appear.
Download GPF slip
After clicking on the particular year ledger card, your annual GPF Statement will be appeared. Check the details and download the ZP GPF Annual slip, preserve it for future reference.
- ZP GPF subscribers, firstly ho to the AP GPF website i.e. www.zpgpf.ap.nic.in
- Enter your GPF Account No:
- Enter the default password (Ex: emp12345 [12345=GPF Your Account No]; after login your account, If you would like to change your password, you can reset your password )
- Enter the visible text, which you have been seen
- then after click to submit button
- after, It will be appeared like below image
- If you want to 2012-13/2013-2014/2014-2015/2015-2016/2016-2017 ledger card, you click on that ledger. then it will appear like below image
|District Name (Zilla Praja Parishad)||ZP ZPF Website|
Potti Sreeramulu Nellore
|ZP GPF AP|
|Guntur||ZP ZPF Guntur|
|Visakhapatnam||ZP ZPF Visakhapatnam|
|Office of The Principal Accountant General (A & E), Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Download GPF Slips|
Do’s for GPF subscribers:
- Admission: On promotion from class IV, apply for GPF A/c No
- Subscription: Subscription from 6% to a maximum of Basic Pay.
- Temporary Advance: In case of Temporary advance, ensure recovery from Pay.
- Nomination: File Nomination, if not done, especially, before retirement.
- Slips: Confirm the balance on receipt of annual slips.
- Settlement: Help us to settle your balance early by submitting withdrawal applications in advance. Track the authorisations through our website.
- Any remittances after retirement to GPF, please follow up with DDO.
What is the procedure for adjustment of missing credits/ debits?
Missing credits arise due to misclassification in the treasuries or incorrect details in GPF schedules. At times, schedules/ vouchers are not received from the Treasuries for various reasons and as a result some of the subscriptions/refunds/arrears/withdrawals do not get posted in the account.
These missing credits/debits can be located and included in the subscriber’s account after proper verification of the accounts rendered to AG by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers/Treasuries subject to furnishing the following details duly certified by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers and the Treasury Officers.
- Name of the Subscriber
- GPF Account number
- Name of the DDO under whom the official had served
- Amount of subscription/refund/withdrawal
- Salary month for which details are being furnished
- Head of Account (up to Detailed Head) under which salary was drawn
- Treasury/Sub Treasury where the salary was drawn
- Treasury voucher number / challan number
- Totals of the schedule amount enclosed in the particular voucher as noted on the abstract in case of credit
- Date of payment of the voucher/remittance of the amount in the case of challan remittance
- Total amount of the GPF payment vouchers in respect of debits
Where to get the GPF Slips? The GPF slips from the year 2009-10 are available in the AP GPF website.
What are Missing Debits? (a) Sanction received without corresponding debit and (b) Refund received without corresponding debit.
How to adjust missing debits? When a missing debit is note in the GPF statement, the subscriber has to approach the DDO and ensure the details of the drawal viz. Amount, Voucher No., SA No., Treasury along with certificate of payment or a copy of the voucher to this office. The missing debit will be posted if the amount is unposted in the records of this office. In case of misclassification of the debit, the Treasury/PAO has to rectify the same.
Do’s and Don’ts in the preparation of GPF Schedules by DDOs: Do’s
- Amount of Subscription should be rounded to whole rupees.
- The account numbers should be arranged in serial order.
- The guide letters i.e. (GA, PH, MEDL, etc) should invariably be suffixed to the Account Numbers.
- Reasons for discontinuance of subscriptions should be given (i.e. official “Proceeded on leave”, Transferred to” ________office-district, “Quit service, died or discontinued.”)
- Against new names, it should be written that new name is a new subscriber or “New Subscriber” transferred from _______Office-district. etc.,
- The total of the schedule should be struck and written both in figure and words.
- Month of recovery should be clearly indicated.
- Schedules should be recorded on schedules, challans and debt vouchers.
- Correct Classification should be recorded on schedules, challans and debt vouchers.
- Subscriptions, refunds towards TAs should be separately indicated. Refunds should be supported by installments and the amount of loan outstanding.
- Schedules and vouchers should be arranged in order as per the list.
- Original authorisations should be enclosed to Debit Vouchers of Final Payment Cases.
- The challans should contain the details of the amounts remitted thereon on overleaf instead of separate sheet enclosed to the challans.
- 11 digit code should be recorded in schedules
- Uniform format of schedule for all recoveries of GPF (viz. subscription, DA, etc.) should be adopted.
- TA/PFW sanction orders should invariably attached to the debit vouchers.
- Debit vouchers should be entered as per LOP
- No debit voucher should be missing
- There should not be any overwriting on the debit vouchers
- payments on Booster scheme should be made along with GPF payments
- Classification of Booster Scheme payments should be done correctly
- Ensure that points indicated in the check list, to be kept in mind by DDOs while forwarding GPF final withdrawal applications, are compiled with.
- Page-wise totals where necessary should be worked out
- In case of challans, please mention the GPF account number and name of the subscriber in all copies.
Don’ts: There should be no over writings. Misclassification of the Credits/Debits of Class-IV employees should not be done.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is an AP ZPGPF Slip?
AP ZPGPF stands for Andhra Pradesh Government Employees' General Provident Fund. It is a savings scheme for government employees in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. The AP ZPGPF slip is a document that shows the employee's contributions and the interest earned on their provident fund account. It may also include other details such as the employee's name, designation, and GPF account number. This slip is usually provided to the employee by the employer or the relevant department.
How can I download my AP ZPGPF slip?
Employee can download the AP ZPGPF slip by visiting official website of GPF department official website by using login details.
What information is provided on an AP ZPGPF slip?
An AP ZPGPF slip typically contains the following information: Employee's name and GPF account number. Employee's designation and department. Employee's Basic Pay, DA, and other allowances. Employee's GPF contributions and interest earned on the account. Opening balance and closing balance, details of any loans or withdrawals made against the GPF account. Financial year and the period of the slip. Any other relevant information as per the office record
How often are AP GPF slips updated?
The frequency of updating AP ZPGPF slips may vary depending on the office or department. However, it is updated annually or on a quarterly basis, depending on the office practice. It is also possible to access the updated information of your AP ZPGPF account on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Treasury Department, which may be updated on a monthly basis.
How can I check the balance of my AP ZPGPF account?
You can check the balance of your AP ZPGPF account by visiting the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Treasury Department (http://treasury.ap.gov.in/).
What is the difference between an AP ZPGPF slip and a salary statement?
An AP ZPGPF slip provides information about the employee's ZP GPF account, while a salary statement provides information about the employee's salary.
Can I apply for a loan against my AP ZPGPF balance?
Yes, you can apply for a loan against your AP ZPGPF (Andhra Pradesh Government Employees' General Provident Fund) balance. GPF loans are available to government employees in the state of Andhra Pradesh, who have completed at least three years of service and have a balance in their GPF account.
How can I update my personal information on my AP ZPGPF slip?
To update your personal information on your AP ZPGPF (Andhra Pradesh Government Employees' General Provident Fund) slip, you will need to contact your respective department or office.